Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone - I only posted twice before and at that stage I'd only been to my gp but everything has been moving on since then.

I had 2nd hospital appt with gynae on Friday as needed Dh sa results (my blood tests had all been fine) then he gave me an ultrasound which shows I may have hydrosalpinx in both tubes but everything else looks fine. Because he thinks he knows what the problem is he's had my lap & dye brought forward from June (6 month waiting list) to 23rd of this month! If I do have hydro he is going to close both my tubes during this surgery and he said I will need IVF.

Does he have to close them? Will IVF be the only option? Why do we always think of the relevant questions once we've left the building!!!??

Not sure how I feel at the moment as everything is happening so quickly and I hadn't even looked into IVF as I thought this was a last resort. Feel scared, exicted, guilty etc etc.

Just needed to get that off my chest cause although dh is great he doesn't really understand what I'm feeling like you all do. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Good Luck to all of you

loobylou xxxx

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Hi Loobylou

I also had hyrdo in my tube and had it removed last year i honestly can say i feel alot better i have had it done i was also scared and when i look back it was the best thing to do for me i wanted to wish you all the best for your op on 23rd hun will be thinking of you please keep us posted how everything goes we r all here for you hope to chat soon

love always lilly xx

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Lilly - Thanks for that Its a relief to know I'm not on my own.  My friends have all had children naturally so cannot help me with this one. 

I am so pleased I found this site.  It has been a lifeline.

Thanks so much and I'll keep you posted!

Loobylou

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Sandie - You're all wonderful people.  I can honestly say I'm honoured to know you all.

Lots of love & luck coming your way

Loobylou xx

·
Registered
487 Posts
Hi LoobyLou

I just wanted to say ^wave^ hello and Welcome!

Have a look at the Hydrosalpinx board which is in the Diagnosis section. Sorry, i'm not clever enough to put a link in!  :-[

You'll find lots of girls in the same boat who can offer advice and support.

Good luck
Love
ttc
xx

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.