Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Ladies,

My DH (43) and I (34) have been TTC for 5 years with no joy. After usual lots of investigations, ICSI was recommended. Started Gonal f 375mg daily May 6th, Cetritide May 10th. EC May 19th. Got 9 eggs, 7 fertilised. May 21st, two were suitable for ET. My outcome day is tomorrow. Time has gone so slowly. Feeling really out of sorts, even bumped my car.

Have had daily stomach cramps since ET, tiredness, mood swings and achy, heavy boobs. This stage feels cruel as body and mind believes PG.

Wishing everyone good luck,
Karen x

·
Registered
566 Posts
Hi Karen

A moderator will be along soon to give you lots of advice and links to the boards which may be useful to you but I didn't want to read and run. 

Sounds like you had a good outcome for a first try with 7 out of 9 eggs fertilising.  I know this part is the hardest and it feels like you are waiting forever to find out your results.  Am sending lots of  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ and  ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ that you get a positive result tomorrow, keep us updated.

Foxy x

·
Registered
338 Posts
Hi Karen,
Just wanted to send you loads of luck for your test tomorrow.
All the symptoms you are having are normal hunny. Try not to worry.
Sending lot's of sticky vibes your way.
I've blown you some bubbles for luck.
Sarah xx

·
Premium Member
20,592 Posts
^hello^
& Welcome to FF Karen ^2ww^

^hugme^ for your Journey so far, lets hope this is the only time you need treatment ^pray^
Whatever tommorows outcome is there is a place on FF for you for infomation, friendship and support
I am going to leave you some direct links to boards here on FF - that you may or may not have found, I would like to encourage you to post in these areas to build friendships and support from members who really do have an understanding of your situation, You may find there is an active running thread for ladies having treatment at the same clinic as you check both the ICSI & IVF boards as we don't have separate clinic threads for each

What Every New Member Needs to Know
CLICK HERE

2ww FAQ -
CLICK HERE

2WW, Ladies in Waiting -
CLICK HERE

And don't forget to have a bit of fun while you are on FF and check out the general chit chat / jokes / hobbies area
G&B – Community Fun board
CLICK HERE
You can also chat live in our excellent chat room.
We have a newbie night in the chat room every week (Wednesday at 8pm), We have a newbie night in the chat room every week (Wednesday at 8pm),
where you can meet other new members and get Chatrrom support
and help to navigate the site and using all the functions available here. CLICK HERE FOR INFO ON NEWBIE CHAT

Take some time to look at the help tab too ;)

Check out the Locations boards for where you live & a site search for your clinic ;)

Wishing you Friendship ^fairydust^ & ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^
^goodluck^ Dont forget to let us know how you get on!

If you need any help just ask!

~Dizzi~
^willy nilly^

·
Registered
361 Posts
Hi Karen

wishing you lots of luck with testing  ^goodluck^

love coughsweet x

·
Registered
44 Posts