Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:'(

Another failed attempt,our third,cant say it was a shock all week I was having night sweats and hot flushes which I experience before every cycle.Had a full blown bleed this morning,did test and it was negative..we are broken hearted again,not sure of our next move,how many more times can we go through this pain...I thank all of you on this site for being with us and understanding,I wish you luck and may all your dreams come true...

Cicley xxxxxxx

·
Registered
154 Posts
:( so sorry you must be gutted. I have been there so many times Cicley although I know I am very very lucky to have a little girl, but she did take us to our 4th attempt.  You have to continue, I know it is very raw at the moment and you feel like your world has ended, but you have to (when ready) pick yourself up and do it again, it does work!

I tell myself everytime I have had a negative (and I have had lots, 7 to be exact!!) that I won't cry and be brave because afterall I was expecting it, but I do although must admit learnt to live with it a little more since Megan was born.

Sending you lots of luck in the future x

·
Premium Member
3,597 Posts
Cicley

Huge huge hugs for you sweetheart  ^hugme^

I am so sorry your treatment didn't work this time. I wish you all the love and luck in the world with whatever you decide to do next  ^hugme^

love, Rachel xxx

·
Premium Member
5,207 Posts
Cicley ~ loads of hugs from me too hun.....so sad for you ^hugme^

So unfair......

Much, much love, Lizzy xxx

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
hi cicley

im so so sorry, you must be very upset.  but like meggie moo has said you must try again as it will happen for you, it will happen for us all.

getting a negative result, even if in your heart you know its coming is still a blow and it upsets me for days-i cry over anything, sit and think about a life withoout children  and i cant ever begin to think i can do it again. but we all go through this as we know what we wil get at the end of it

i hope it works for you next time,
Bendybird.xx

·
Registered
66 Posts
Really sorry that it hasn't worked for you Cicley, my heart goes out to you.

Big Hugs

Nicky xx

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you all for your kind thoughts, I really appreciate it....wishing you all baby success!!!

Cicley xxxx

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
Sorry to hear that you got a negative result.

Sending you lots of hugs. ^hugme^

Emma
x x x x

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.