Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

I just had a failed ICSI cycle, where I had lots of hot flushes during and after for a couple of weeks.  They have now stopped thank goodness, but its been 5 weeks now and still have no period.  I have also been bloated and am concerned is this normal????  I have read it can take up to 8 weeks for your body to get back to normal.  However someone did say to me that a cousin of theirs had her periods messed up and missed a whole month (like me) she went for a scan and had a cyst which was stopping her period.  Can anyone please let me know how long its taken them to have a period after tx?? Getting a bit worried now that something isnt right.  Luv Shas xx

·
Registered
132 Posts
Hi Shas

Sorry I can not be of help really, but wanted to say I still haven't had an a/f yet since my failed ICSI.

I had a very light bleed on the 2nd/3rd & 4th May and got an expected bfn on the 7th May. I have not had an a/f since and used to be a very regular 26-28 day  cycle girl. If I take the 2nd as the 1st day of my last a/f it has been 37 days and counting since.

Hope you are ok

lettuce

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.