1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
::)
Hi all
I am two weeks away from my first try in Norway
Am taking my syranel- have had to set my phone alarm to remind me which had caused dome curious looks at work - especially when it goes off and I am at other end if office! Lol!
Injections start weds 19th jan... Is anyone else heading over soon?
I am worried about everything- even fact that others seem to bf affected by meds and I am not, or is that to come?! It's a bit odd not having doc here but hopefully all will turn out well... Keep getting excited that in three weeks it will all be done... And MAYBE.... But the worried about expecting it to work in case it doesn't, dh is convinced it will...
Feel like a fish out of water and don't get the jargon, or really know what to expect...
Feel free to say hi
X Helen

·
Registered
157 Posts
Hi Helen

Good luck with your treatment. i hope you have the same luck that I did with the wonderful Hausken Klinnik.
Come and join us on the main Norway thread for a chatter. i 'm planning on a trip to norway in April for a FET i'm getting a bit nervousand excited about that too:)

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi bluebell
Thanks for the welcome! Found the Norway thread! Think I have posted everywhere! I'm off the hausegund next Friday very excited! Am hoping no unexpected snow at Edinburgh airport before we fly- and using this fear to distract me from the enormity of the situation! Was dreading injections but have been cool and brave- just hoping rest goes as smoothly and successfully! It's Wierd a bit on main posts as girls seem to be going for scans and taking more meds etc, Hausken seems so simple that I am almost convinced I am missing something major and it won't be working! Nerves nerves.
Keep your fingers crossed for me x

·
Banned
83 Posts
Hi Helen

If you didnt get my other reply to your other post i am goimg to haugesund the same time as you :) but please help me. I have to take Pregnyl injection 36hours before egg collection but the pharmacy only gave me the ampule thingy and theres no needle or injection. Did you get a syringe with yours. My scan is on the 28th but i am not sure when egg collection will be? will the pregnyl injection be given at the clinic.  Sorry if thats confused you. btw where r u staying?

hajra
xxx

1 - 4 of 4 Posts