Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,
I joined last week and have read alot of messages over the last week or so. There have been some happy and sad stories and many of times I have come away from this group with tears in my eyes.
Anyway, my story so far....
I am 28 and DH is 43, we recently got married (aug). We have been ttc for roughly 5 years. I was diagnosed with PCOS in 2003, I think, and put on metformin 3 x daily. Consultant will not put me on clomid yet as I need to lose loadsa weight apparently. We have had no luck until recently, I conceived on the 1st sept, (honeymoon baby) but sadly lost baby on 17th Oct, so the excitement was short lived. I do smoke but did give up when I found out I was pregga's, I dont drink alcohol and do not take drugs, and I stopped drinking caffeine. So dont know what went wrong. It was a complete miscarriage and I had the pleasure in seeing it on the toilet seat, not nice. I have only just stopped bleeding, so when I come on again we will try after for another. I am really gutted but my story is not as sad as a lot on here.
I will let people know how I get on.
Thanks for listening to me waffle on.
Hope to speak to some of you soon.
Bye for now
Lisa ::)

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Hey Lisa

Welcome to FF! 

While you are waiting to start tx, you are more than welcome to join the Chitter Chatters on the In-Betweenies board.

Laine x

G

·
Hi Lisa

I am so sorry to hear of your loss :'(

I have never had a m/c and can only imagine the pain that u must be feeling.

You r in the right place ff is a fantastic place the ladies on here r great and u will find a lot of very usefull stuff on the message boards.

I do hope that you TX goes well when u start it soon.

Love always

Charlotte ;D
^fairydust^

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you for your lovely relpies. I have found this group a great help, just knowing I am not the only one, I hope that doesn't sound morbid but it does help.
My stepson came round on Thursday to let us know that his fiancee is four weeks pregnant. I felt physically sick and quite angry. I thought that it was quite insensitive of them as I only lost mine not even two weeks ago. I have sort of come to terms with it now but I am finding it really hard and feel guilty for being angry as I know it is not their fault. Doctor has put me on sleeping tablets and I have an appointment with the miscarriage counselor on Tuesday.
Anyway, thanks for listening
Bye for now
Lisa :'(

1 - 4 of 4 Posts