Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey ladies, Im feeling rather down in the dumps and wanted to talk to someone as I really don't have anyone at home........I have just lost one of my frozen embies and although I have my gorgeous twins from a previous cycle it hurt so bad and I just don't know what to do with myself. I've seemed to have put it to the back of my mind and got on with things for the sake of the twins. But trying to keep us busy has made me realise how lonely I actually am :(

Hubby works away alot and I only really have 3 good friends who all work so I find myself on my own alot. I have tried a few groups but people seem to go in groups/with a friend and don't seem interested in making conversations.

I guess I'm trying to see if there are any of you lovely ladies in my area who would like to make a new friend, meet up etc xx

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
Hi,

Sorry to hear what you're going through, I'm just going through a FET loss myself, immediately after a fresh cycle loss.  It's very hard to keep busy enough because there's so many tasks that involve thinking time - things like cooking or walking keep you 'busy' but still give you plenty of time to think about things. 

You didn't say what area of the north-west you are in, you might get a bit more of a response that way.

I hope things get easier for you soon.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for your reply, and your totally right. Even when I go for a run/walk it gives me plenty or time to think. I'm getting there, just being alone so much doesn't help.

So sorry to hear of your loss too. Sending you lots of luck and love huni.

I'm in the Manchester area, near to salford and eccles xxx

1 - 3 of 3 Posts