Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Started stimming last, final and 6th (!) IVF cycle on wednesday last week and yesterday started to feel a bit unwell, sick and headachey and hot / cold... today i am feeling much worse... I am really not sure if its the steroids i am taking or i am getting something, but i dont want to abandon cycle in middle... tomorrow i am going for day 9 follie scan and b/ts.... I am stuck at work and all i can think is i want to be at home in bed and giving this a proper chance.... any advice please?

·
Registered
961 Posts
Hiya, it sounds like you might be coming down with a cold/flu thing, the steroids will increase the liklihood of you catching anything that might be going around. Its also worth double checking you're not getting any signs of ohss which could make you feel feverish? Your bloods should identify any issues.
In your position I would think about calling in sick and giving into the duvet urge. Your body and mind has enough stress and work to do at the moment so it sounds like you need to rest and get plenty of fluids to try and beat this so you can concentrate on your cycle. I would think cold meds like beechams etc would be ok for you to dose up on at the mo, maybe check with your clinic?
Get well soon xx

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.