Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
(IT IS EXCELLENT :) YOU'LL HAVE A GOOD LAUGH AT YOURSELF !!

How smart is Your Right Foot?   

Just try this.  It is from an orthopedic surgeon............  This will boggle your mind and you will keep trying over and over  again to see if you can outsmart your foot, but, you can't.  It's preprogrammed in your brain!

1.  While sitting where you are at your desk in front of your computer, lift your right foot off the floor and make

clockwise circles.

2. Now, while doing this, draw the number '6' in the air with your right Hand.  Your foot will change direction.

I told you so!!!  And there's nothing you can do about it!  You and I both know how stupid it is, but before the day is

done you are going to try it again, if you've not already done so. 

Hope you enjoyed it
lotsa love
nicky  ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^

·
Registered
338 Posts
This is hilarious  ;D  ;D DH and I have been sat for a couple of minutes trying to outsmart it but just can't. DH is STILL trying, he's determined, bless him!!! Thank you for keeping him occupied  ;D  ;D
Sarah xx

·
Premium Member
6,212 Posts
OMG it is so weird but funny!!

Dp and I are sat here doing it over and over again!!

MWAH

x x

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
glad you enjoyed it....

^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^

·
Registered
591 Posts
LOL

·
Registered
8,127 Posts
I reckon I must be doing it wrong coz my foopt just continued doing it right...maybe my foot is ambidextrus? I'll keep trying!  ???

Kay xxx

·
Registered
8,127 Posts
Gonna test it out on the family. I wanna see it work  :-[

Kay xxx

·
Registered
8,127 Posts
Ok...mums does that and my aunties just stops (maybe coz she's had an op.) and the same happens with the left foot....but not me, am I weird  :-\

Kay xxx

·
Premium Member
9,716 Posts
Kay if it makes you feel any better mine just carried on doing it clockwise too! ;)

At least we can be marvels of medical science together! ;D

Axxxx

·
Registered
8,127 Posts
DHs and uncles changed too but dads kept going...must be hereditory  ;D Amazing though! So funny watching the others try!

Kay xxx

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
so glad you are all having fun with your foot youve had me laughing this morning.

spaykay you must have a funny foot that dont cooperate wi yer brain and you too mandy ive tried and tried it but it just automatically changes direction when i write a 6 in the air..

^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^

lotsa love nicky..

1 - 15 of 15 Posts