Registered
1,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok here's what's happened

fri cd14 got ovulation pains neg opk
sat cd15 still pains neg opk
sun cd16 still pains small amount of cm neg opk
mon cd17 still pains, more cm neg opk got very sore boobies
tues cd18 darker line on opk but not as dark as control line, still pains and more cm
wed cd19 very faint line on opk can hardly see, still pains low in tummy and no cm

do you think that yesterday cd 18 may have been my ov day? Don't really trust the opk as have pcos and when I tried for hannah with clomid I didn't know the line had to be darker and I am sure in my memory that when I tested with her the line wasn't as dark.

we have been having bms every night since thurs  ;) so poor hubby could do with a break obviously will have again tonight but I fairly sure that all the signs say ov was late mon/tues so do you think I can give him a break from tom?

love sarah x x

·
Registered
6,258 Posts
sarah you very well could of OV'ed, unfortyunately i will say what i have just said to another girl it is all a bit of a guessing game but keep your chin up, another point i would like to make is you really should not be using OPK's as you suffer from PCOS + as you are aware it is not recomended  ;)

goodluck  ^reiki^

xxx

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks cleg I didn'y realise I shouldn't use them till after I'd bought them typical so thoght I'd use them anyway.

thanks for reply ging to sit it out and not obsess - maybe 2 more nights bms then leave it for the test x x

1 - 3 of 3 Posts