Registered
680 Posts
am 1st to post on new thread!!!
Good luck girls! ;D ;D

·
Registered
680 Posts
Duh!

referring back to my whittering on about levels doubling on the old thread...ignore me!!!!Just been reminded on another thread that the HCG doubles every 48 hrs - not 24, so my levels are fine!!!!!!!!! So just ignore me please....

take care all,
anni:)

·
Registered
655 Posts
Wow, hello all,
I have just read through the most recent posts and cant quite believe just how many bfp's there has been lately. Congrats to you all  :)
It gives me hope that maybe a bit of  ^reiki^ might rub off on me.
I am feeling quite happy with myself today. I have finished my Christmas shopping, done a full Christmas clean of my house on Saturday before iui so all systems are go for putting tree up soon. I love Christmas!
I was just thinking, d we count iui treatment day as day 1 of 2ww? I have as hcg was meant to work for that day. Am i right or wrong?
Hope you are all ok,
love lilly2k3

·
Registered
945 Posts
Hi Girls updated list lots of      ^fairydust^         to us all

Caron                 08th Nov        ^reiki^   ^congrats^
Lotus                 09th Nov       ^reiki^   ^congrats^ 
Tracy C             10th Nov        ^Cuddle^ 
LoubLou             10th Nov        ^Cuddle^ 
Spooner             11th Nov
LynnJane           12th Nov         ^reiki^   ^congrats^ 
loopydumpling     12th Nov        ^Cuddle^
Abby Carter        13th Nov         ^Cuddle^
Delli                   15th Nov        ^Cuddle^
Toofa                15th Nov         ^Cuddle^
Susie Q              16th Nov         ^Cuddle^
Brigie                 16th Nov         ^Cuddle^
Clarabell             17th Nov         ^Cuddle^
Ruth H               18th Nov          ^reiki^   ^congrats^
JenniO               19th Nov          ^reiki^   ^congrats^
Rachael md        19th Nov          ^reiki^   ^congrats^
Joe71                19th Nov           ^reiki^   ^congrats^
Birthbaby           19th Nov          ^Cuddle^
Tinkerbell           19th Nov           ^Cuddle^
a h                    19th Nov          ^reiki^   ^congrats^
Debbie D            20th Nov           ^Cuddle^     
Jules29              21st Nov           ^Cuddle^         
julie75               22nd Nov         ^reiki^   ^congrats^
DA Trets            23rd Nov          ^reiki^   ^congrats^
Han                   24th Nov          ^reiki^   ^congrats^
Tinks78              24th Nov           ^reiki^   ^congrats^

Sussexgirl           25th Nov

Kittikat              25th Nov

Zosh                 25th Nov

SJM                   26th Nov

Longbaygirl        26th Nov

Witchypoo         27th Nov

Jacki22              27th Nov

Kelsey               27th Nov

dbz1583            28th Nov

Catsnewb          29th Nov

Snagglepat        29th Nov

Trilce                30th Nov

MrsG                 1st Dec

Kia                    3rd Dec

Gap                  3rd Dec

Kelly1               5th Dec

Vero                 6th Dec

Lilly2K3             6th Dec

·
Premium Member
467 Posts
thx Joe for that list!!  Be more clued up on where everyone at now!!

Speak moro girlies, as very tired!! 

Love
Kel
xxx

·
Registered
34 Posts
Feeling a bit low tonight.  DH is away, having a few cramps and there was some slight spotting when I went to the loo tonight but it seems to have stopped now (boobs are still veiny though) and dreading test day on Friday - should have tested today but we have put it off until Friday when DH gets back.

Guess I am scared to know the result so no fears of me testing before the planned date although theoretically I should know the result by now. 

Great to see the number of positive results over the last few days which has cheered me, just hoping desperately to be one of them later in the week.

SJM

PS You have no idea how much support I have gotten from this site.  Thank you.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Help me out here. Is "dpi", days post HCG injection? I had my injection a couple of days before the EC, I suppose that is the usual way? Or are people counting days after the ET? When does  ^police^ appear??? Sorry, first IVF  ::)

Trilce

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Wow, More BFPs! Han, that's really great news, I'm really chuffed for you.

I'm not feeling so positive about my own chances though. I've had my classic sore boobs for a week and yesterday I started getting af cramps so I'm fully expecting to bleed in the next couple of days. This feels exactly like any other negative month so I'm already beginning to look towards next month.

