Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi girls...

we only have 2 MORE SLEEPS TO GO TO SEE WINNIE THE POO IN DISNEYLAND FLORIDA. messpot is so excited about seeing the minnie the poo  MESSPOT WILL be 3 years old whne were away. so were going to have a party in disney world i  can not belive she is getting so so big. she came to us at just 1 year old. we both had our hair cut the other day and the woman said she has hair like mine and choc button eyes are just like mine  ;D ;D ;D she did not know messpot was adopted. hahaha have been told of lots of peole o i did not know you had a baby hahahahah god they dont know  ;D ;D ;D ..
well messpot case is so full with all new stuff and still on the hangers .. with the tags on ..
i will write when i get back with our update we fly out tuesday 10am .. we need to be up at 5am  :eek: :eek: :eek: ready for a 9 hour flight. but i have loads of stuff she dont know about in her bag. were flying 1st class .so should be ok . see you all in after the 6 may.

[email protected]

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Have a fab time!  Am so jealous you are meeting Winnie The Pooh!!  My DH thinks I'm a bit crazy as I have pooh everywhere.  We bought our Littlie to be a present last weekend, a medium size Pooh Bear and that put it in a gift box - Dh thought it was funny having a pooh in a box!

Enjoy and have a wonderful birthday party too.

Love
OT x

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
Have a fantastic time Molly & messpots.
Love
Andrea
x

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hi girls thank you for your replys... hi andrea i never got your email hun .. i will sort it out when i get home xxx
im so so so excited now yerr one more sleep left.. i guess bed early for me .
messpot is very excited this morning at 7am i got her up for nursery.. she said mummy i love you  one more sleep to see poo bear. and im going to bee a good girl on the BOAT eaaaa i said not going on a boat were going on a plane in the fly she asked can  i see the birds on the plane .. kids a  aaa ..
this time tomorow we will be allmost there we land at 7,30 pm uk time and there thime is 1.30pm i think . i now it 6 hours back ... see you all soon

1 - 4 of 4 Posts