Registered
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
new home girls...lots of luck xxx

·
Registered
945 Posts
toofa  ^Cuddle^

Ruth I have felt sick in the 2ww, but literally 2 mins after the test i started heaving(TMI) and still feel sick (I think it's the excitement rather that the symptoms tho)  ;D

·
Registered
945 Posts
that should have been I haven't felt sick in the 2ww

·
Registered
260 Posts
Wow Girlies!!

Lots of BFPs!! Well done!  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Hugs to those with BFNs -  ^Cuddle^

And a positivity dance for all of us still waiting :

^spot^ ^spot^ ^spot^ ^reiki^  ^banana^  ^reiki^  ^pompom^ ^reiki^  ^banana^  ^reiki^  ^pompom^ ^reiki^  ^banana^  ^reiki^  ^pompom^ ^reiki^  ^banana^  ^reiki^  ^pompom^ ^reiki^  ^banana^  ^reiki^  ^pompom^  ^spot^ ^spot^ ^spot^

Lots of love to everyone,
Hannah xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

PS. Not much to report today although did buy HPT in Asda on my way home from work - I'll hide it though until Wednesday so you don't need to send the  ^police^ just yet!!!!!!

·
Registered
56 Posts
what is the book 'The Baby Trail' tradition?????

Toofa x

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hi comrades in suspense... what a day full of  ^reiki^ C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S to y'all. BFHs, I am so sorry, please hang on there and keep on going. Tonight at least have a few glasses of lovely wine (otherwise a no no).

^spot^

·
Registered
61 Posts
Hi toofa

the baby trail book is story about a woman trying to conceive,it will make you laugh and also cry and is a story we can all identify with. one of the members bought the book and once she had read it decided to offer it for the rest of us to read. so we're basically passing the book from one member to another so if you would like to read it pm me with your address and i will send it to you. once you have read it then you Pass it on to another member of the board and so on.

Lisa x

·
Registered
34 Posts
Congratulations to all you BFP's - I really feel the excitement coming across in the posts.

Today I started having AF pains (due to test on the 23rd but hoping to hold on until the 26th until DH home from a trip abroad) and to be honest decided not to sign on tonight because the last few days it feels like there has been only BFP's and that has been making me feel quite down.  When the pains started today I just thought - that's it then and tonight we went out for dinner to try to relax and save me from myself and signing on to read the posts.  I have of course only lasted until just now but having read the posts for today I am feeling really good and positive that it may still happen for us.  Thank you.

Goodnight and good luck to all you testing over the next few days.

SJM

·
Registered
4 Posts
hello Wishing u all  ^goodluck^
I'm currently on day 12 off the 2ww DH & I had 10 good quality eggs through ICSI with 7 fertilising, we had 2 embryos transferred & non frozen. Everything went well to begin with, no pains other than from the EC think the doc used me as a dart board! :eek: I have felt fine with the odd twinge & nausea tender breasts etc. though disaster has struck as I started to bleed drk blood & not too much though with 2 blood clots 2 days ago (day 10 after ET) :'( I have been searching & searching the web for similar experiences but I've got more bad than good :-\ which hasn't really put my mind at ease. :-[
I have contacted my clinic but they can't do much other than to tell me to continue with the pessaries & to do the preg test this sunday not very inspirational. :-\
Emotionally I'm in turmoil as I had a miscarriage 3yrs ago & that started with drk blood so I'm imagination the worse at this stage. I know that some women do bleed & go on to get a BFP so I'm trying to remain really positive but finding it difficult. DH & I have been ttc for 8yrs with 1 miscarriage & 1 failed IVF treatment (produced 13 good eggs then & not one fertilised we where devastated) now this ICSI this is our last chance of the treatment on the NHS so I think I have really put all my hope into this working. :-[
DH has remained cool as cucumber how I really don't know think he has prepared himself for failure to prevail any hurt. :'(
Anyway sorry for the long msg but would like to hear from any ladies with either advice or similar experinces ^gossip^
All the Best
Julie

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
hi girls
            just thought id let u no its a bfn for me tested this morning
so waiting for af to arive anyways good luck u testers and congrats to u bfp love nikki

·
Registered
945 Posts
Nikki So sorry it hasn't worked babe ^Cuddle^ dont give up the hope.xx

Jules29 fingers crossed for Sunday, hope no more bleeding. Take Care. xx

SJM if you look back at my posts during the 2WW, you'll see that i was quite down because of the af pains, I was convinced it hadn't worked and didn't feel pregnant, (dont now to be honest).
The first few days after ET I had af pains and back ache, my boobs were hurting, then after a few day's I had nothing. Sunday and Monday I got really bad af pains and backache and they felt more like the usual ones I get right before af so I was really low, as convinced af on the way. These pains eased in the last couple of days.
So what I'm trying to say it that I really thought it hadn't worked again for us, and look at me now, I'm pregnant!!.
So stay positive  and fingers crossed.

Take care
Joe
xxx

·
Registered
61 Posts
Hi birthbaby

i'm sorry it's not worked  ^hugme^ i was really hoping the test was too early and wrong
I'm so sorry hun

Lisa

·
Registered
945 Posts
Hi Girls updated list

Lots of       ^fairydust^        to us all

Caron            08th Nov       ^reiki^  ^congrats^   

Lotus             09th Nov         ^reiki^  ^congrats^ 

Tracy C          10th Nov         ^Cuddle^

LoubLou          10th Nov         ^Cuddle^

Spooner          11th Nov

LynnJane         12th Nov          ^reiki^  ^congrats^ 

loopydumpling  12th Nov        ^Cuddle^

Abby Carter     13th Nov         ^Cuddle^

Delli                15th Nov        ^Cuddle^

Toofa             15th Nov        ^Cuddle^

Susie Q           16th Nov         ^Cuddle^

Brigie              16th Nov          ^Cuddle^

Clarabell          17th Nov         ^Cuddle^

Ruth H            18th Nov           ^reiki^  ^congrats^

JenniO             19th Nov          ^reiki^  ^congrats^ 

Rachael md      19th Nov

Joe71             19th Nov          ^reiki^  ^congrats^

Birthbaby        19th Nov          ^Cuddle^

Tinkerbell        19th Nov

a h                19th Nov            ^reiki^  ^congrats^

Debbie D         20th Nov

Jules29           21st Nov

julie75            22nd Nov          ^reiki^  ^congrats^

DA Trets         23rd Nov

Han                24th Nov

Sussexgirl        25th Nov

Kittikat            25th Nov

SJM               26th Nov

Witchypoo      27th Nov

Jacki22           27th Nov

Catsnewb        29th Nov

Snagglepat      29th Nov

Trilce              30th Nov

Kelsey (not sure of your test date)

Good luck to all
Joe
xxx

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Just wanted to come in and send birthbaby a big  ^Cuddle^ I am so sorry hun, here if you need me,

L xx

Congrats to all the bfp's - see you over on the first tri board soon xx

·
Registered
25 Posts
Birthbaby, my thoughts are with you. Read the Camus quote in my profile for a little inspirational relief. You are young and I'm sure you will pick up your strength to carry on the battle against AF.

^noAF2^

Joe71, thanks so much for the very helpful update.

This site has been a true wonderful discovery. I find myself logging on frequently, and so happy to have all these truly loving new buddies. :-*  :-*  :-*

·
Registered
241 Posts
Hi all,

Sorry not to have been in touch for a while.  I am so pleased to see all the BFP's.  Well done.  Unfortunately for us it was a BFN.  I am naturally disappointed but am now looking at the ways to get me ready for my next treatment cycle early 05.  This has really helped as I had a feeling for many days of feeling totally lost and not sure what do I do next.  In the meanwhile my best mate has announced she is pregnant.  Finding it v difficult as she is pussy footing around me which makes matters worse.  Due to meet this Sat - hoping I can be strong.  Am v happy for her as would hate anyone have to deal with the pains of infertility.  Her happiness however, shows up  my unhappiness.  Timing just awful.

Started accupuncture last week - have to see I am feeling more energised.  V Relaxing as well and apparently good for bringing down FSH levels.  Also changing diet etc.  If nothing else will be slim and healthy for 2005!

Have decided to limit my attempts and then look at adoption.  Do not want to live life in limbo for many more years.

Delli - I was so sad to read your post, I had been routing for you and thinking of you often following my BFN.  I think you are a very brave couple and I wish you lots of happiness.  I fully understand your reasons to call it a day.  MY DH feels like that after attempt 1.  As one friend pointed out to me, at least I have a happy marriage!  I am so sorry honey - keep your chin up. XX

Sorry for the long post - just did not feel up to looking and posting until today. 

·
Premium Member
508 Posts
Hi ya!

I'm half way through the horrid 2ww! I'm due to test on the 27th, and am dreading it! I'm tempted to test early and get it over with ^police^ Any thoughts?  ;D

I'm still getting AF cramps. Yesterday I was so sure AF was coming and that I was losing my precious embies, I ended up ringing the clinic in tears! They reckoned though it was too early for them to fall out! They've put the cramps down to either swollen, bruised ovaries from the EC or think I might have a touch of OHSS. They've told me to drink plenty and try not to overdo it.

Today I've got a sore right BB, horrible backache and what feels like a cold coming! I keep hoping that's a good sign, but at the same time I just can't imagine ever seeing a positive pregnancy test. I sometimes feel like it will never happen to me, but just can't give up hoping...

Good luck to all the other 2 ww's out there, and congrats to all the positives. There seemed to be quite a few, which gives hope for those of us still in waiting. I hope those who've had a negative result find the strength to start again next year. Baby dust to all of you out there!
luv Kel xxx

·
Registered
58 Posts
Hi girls
afraid it a BFN for me as well :'(
Congratulations to all those who got a BFP ^pompom^ ^pompom^
maybe it will be me next time ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ 
for once I can't wait until AF arrives as feeling very bloated
I'll keep popping in to see how everyone is doing and hopefully see the others on a cycle board in 2005
Tricia

·
Registered
945 Posts
Hi Trica  ^Cuddle^ so sorry chick.

Well I'm really worried now, I did 2 clearblue HPT's one last night and one this morning, both with very faint line(we talking blink and you could miss it) but there is a cross.
So I decided to get a first response which can detect 3 days before period, I've just done it and it's a negative, I though that one was more reliant as it detects so early before af.
I dont know if I am pregnant now, my DH thinks I'm not..
I suppose I'll just have to do another one in the morning.

I was so happy, now I'm not so sure.

1 - 20 of 99 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.