Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone

I'm new to here but thought this was a good place to get support and valuble information.

My DH and I hve decided to begin to look into going for IVF.  We have been together for over 10 years and married nearly 7.
I have known that i am unable to have children for a long time now and DH and I have been ok with the fact that we were not going to have children. 
But we have been talking and thinking for a while now that trying for a child may be the way to go forward.

We ar only at the very very being of this long road as i am going to the doctors to try and get refered to Aberdeen (I think this is the closest).  I have been on clomid in the past with no luck so i am hoping to get refered straight away but we will see tomorrow!

Well here's hoping all goes well.

Hazel

·
Registered
382 Posts
Just wanted to say hi and welcome you to FF  ^wave^

It's a very supportive site and full of useful info.  A mod will be along soon to welcome you and post you some links. 

Wishing you lots of luck  ^reiki^

Charlie x

·
Premium Member
12,192 Posts
to FF, Hazel!!! This is a great website for support, information, laughter and friendship, it has kept me (relatively!) sane though all my treatment. Have a good look round the site, post in whatever section you want and make yourself at home. There are so many sections here with a huge amount of information, so whatever you are going through there will be someone here to help you.

Here are a couple of links that I think might help you.

IVF General chat ~ CLICK HERE

Keep a diary of your treatment (or read the experiences of others) ~ CLICK HERE

While undergoing treatment, you might find it useful to join other ladies having treatment at the same time. The Cycle Buddies threads are just for that. Just pop along to the appropriate month and say "Hi" when you are ready to start treatment ~ CLICK HERE

Scotland - CLICK HERE

Questions for your first cycle consultation ~ (use the ones that apply) CLICK HERE. This is for ICSI, but you can tweek it for IVF.

The What Every New Member Needs To Know (includes a list of common abbreviations) thread will give you some info on how to navigate the site ~ CLICK HERE

Please feel free to ask more questions here, or on any other part of the site, there will be wonderful helpful people there to give you lots of support, information and cyber hugs if you need it. We go through all the highs and lows of treatment together.

Good luck! ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ Let us know how you get on tomorrow!

Sue ^hugme^

1 - 3 of 3 Posts