Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there
DH and me have been ttc for 15mths.  Have had SA (High count, but lowish motility, but due to law of averages, Dr's not too worried) and blood tests - they have shown me as having low progesterone, so am probably not ovulating.  To be honest, I've tried to keep calm about it all (OK, had some moments when friends have become pg and then had their babies) but we now have our first appt at the clinic on 27th of this month and it's all beginning to hit me.  Have begun to look up treatments and I never knew there was so much that the clinics could do - what a minefield!!  A bit bemused by it all, but hopefully being here will help me through. 

Hope to get to know you all in the future.

Claire

·
Registered
440 Posts
Hi Claire,

Welcome to ff I am sure that you will find that this site becomes your best friend over the past couple of months I know I have.  I do not know how I would have gotten through everything if it were not for the wonderful supportive people I have met here.

Good luck for the 27th, keep us posted.

Lol

Fin

·
Premium Member
4,610 Posts
hi claire

welcome to ff

its so scary starting out on the if rollercoaster hun, but dont worry all your new ff will be here to help you along the way. so if you ever fancy a natter the chatroom is a great place to go everyone is so friendly and it really helps to talk sometimes.

good luck for the 27th hun

luv pam xx

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
hiya Claire,

You have certainly come to the right place!! Welcome to ff. Wishing you lots of luck for future treatment,

L xx

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Welcome to ff Claire.

This is such a fab site. The support you'll get on here is fantastic. There is always someone to answer your questions and ready to share their experiences with you.

Good luck for the 27th

luv'n'hugs
Murtle
xxx
^fairydust^

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Hi Claire

Welcome to ff hun wishing  you all the best for your appointment hope your dream comes true soon

love always lilly xxx

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Hi Claire,

Welcome to FF.

The waiting for your 1st appt is always the worst. Once you have had that, things will be a lot clearer. We have only just had our 1st appt on Wednesday but the good news is that things are now starting to move along nicely.

Wishing you lots of luck for 27th. It'll be here before you know it!

Nat xxx

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Hi Claire,

A warm welcome to FF!

Wishing you luck on the 27th.

Laine x

·
Registered
700 Posts
hi there I am new to  this site and I have not got an idea how to use it, but i am 34, and have just recently found out that I am borderline ovulating, 24.2??? does anyone know what this means, also they said that my lining is to thin and would not be able to hold an implant......I am feeling so so bad that i don't know what to think, what this all means, will I be able to concieve....please if anybody has any advice or knowledge that they can share I would really appreciate it... :(
PS how do I get on the chat lines?

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Hi Ms D

Welcome to ff hun sorry i cant help with your ? to get into chat go to main page and clic on chat you will need your password you use to get on this goodluck hun someone will be able to answer your ? hun sorry i cant hope to chat soon

love always lilly xxx

·
Registered
910 Posts
hello claire
this site will be very helpful with any questions you have.everyone on here are all very nice and friendly.lots of love and luck for the 27th.
all my love
jane1.xxxxx ;D ;D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts