Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 217 Posts

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right, so, for the NI girls ....

There are a few other threads floating about different areas like this...

The jist of it is, if something of someone has annoyed you, put it in our "Doghouse" for a time out  :)  See what I'm doing here?

I will start the ball rolling (I hope I'm not the only one, as this could be embarrassing  :-[ )....

I would like to put Thursday night TV in the doghouse. At 10pm on a Thursday night, there is ER, Grey's Anatomy, My Name is Earl, Billy Connolly all on at the same time (and Men In Black was on another channel as well last night). Why all the same time? Why not spread it out over the week? Grrrrr  :mad:

I would also like to put the guy in the cubicle at work next to me in the doghouse, for leaving his mobiles on his desk when he is away from it. Invariably someone is trying him when he is on break and seem to just hit re-dial over and over again. Invariably, he has the most irritating ring tones in the world as well.

Please don't leave me here alone  ^eyes^

·
Registered
883 Posts
This is a bit like Room 101 isn't it???

·
Registered
883 Posts
OK - I would like to put the writers' strike in America in the dog house because Lost is off air for 6 weeks and I am getting withdrawal symptoms!!!!!

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah, that's the spirit!!!!

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Can I put my boss in the doghouse??  He's off to the golf course and I'm here til 5  :mad:

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
My boss.  Long story though, look in NI thread for details.

Going grey age 31 and being overweight shouldn't be crimes

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
;D yeah, I'm going to add that..... going grey, since I got married at 25. What has he done to me!!!!  ^scared^

·
Registered
883 Posts
One good thing about being a blonde - no grey at 31!!  Yeah... Trishy's still got it, go Trishy, go Trishy!!!!! ;D

·
Registered
483 Posts
Natalie f'ing Cassidy (ex Sonia in Eastenders).

Front cover of Now this week "I'm now a size zero!"

Argh..........makes me so mad........when she was bigger she was all "Oh I love my curves, I'll never succumb to this size zero madness".

Blinkin' fake paparazzi pictures of her on hols with her trainer doing lunges.

SAD SAD SAD!!!!

You are in the doghouse missus!

(I feel better now - thanks Weeza)

·
Registered
336 Posts
Now, now...................jealousy will get you nowhere!!!!!  lol

Em...................humphhhh................ahhhhh.......................hmmmmmm.......................ermmm.....................I know!

I'm putting Jodie bloody Marsh in the Doghouse.....................................hate, hate, hate everything she stands for..................now, what is that exactly, ah yes, I remember....................NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I'm not jealous of her waaaaay overly-applied , thick as custard make-up and stupid application of lip-pencil.  Why?  Why?  And wibbly, wobbly (.)(.)!!!

A

·
Registered
377 Posts
Pregnant women in pubs drinking and then going out for smokes  -  makes me furious :'( :'(
(happened this evening when DH took me out for dinner after work)

·
Registered
883 Posts
Pregnant women standing at the door of the maternity department smoking like trains while I have to walk past them into the infertility department after several months without a drink and never having smoked a cigarette in my life ! ^bigbad^

·
Registered
483 Posts
I know it is so unjust and unfair  :(

Anita - jealous of Natalie Cassidy?!!  ^roflmao^ ^roflmao^ ^roflmao^

I just hate 'celebs' who will say ANYTHING to be accepted. It is soooo frickin desperate!

As for that Jodie Marsh freak show - have you seen her revolting new baps?!!! Now SHE is a desperado!!!!!!!!

Oooh I could bang on about british 'celebs' all day.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Can I play??

I'm putting B&Q in the dog house........I was supposed to have a home delivery today between 9 and 6 FIL stayed at ours all day for ..........no delivery.  I spent a full hour on the phone trying to find the stuff which they said was delivered.  Oh yeah it was delivered...........to the flaming B&Q store!!!  Which they had the cheek to charge a £15 delivery fee for!

Needless to say by the time I was finished there was a refund of the delivery charge and......wait for it.........a B&Q delivery at 8pm to get the stuff to me!

·
Registered
336 Posts
Would this be a bad time to mention that I work in B&Q!!!!!!!!!!  ^bigbad^ :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
604 Posts
What a great thread!! I hope you are allowed to post more than once and no-one is counting!!

So that is where Lost is gone Trishy!  Totally with you on the smoking patients in nightgowns at door of RFC. Nearly lost my temper wading through them for my appointment this week!!

My Doghouse- [email protected] mags in waiting rooms (yes I mean the RFC). Same ones as the last time I was in. I am not interested in last summers fashion! Left behind this weeks Heat during week -hope some of you enjoy it ;D. Will be bringing my own stock next time!!

Dahlia x

·
Registered
44 Posts
Anita u serious u work in B&Q? :eek:  If I had known that b4 i ordered the units i would have used u 4 discount  ;D ;D

·
Registered
883 Posts
Men in Kelly's in Portrush who think they have the right to rub their groins up against you while dancing and then try to put their arms around you uninvited!  They seem to think you are their property - makes me mad!  ^bigbad^

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
HAHA!!! This is marvelous!!!

Natalie Cassidy, you are going in the doghouse again!!!! You look ridiculous. Stop sucking in when you are posing for photos, it doesn't make your chest look even bigger, it just makes you look even more ridiculous.

This morning I would like to add SIL. We were chatting about my pal who's 10 week old boy does not sleep. SIL nodded sagely and said "Ah, spoilt is he? "  Er no, crippled with colic actually *****.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Oh yes, her tummy sucking in infuriates me even more!!!!!!! It's so ridiculous looking!

Jodie Marsh is going into the doghouse again. Apparently she is coming to Belfast to promote her new boobs. WTF?!! SHE was the one who slagged Jordan for having implants and now she has had hers pumped up to a GG cup!!!!!!!!! She is a total tube.

And today I am throwing Kristen Dunst in there for taking my man off me. I really don't get what he sees in her.  :mad: :mad: :mad:

1 - 20 of 217 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.