I'm feeling OK about it though. After months without I had my first session with a new reflexologist last night and she was so spot on with everything she picked up from my feet. Reflexology has really helped me before with regulating my cycles and this woman has been practicing since 1987. She's treated numerous women who've been TTC with much success and she reckons 5-6 weeks of treatments will have my body primed for a little person to grow in it. I know there are no definites in this, but having someone say it'll be one or two months and we'll have much better chances is a real pick-me-up.

Sending hugs to all those who would like them,

Gina.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Hi everyone.

Feeling terrible this morning as, after 5 days of brown spotting (which I had convinced myself was implantation) I think af ^witch^ has arrived.  I don't seem to have my usual bloatedness and cramps though, possibly due to the Cyclogest, but I've pretty much lost all hope now.

Still test tomorrow, so it ain't over till then.

Kittikat
xx

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Kittikat
Good luck for tomorrow!
Wis :)

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Really sorry to hear that Kittikat. Huge  ^Cuddle^ to you.

I have my fingers crossed that tomorrow's test will be good news though.

Best wishes to you,

Gina.

·
Registered
46 Posts
^hello^ ^2ww^
Just a quick line to introduce myself , had ET yesterday and testing on 6th December , seems an age away :(
Hi to my cycle buddies  ^wave^

GOOD LUCK & ^fairydust^ TO ALL  ^2ww^

Lol lisa
xx

·
Premium Member
467 Posts
Hi Lisa (cycle buddie!!  ^wave^)

Welcome to  ^2ww^!!  I am due to test a day before you, so will have to keep eachother company during this long long wait!
I seem to spend all day on FF  ;D ;D!!  At least it breaks the day up a little.

Speak soon
Love
Kelly
xxx

·
Registered
57 Posts
:'( hi ladies ive just  done something really bad again gave in and did a test! bfn! i had egg transfer on the 18th nov, so that makes me day 6 is that right, i know some of you told me that they dont implant till day 5-6? but i couldnt stop myself and am so upset again :'( can any one give me some hope and a telling off maybe!?
luv dizzy. xx ^fairydust^

·
Premium Member
467 Posts
Dizzy

You norty norty girlie yet again!!
It is only now, that your embies would be snuggling in to implant.  Only after they have snuggled in would they start to produce the hormone which is dedectable by HPT.  It is DEFINITELY TOO EARLY!!  ;D ;D ;D

The very very very earliest would prob be day 10 ish, but prob only if it were twinnies, as some of the girls have found.  Really best to wait till about day 14 to get a true result. 

Don't worry hun, you shouldn't be getting yourself so worked up at this early stage.  I know i am anxious during these early days, but it is really too early to get upset over a negative result.
Our hubbies prob have as much chance of a BFP on day 5/6!!

Once again, norty girl, but always ask us as it will put your mind at rest!!

loads of love
kel
xxx

·
Registered
94 Posts
The days are just dragging... only day 3, 11 to go  :(

Lisa, we are cycle buddies as  am due to test on the 6th... but will I last??? :-[

Nothing to report, just bloated as usual, v sore right ovary, not helped by teh fact that one of my cats insists on coming on my lap and knead me just there!!!!! One v annoying habit I have developed is running to the toilet.  I don't know if it is the cyclogest or what, but boy do I need to go often!!! 6 times last night! :-[ ;D

Good luck to you all on the horrid  ^2ww^ and here is lots of fairy dust  ^fairydust^ so that there is no  ^No AF^

Love
Vero

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi!

Logged on to website last night and am so impressed by all the support.  Am now trying to read every topic imaginable!

I am on my first cycle of IVF and my test date is 1/12.  The time since transfer has gone so slowly and you analyse every twinge/feeling you get.  

It's so reassuring to know you are all in the same position as me and are there for each other.

Good Luck to all of you with your tests!

Copper
x

·
Registered
213 Posts
Wow! there has been a lot of nattering going on  :)

this is just a quick update really. I tested today (1 day early) and it looks like it is a definite  ^BFN^  :'( I was feeling really low this morning and went out and did some retail therapy this afternoon and feel there might be light on the horizon. Will think about doing another cycle end of December begining of January. Will have to do egg share this time as cannot afford full ICSI cycle.

Congrats to all the  ^BFP^ and fingers crossed for everyone else.

Hugs
Chris
x

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi Dizzy
I had et the same day as you. They put blasts in on day 5. My embryologist told me that the crucial time was that thursday and the next day. So according to their advice they would have implanted by now, hence that is why i gave in to the hpt early. I felt terrible when it came up neg but then gave myself a good talking to and told myself that why put myself threw the agony of testing early and getting a neg so decided to make my xmas cards in stead to take mind off it. Good luck and keep strong.
DBZ x

1 - 20 of 134 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.