Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Started Dr 3 weeks ago all went well started stims 10 days ago at 8day scan they doubled me up as only 7folicles and all too small!!

Went in yesterday and they told me they are not growing in fact getting smaller!!!

Why does this happen??

Nurse told me that sometimes it doesn't work and that although they will try me again with different drugs that in her opinion it is unlikely for me!!!

SO!!!! Egg donar will be only option!

Anyone know how I go about getting an egg donar and could I use eggs from a friend??

Nurse said about going to Spain to get eggs??

Anyone know anything about that???

Sorry loads and loads of questions I know but I am so confused and don't know where to start!!!

Thanks to anyone who helps me!!!

I am at your mercy

·
Premium Member
17,093 Posts
Hi

I'm afraid I can't really help regards why you've not responded to the stimms.  Have they given you any clear answers ?

I've moved your post to the Donor board as I feel you'll get a better response on there regards most of your questions as they relate to donor eggs.

Good luck
Natasha

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not really told me much.

I had dodgy belly first couple of days after starting stims and they said I may be alergic to meds and it could be that!?!

I also have lacerated overie and they said it could be that!?!

Or something else completely!!!!

I NEED HELP!!!!

PLEASE

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.