Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello
I am new on the site.

I start IVF at WN this month at the grand age of 39. Didn't think I could leave it any longer!

My husband and I have unexplained infertility, even though we have had two miscarriages, not sure how that works
but there you go.

Looking forward to meeting you all.

Mx

·
Registered
958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks,  :)

Yes it is huge, I am just trying to sort my way through everything.

Hope everything goes well for you too.

Mx

·
Registered
267 Posts
hi shellymay,
i am new here and  i too start my first go at ivf/icsi this month at HH,
im on day 21 long protocol, my first injection of buserelin is saturday,

good luck and all the best,
donna xx

·
Premium Member
12,192 Posts
to FF, Shelleymay!! This is a great website for support, information, laughter and friendship, it has kept me (relatively!) sane though all my treatment. I don't know how I would have coped without the lovely people here. Have a good look round the site, post in whatever section you want and make yourself at home. There are so many sections here with a huge amount of information, so whatever you are going through there will be someone here to help you.

Hmmmmm… that seems strange, unexplained infertility when you have had 2 miscarriages. We do have a section of the forum for unexplained - CLICK HERE. 39 isn't old (says another 39 year old!), we have a section dedicated to people over 40 and they have a whole thread of success stories to inspire everyone else who is going through treatment.

Here are a couple of other links that I think might help you.

A Rough Guide To IVF ~CLICK HERE

IVF General chat ~ CLICK HERE

While undergoing treatment, you might find it useful to join other ladies having treatment at the same time. The Cycle Buddies threads are just for that. This is the board for the January/February section - CLICK HERE

The What Every New Member Needs To Know (includes a list of common abbreviations) thread will give you some info on how to navigate the site ~ CLICK HERE

We also have a newbie night in the chat room every Wednesday where you can meet other new members and a few more experienced (I won't use the term "old"!) members will be there to answer any questions you have about the site. CLICK HERE FOR INFO ON NEWBIE CHAT

Please feel free to ask more questions here, or on any other part of the site, there will be wonderful helpful people there to give you lots of support, information and cyber hugs if you need it. We go through all the highs and lows of treatment together.

Good luck! ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Sue ^hugme^

·
Registered
93 Posts
Hi ladies

I'm new too! Started my second round of ivf long protocol yesterday...so now wating for AF to arrive! 
DH and I (I'm 39 too) also have unexplained infertility but we've never even managed to even get pregnant!!

good luck to everyone. x

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.