Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone i'm new to all lof this just waiting to start my first IVF at the isis in Colchester.This will be our first try so mind goes a bit all over the place.I'm 30 and we have male issue infertility.Hoping to start by July would be great to chat to  you

·
Registered
261 Posts
hi there,
Just wanted to welcome you to FF. The site is wonderful, very informative and extremely friendly. Good Luck with you IVF, will keep everything crossed for you ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^
^hugme^

·
Registered
5,595 Posts
Hi Sooty  :)

Welcome to FF.  I'm sure one of the lovely clever Mods will be along shortly to point you in teh right direction.  There is a thread for ISIS where you can chat to all the other ladies going through tx at ISIS and join on the cycle buddies thread - you'll find lots of ladies at the same stage of tx as you.  You can find lots under the index tab  ;)

Good luck!

Lully x

·
Premium Member
1,871 Posts
^hello^ Sooty and welcome to FF :-*

You have found a fab place for support, advise and friendship, it certainly has helped keep me sane, well almost ;D Wishing you the best of luck for your cycle ^fairydust^ ^reiki^

I had a quick look for the ISIS site hon and see that you have already found it :) It's great to chat to other girls who are having treatment at the same clinic and therefore likely local to you. You may find that you get to meet up with them at a later date, which is lovely, of course if that is your type of thing ;) Thanks Lully for the heads up on the ISIS thread ;) :-*

Now, I'm going to leave you some more links to threads, where you will be able to get further information on your treatments and support when you get going

Starting out & Diagnosis ~
CLICK HERE

What Every New Member Needs to Know ~
CLICK HERE

A rough guide to IVF
http://www.fertilityfriends.co.uk/content/view/106/3/

IVF General CLICK HERE

Male factors -CLICK HERE

A great area, to share your treatment experiences
For Cycle buddies -CLICK HERE

That should keep you busy for a while, however don't forget to have a bit of fun while you are on FF and check out the general chit chat / jokes / hobbies area. There is a great newbie night on here run by dizzi and caz, worth a look!
G&B - Community Fun board
CLICK HERE

To make the site easier to navigate click on the index tab at the top of any page - pink hearts mean there is something new within the board you have not read/looked at and if you scroll right down you will see the last ten posts from all over FF all are clickable ;) if you refresh this page (f5) it will update the last ten posts as well as the boards/threads and who's online!!!
take some time to look at the help tab too ;)

Check out the Locations boards for where you live & a site search for your clinic ;)

Best of luck, if you need any help please just shout, please let us know how you get on ^reiki^ ^fairydust^

Louj :-* :)

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
Hi Sooty

Just wanted to add my welcome to FF. 

Good luck with your in July  ^hugme^

xxx

1 - 5 of 5 Posts