Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm due to take norethisterone to bring on AF and start 150mg of clomid. I'm day 47 of 100mg clomid cycle, but no ovulation. Last week my breasts have suddenly changed beyond all recognition. They are very painful, even if I accidentally brush past them with my arm. They have also at least doubled in size.

Obviously something hormonal is happening. I know I'm not pregnant as day 21, 28 and 35 progesterones all 2 this month, but should I start taking norethisterone to bring on AF when my body's not quite right? Haven't experienced this before. They even hurt when I breath and can no longer sleep on my front. Any enlightenment as to why this has suddenly happened would also be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance for advice.

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
I would strongly advise contacting your doctor before taking Norethisterone, it may be that the progesterone levels missed the peak. ? whether you should have blood test first.

Ruth

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for replying. Do you mean blood test to measure progeterone or pregnancy or?

Thank you for being there.

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I know you're busy Ruth, but wanted to let you know test was -ve  :(.
Physical changes remain. Most peculiar. Disappointing as I like running, but that's now impossible!!  :-[ Feel like I should wait to take norethisterone as my body's obviously a bit confused/messed up, but I'm in need of getting on to 150mg clomid and then injections if that doesn't work.... Ho hum what's a woman to do? Twiddle my thumbs for a few seconds I suppose.

Love Rowena.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.