Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi ladies

I don't really have a topic as such, just wanted to come on here and see some friendly 'faces'!  :)  Had the ovarian drilling 2 months ago and had a BFN today, so feeling pretty low.  :'( We are 18 months of TTC.

I am trying to get into see a reflexologist - has anyone tried that? I tried accupuncture previously and it didn't work, so am willing to give something else a go.

I am also on Metforim, have been taken off Clomid (previously 5 months). This is because I have PCOS and Endo and the Dr said I shouldn't be on it anymore.

I was told that the drilling would mean I should be ok, but to give it 3 months - then we go for IVF, so will be booking that in for next month.

Any other hints or tips of other things I should be doing/ not doing?

xxx

·
Premium Member
12,192 Posts
Sending you the hugest hug, Sienna. I am so sorry to hear about your BFN

I haven´t got PCOS or Endo, I am just the moderator round here, so I can´t offer any personal experiences - hopefully someone else will be around soon to offer some advice. But I can give you the link to the Complimentary, Holistic and Spiritual Approaches section ~ CLICK HERE . That will give you a lot of info on things like reflexology and acupuncture.

I will keep everything crossed that your next cycle gives you that BFP! ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Sue ^hugme^

1 - 2 of 2 Posts