Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I am not in the 2ww yet but am not far off.  I am having EC on Friday and then the wait begins.  My clinic starts the wait from EC not from ET.  It is funny that different clinics work it out differently.  Not sure how that works??!

Anyway, my question is.  How soon can it all go wrong?  Are you pretty safe in your first week?  Would it be more likely to be over in the second week?  Like, can you feel pretty safe in week 1?  It is sad that I am already trying to work out when this is likely to end.  I have been so positive until now but it is starting to drive me a little mad now.

I really hope everyone else coping really well with the wait and my thoughts are with you all.....xxx.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
hey pet

welcome

look to be honest there is no set time on when it 'could go wrong' u just needa stay as positive as poss..

Ur AF should be due the second week of ur 2ww but dont go by any AF like pains etc cos i tested 2 days early cos of bad AF like pains and it was a BFN.. i was devastated however on my otd i tested and got a BFP.. ur obviously gonna have few aches and pains but thats all part and parcel of the wee embie implantin itself..ur body will be workin very hard over the next couple weeks so u just need to carry on as normal as possible and think  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

cos stressin urself out wont be good for u or ur wee embie..

good luck with it all pet

Jen xx

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you so much for your response and congratulations.  I guess distraction is the key.  Hope everything continues well for you, xxx.

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Hi Dainton, my clinic have always told me that I shouldn't bleed before OTD. I've now bled 3 days before and 1 day before!!!! They think there is a problem with the progesterone, maybe not getting enough, but will find out more on Monday on our follow up appointment.

Tor x

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
Hi,

As already said, some women don't get any bleeding and are then totally devastated on OTD if they get a negative. My sister had a blast put back and started bleeding about 4 days later.  She was devastated, as she just felt that the embie hadn't even tried to implant :(

Good luck and try and keep busy in the 2ww, as it honestly feels like 2 years!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts