Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've just had 2nd cycle of IVF. Both this time and last time, my eggs were good at day 3 and they couldn't choose. In the 1st cycle none went to blastocyst. The clinic didn't seem too bothered. It's happened again, yesterday was day 5 and they called to say none had got to blastocyst again, a couple were doing something but are behind where they needed to be (not even the morular stage). We opted to have them put back, as whether they work or not, might as well put them in.
However, when we said we were going to go back into another cycle, we were told not too, as more testing may be required!  :-\ I'm a bit confused as we had loads of testing before, now what will they do?!
I'm not sure if anyone can answer, but wondered if anyone else having similar problems. Don't even know if I've put this in the right place. Sorry - I'm at my wits end!
Baby dust to all of you that have had transfers recently! Hope to hear of lots of BFPs!
xx

·
Registered
164 Posts
Hi Sweesha

Sorry for the quick msg -am abroad.  The following thread may help if you have a similar profile?

Lots of eggs, few/no blasts

MR
X

1 - 2 of 2 Posts