Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I had my day 21 appointment on Mon 13th June, to my surprise they gave me an injection to stop my hormones?  The nurse said I should have AF wiithin 7 day now on day 10 no AF.  Does anyone know what this means? Or not?  Due back at hospital on Mon 27th June to see if hormones have been supressed so I can move onto the next stage.  Will this affect it?

Lizzie

·
Registered
111 Posts
Hi Lizzie,

As far as I know sometimes AF either arrives or doesn't.  I've never had AF but have down regged ok.

If you're really worried then give your clinic a call just to put your mind at rest.

Good luck,

Andrea xxx

·
Registered
581 Posts
Hi Lizzie

I was the same as you. I had injection but had to wait 14 days till my A/F would show!

She never comes when you want her too!  :(

If you worried call your clinic and see what they say

All the best

Kez xx

·
Registered
431 Posts
Hi Lizzie

For this FET cycle,i had my down reg injection on day 21, i was told A/F should have arrived within 14 days.....it didn't!! I was sooooooo stressed,honestly i was worrying myself sick,hey presto my A/F turned up on day 15, the day before my scan (to check if i could move on to my HRT) the scan unfortunately showed that the lining of my womb was not yet thin enough (probably because A/F had only just started) so i had to go back a week later and thankfully the lining was fine by then,so really the only thing that happened to me with A/F being late was that things were delayed by a week,which wasn't to bad at all.......sorry this is a little long winded,and i hope i haven't confused you!

Here's a little A/F dance for you to help speed things up!!!

^reiki^ ^afro^ ^dancing spot^ ^banana^ ^clapping^ ^Exercise!2^ ^jumpin^ ^excercise3^ ^wings^ ^wave^ ^monkey^ ^smash^ ^witch^ ^spin^ ^dancing spot^

Hope it works.......GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!

G xxx

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.