Registered
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New home 2ww'ers....loadsa luck xx

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
hi every 1
          im joining nowdidnt think id ever get here like but im here so heres wishing everybody luck i had et 2dat only1 but it was agrade 2
and 4 cells so  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^good luck to all of you love nikki

·
Registered
58 Posts
Hi girls
I'm now offically on 2ww for today-also post on oct/nov buddies

·
Registered
241 Posts
Hi to all the two week waiters.

Feeling very tearful again today.  Due to test Wednesday but no pregnancy signs, just a feeling of bad PMT!!  I also feel like hiding away (probably the worst thing to do).  Having been at work all week and having to brave face the way I am feeling has left me wanting some space.  Help!  I am normally so sociable and due to have a old friend over tonight, which I just want to cancel.  I guess it just a hormone thing.  Was even horrible to DH this morning which has made me feel worse.  Enough of self pity, I guess we should remember we are lucky to have come this far and have the option of help.  Having taken a look at the latest threads and started to feel much better and more human again. 

Delli - go girl on the retail therapy front.  That is just what I am going to do a little later on.  I hope you resisted the temptation of shandys!!

Good luck to everyone testing this weekend and on Monday.  What ever the outcome my thoughts are with you all.

I am off to cheer myself up with some choccy and a cuppa (herbal of course!).

XX

·
Registered
181 Posts
Hello all
Am new to 2ww having had et on thursday. Don't  know what to do with myself really and am already bored of sitting around so going back to work on monday.
Any advice on what I should/shouldn't be doing very welcome, my clinic said to carry on as normal - only less so!
Regards to all
Ruth

btw if anyone reads this from the oct/nov board I've been posting on there but my computer now doesn't seem to like that thread and chucks me out when I try and post. Please pass on my best to all on that board next time you post......many thanks, R

·
Registered
331 Posts
Hi Ladies,

I had et today !!! Yippee !!!  ^spin^ ^spin^

I have had 2 high grade embryo's replaced with little or no fragmentation. 

I didn't catch the whole conversation about grading as i had taken the need for a full bladder too far and was actually in pain  :p .  Had to get up and let some out before they could continue & then had to get straight up after to finish the job  ;D

I am now officially on my 1st ever 2ww. 

^fairydust^ ^goodluck^ ^fairydust^

Love

Debs xx

·
Registered
241 Posts
Hi to everyone.

Congratulations to the new 2WW girls.  Glad to hear your ET were successful.  Brilliant news.

Regarding what to do.  I also had ET on a Thursday and returned to work the following Monday.  (Office Work).  For me it was a really good thing as I needed to keep my mind busy to keep in wondering. 

I read a really good book (sorry forget the name now) but it says in the 2WW

Things to avoid.

Aerobics
Heavy housework (yipee hovering etc)
Alcohol
Caffiene

Things you can and should do

Keep tummy warm (not hot water bottle) to increase blood flow to uterus
Rest regularly - videos/cinema/meals out etc
Meet friends etc
Keep a sense or normality but do not over do (both at work or home)

All I will say (now only 3 days till I test) remember you may feel a little up a down over the next week or so, mainly down to changing hormones and pessaries.  Allow yourself some space if you need it.  It is perfectly normal, as are tummy cramps (which do not necessarily mean AF is coming).  I have now stopped obsessively checking my knickers, having been reassured this is totally normal.

Above all gain strength from having got this far and whatever the outcome (hopefully positive for us all!) your clinic are learning more about you and this will hopefully help with any future treatments (which hopefully) wont be necessary.

Good luck everyone - enjoy the time out from the normally busy schedule and carry your embryo's with pride.

XX

·
Registered
56 Posts
Hi guys,

This is my first time posting on a 2ww board but not first time to 2ww!!
I'm on 4th cycle of clomid and will be testing on 15th November.

Good luck to you all, don't think this is my month but hope we have a really positive November.....probably do a test on 10th Nov as my birthday!!!

Thoughts are with you all...... ^Cuddle^

^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^

Toofa x

·
Registered
945 Posts
Hi Guys
Welcome Debbie and Toofa.

I officially started my 2ww yesterday had 2 embies put back,one grade 1 4 cells and one grade 2 2 cells.
I too had taken the full balder 2 literarily, We had to stop half way through as I was going to wee myself, very embarrassing had to go and empty half my bladder before they could continue with the transfer.
I test on the 19th already seems like an age away.
I've stayed in bed today and dont have to go back to work until Wednesday, but I wish I could have the 2 weeks off.(wishful thinking)

Good luck to those who are testing in a few days fingers crossed.xxx

Take care
Joe

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
hi girls
        theres getting a few of us in here anyway all the best
          and think big orange knickers  ;Di test on the 19th  anybody else on that day well speak soon all the luck in the world nikki

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hi everyone

OMG what happened, overnight and loads of new names, this is fab.

My memory is crap, so I'll say hello to everyone now, and wish everybody the very best of luck for the next two weeks.

Anyway, back to reality, I resigned myself to watching two fat ladies today on the tv as it was either that or sport (I don't think so, hubbie is at work), anyway, I am no slim chick by no means, but come on how big are they, but after watching 20 minutes I'm not surprised, everything was cooked in lard, soaked in lard, or lovingly spread with lard, I have been watching with my jaw on the floor.  Don't get me wrong I love a good chinese, indian or pizza, but these ladies cook like this full stop. Am I right in thinking that one of them is now dead, bet that was a heart attack, OH what a wicked person I am.

Anyway, gotta go I'm missing the receipe on how to cook bubble and squeek, the lard way.

