Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there, 

I'm new to this and keep getting lost as there are sooo many messages on here.  It's great to eventually find some support as it feels as though we haven't received any from hospital. :eek:  It's as if they give you your info and send you off to get on with it until your next appointment, just another statistic.  

Started Suprecur injections in my tummy on 30th March, I'm now into day 46 and my tummy is sooooo sore. Go for our baseline scan 19th May and hubby's SA results, getting a bit apprehensive now as his last test was quite bad but that was 2 year ago.  They told us we need ICSI but haven't mentioned that since and feel that we may be missing out (will ask that question on 19th).  So it's all go from 19th we have a planned Egg Retrieval date of 30th May.  Can't wait but also VERY scared.  Never been through this before and was just wondering if anyone can give me some advice after Egg transfer.  They tell you not too  rest too much but surely you have a better chance of them attaching if you do rest.  We have been TTC for 8 years now and desperately want this to work.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

·
Premium Member
3,597 Posts
Hi Kerry :)

Welcome to Fertility Friends :)

We have a cycle buddies for Mam/June called May/June Ladybirds, here's the link if you would like to join them ;)

http://www.fertilityfriends.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,29406.30.html

All the ladies in there are currently going through or about to start their treatment so you can all hold each others' hands.

Wishing you lots of love and luck with your cycle ;)

Love, Rachel xxxxxx

·
Registered
337 Posts
hi angelbabywood

welcome2 the site. what teatment r u having now? is it ivf? wasnt sure. good luck 4 the 19th, thats the same day i go 4 my dr scan, im having icsi and im injecting with buserelin at the mo but doing mine in my thigh, i did start in tummy but it hurt eventho i did it in tummy last yr when we had ivf twice  ^BFN^ ^BFN^ :'( :'(.  regarding embryo transfer, i had the full 2 weeks off wrk last 2 times and rested all the time, but this time im just going 2 rest 4 a few days after and then go bk wrk but take it easy( NO HAEVY LIFTING E.C.T) they say the more u move around that ur blood flow 2 the womb is better.
anyway hope that helps, goodluck. love lisa xxx :-* :-*

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Lisa

WELL  I thought we were having ICSI as we were told 2 year ago that my husband had a low count and that's what treatment we need.  I am currently injecting Suprecur so I am a bit scared that the hospital have messed it up and we're having IVF rather than ICSI.  He had to give another sample recently though and we get the results on Thursday (19th) when I go for my baseline scan.  This is our first go at this so any advice is appreciated.  Thanks Kerry xx

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.