Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Ruth

I had my down regulation injection (prostap) 12 days ago,i was told i should have A/F within 2 weeks,as yet A/f has yet to make an appearance.I had Prostap in my 1st icsi a couple of months ago ( i am now having FET) and A/F started on day 11.I am really starting to get worried,the clinic said when i had my injection to contact them this coming Monday if i hadn't had a bleed by then to arrange a scan and bloods.Do you know what this will mean to my tx? Does this mean i haven't d/r? Do you think there is a possibility this cycle could be cancelled? Thank you in advance for any advice you can offer me.

Gratefull thanks

GB x

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
BUMP!

·
Registered
581 Posts
Hi GB

I don't know about you, but at what day of your cycle did you take the injection?? when I had a prostrap injection I had it done on the day of my period, that way I wasn't going to have anymore.

But even when that was out of my system it took an extra week past my due day to make an appearance. I do find on any d/regging stuff it delays everything.

Sorry I can't be of much help, but have you spoken to your clinic??

Kez xx

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.