Love always,

Dellie

·
Registered
58 Posts
Hi Dellie,Toofa,Joe and Trudy
Also Nikki,Debs,Ruth-who I know from the Oct/Nov cycle buddies
^congrats^ on getting to 2ww
I did post briefly yesterday but was a bit down about my embies-1=grade 3 & 1=grade 4.Didn't get any frosties even though 8 eggs were collected
Feeling more positive today
^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^
Are any of you still feeling sore after their EC/ET.I still have slight pain in my ovaries and is bit uncomfortable to sit down.can cough and laugh now without it hurting so must be getting better
Dellie-you're right one of them is dead-the one with glasses
think she died of cancer
Tricia
Also has anyone got sqiuts(tmi) and farting from pesseries :-[
Test date on 19th as well ;) :(
Tricia

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
hi tinkerbell and girls
                         i only had 1 emby put back in as i only had 4 eggs due to egg sharing witch i dont mind the other 3 wernt growing right so the last one the little fighter was grade 2 and cell 4 witch i think is good and yep tinkerbell i have the squits real bad and carnt sit for long it hurts like s***anyway think poss all the best keep in touch love nikki ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^test date 19th aswell

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hi girlies

Started off today really positive ;D, but have gone down hill horrendously.  Hubbie came home from work, and I thought we could have a lovely night in, nice food and maybe a DVD.  Anyway, his best friend phoned within half an hour of him been home, and aksed him out for a drink, he said yes as he's not seen him for a while.

He asked me to go, but I said I would rather set myself on fire than go to a pub and not be able to have a drink, and especially to watch him get drunk, I then proceeded to act like a five year old not getting her own way, so in the end he phoned his mate and said he'd changed his mind.  I then said to hubbie you should go out you havn't seen your buddy for ages, to which he replied I can't do right for doing wrong here.  So this evening hubbie has had a beer at home, and I have sat downstairs watching crap, while he has been upstairs 'keeping out of the way'.  I've been upstairs a couple of times and walked past the bathroom (made sure the door was opened), (he's in the bath), and I've proceeded to have a little tear, just so he can hear me. I am turning into a lunatic, normally I would jump for joy if he was going out so we weren't fighting over the remote, but I feel so clingy, its pathetic, and I know when he's trying his hardest to comfort me I tell him to naff off, he can't possibly know how I feel having to have gestone injections daily, in the butt and thigh, they are the worst injections I have ever had to endure, and the thought of having them much longer is sending me round the bend.

Anyway, I'm really sorry for prattling on, but I'm not testing while 15/11, I had embies put back in on 29/10, my dr said to wait 16 days, but if you count the day of et and the day of the test, thats 18 days, AAARRGGHH!!!!!! :mad:

Just so you all don't get the wrong picture, I love DH dearly, he's my best friend.

Hope you are well.

Delli

·
Registered
292 Posts
Hello everyone

I hope you have all had a good day!!

Tinkerbell - I have been sore since my et on 31/10.  I am now 6 dpt and i have felt some kind of pain every day since my et.  To begin with i just felt like i had been run over by a truck and for the last two days ive had proper af pains.  When i rang my clinic they said that it was all normal because the drugs were still in my system.

Birthbaby - i also only had 1 emby put back.  Me and my dh felt that if it was going to work then it would work with 1 emby.

I test on the 16/10 and i think this is going to be the longest 16 days of my entire life.

take care everyone and good luck to anyone who is testing tomorrow. ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ;D ;D ;D ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

·
Registered
292 Posts
Hi delli

dont be too hard on yourself - youre going through hell at the moment not only physically but mentally as well.  its only natural that you feel a bit clingy.

i feel exactly the same at the moment - i had et on the 31/10 and dont test until the 16/11.  it feels like an age and i feel a bit more apprehensive as each day passes.

the way i'm trying to think of it is - at the moment this is the best chance i have had to get pregnant since my ectopic which was about 15 years ago.  when i think of it that way it makes me feel a bit more positive - at least we are all trying to do something about this wicked infertility.

take care

suex 

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hi Sue

I know your right, its just soo frustrating.  It doesn't matter what you do, its never far from your thoughts.  I'm going to slope off to bed now for a cuddle, and I'll try to wake up in a more postive mood.

Take care, and thanks Sue.

Delli

·
Registered
945 Posts
Hi Girls
Delli dont worry girl we're all going through the same thing, I was a right cow to dh when I was on all the drugs, it's like you know you're being unreasonable by I couldn't stop myself.
Thankfully I'm feeling more like myself now, so he doesn't have to hide upstairs away from me.
Hope your feeling more positive this morning.

Hi Nikki I test on 19th too, looks like there a few of us that day.

I've been having some shooting pains since ET but nothing too bad, but I was sick this morning was tried not to be as it was hurting my tummy and I didn't want to dislodge my embies.

I'm going back to bed now for a bit to watch a video, Lord of the rings-should keep me entertained for a few hours.

Take car girls
Joe
xx

·
Registered
680 Posts
Hiya ladies

Can I join you? Theres a few faces I know from the Oct Girlies. I am intending to dip into both sites to see how everyone getting on.

I had ET on saturday (6/11) and i have blood test on 22nd but can do HPT from 19th. Thats if I dont bottle it and do early ones!!!! Will need the pee stick police! ^police^

Hope you all well. Are you off work? I have all this week, and then I am back for the 2nd week
Anni:)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi girls

Hope you don't mind me joining you all.

I had FET yesterday (6/11/04) and my outcome date is 20/11/04 ( although clinic closed that day).  I have to take a urine sample to clinic on 22/11/04.

This is my second FET.  I have had 2 fresh cycles of ICSI (1BFN and 1 early m/c at 5 weeks).  This cycle is medication free. 

I logged on FF last year and found it very supportive.  Everyone is great.  Looking forward to getting to know everyone. 

Good luck to you all

Julie
xxxxxx

1 - 20 of 222 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.