Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Nov Girlie's ;)

Thought I might as well start this off as we are very nearly in November!!! ;D

Wish I had found this site on my last IVF cycle, would've made the 2WW so much easier!! :'(

So here we go again...

Had 2nd scan yesterday, & as I'm only 7.5mm thickness, & you have to be at least 8mm they couldn't give me a date for FET :mad:
So back we go on Monday for yet another scan,then should be around 4th or 5th Nov....AGH ^jumpin^ ^scared^

So then we have the 2ww... never known 2 weeks to take soooo long!

Well here's hoping for lots of BFPs for all of us ^afro^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^
Lots of love & hugs to all..
Polly xx

·
Registered
260 Posts
Hi Polly!

Thanks for starting the November 2ww-ers thread!  ^afro^
I'm a bit behind you - hopefully going for EC on 8/11 and then ET 10/11. At the moment I'm posting on October Girlies thread (I think you are too?! Isn't everyone on there great!!) but I'm looking forward to coming over to this board soon!!

Good luck for your scan on Monday! Fingers crossed for FET soon!

Speak soon,

Lots of love
Hannah xxxxxxxxxxxx
^daisy^

·
Registered
61 Posts
Hi Polly and Han.
Thought I'd join you too as part of the November 2ww.
Had ec on Friday with et on Monday. Feel a bit sore today and the antibiotics are already making me feel sick so don't know where I'll be once I've taken them for a week. I'm avoiding the phone as the whole world seems to know (dh seemed to spread the word) we're having IVF/ICSI and keep phoning so I'm hiding away catching up with the news on this site.
Best wishes
Lynn  ^reiki^

·
Registered
7 Posts
help anyone??

hi,
sorry if i am in the wrong section to post this in!!!

i am currently in the 2ww, due to test on 3rd november (so so tempted to test now!), is it normal to get af pains etc... and spotting??
does it mean its all over??? this is our first cycle and we are so stressed out!!!

this two weeks wait is horrendous how does any one keep their sanity! (or marriage!!!) !!!!

any reply would be great, thank you

loopyloo

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey loopeyloo,

Best of luck for 3rd Nov, would really ask one of the nurses, either on here, or at your clinic.Hope all is okay ^reiki^

Try not to worry too much, everyone's different, my friend's sister was still having periods at 4 months and was carrying twins! ;)

Let us know how you get on on test day :) ^reiki^

Hi also to Hannah & Lyn ^banana^
Good luck Lynn on Monday's et, I didn't feel anything last time I had it done, but was terrified to go to the loo afterwards! Even though the nurse assured me that it wouldn't make any difference! ^eyes^
Make sure you get waited on hand & foot! Good excuse anyway!

Hey Han,
Yeh I was also posting on October Girlies, they're all lovely! ::)
Best of luck with your tx  ^reiki^

Well 3 of us so far...

^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ To Us All!

Chat soon,

Love Pol xx

·
Registered
292 Posts
Hello everyone

I'm going to have one egg replaced tomorrow!!

Really nervous in case it hurts.

My ivf cycle has been a bit hit and miss from the start but we have made it this far and have decided to have only one embryo replaced.

My tummy is still a bit sore from the egg collection and already feel like I'm going to get a visit from af at any moment.

I think I'm going to be a nervous wreck for the next couple of weeks.

take care everyone

susiex

·
Registered
476 Posts
Hi Girls  - hope this is the right thread, I'm due to test on the 8/11

we had fet today 2 blasts transfered, so now the dreaded wait, but at least only for 9 days ,as our blasts are already 6 days old.

I didn't dare come on here on our last cycle , but this time I'm not being superstisious (spelling sorry) going to try and act normal yea right !!!!!!!!!!

good luck to everyone else, will try and get to know you all.

love and luck caron xxxx

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Welcome to Susie Q & Caron! ;)
Good to have a few more of us!

^goodluck^ to Susie for tomorrow, shouldn't hurt, a bit like having a smear done, not very nice but has to be done.... ??? :(

Hi to Caron, just been reading your history, so sorry bout everything you've been though, just hope that it all goes well this time ;) Keep those little bubs warm & put your feet up!

It's got to be worth all the heartache when you finally get that bfp!! ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Lots of baby dust to all

Pol xxx

·
Registered
331 Posts
Hi November 2ww'ers

I am due to have egg collection on 04/11 then transfer on 06/11.

This is our 1st ICSI so not sure waht to expect. I look forward to joining you soon.

Good luck everyone  ^goodluck^

Debs xx

·
Registered
61 Posts
Hi Debbie.
I'm new to this too. First IVF/ICSI so not sure what to expect.
Had my ec on Friday and et is tomorrow, Monday.
The ec isn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be so hope yours goes well. My stomach has felt sore and bloated over the weekend and I've felt a bit tired, but pretty normal otherwise. Just ask if there is anything specific you want to know.
Good luck
Lynn

·
Premium Member
214 Posts
Hi , just reading your posts due to test on Nov 3rd as well,14 days after ET,  trying really hard not to test early. One minute I'm convinced its failed, another convinced I have morning sickness. Help I need the weestick police!!! I'm so stressed out ,not sleeping
-this 2ww is awful., much worse than exams.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Hi Aliday

Hang on in there!!

I think you have done really well not to test up to now and you only have a couple more days to go.

I had my egg replaced yesterday so I am at the beginning of my 2ww.  Its going to be really hard not to get paraniod about every ache, pain and twinge.

But i am going to try really hard not to do a home test.

Good luck for the 3rd.

susie

·
Registered
164 Posts
Hi Ladies

Why so quiet on here?  ^wave^

I'm on day 5 of 2ww (if you class ET day as day 1) and am completely paranoid.  Those of you know me from Cycle Buddies will know I'm doing some weird and wonderful things at the moment - i.e; going to the toilet in the dark so I don't see what I'm wiping, yep I'm that daft.  I've got a bit of problem with constipation so am too scared to push too hard or wee too hard for fearing of everything going down the loo  ;D  ;D

Hope everyone is ok and the 2ww isn't driving you mad.

Take care

Megan

·
Registered
751 Posts
Hi there

I'm on day3 of my 2ww, so very early on. But I picked up a tip from reading previous posts and I've asked my DP to hide the HPTs, as I know I'll be tempted in a week or so's time.

Just wanted to ask if anyone has experienced nosebleeds as a weird side effect of Cyclogest. I had one this morning (have never had one before) and just wondered.

Thanks,
Abby Carter

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hi all,

Good luck to everyone testing this week.

Has anyone had af dull tingling (but not painful) cramps just 7dpo? I thought these were meant to start just before af or hpt. I'm ovulation induction - not ivf, so no pessaries to blame!

thanks,

Actiongirl

·
Registered
67 Posts
Hello !

Just wanted to wish everyone loads of luck if you testing this month.

I am really struggling as usual with the 2ww.

I am due to test on Monday 8th. Like everyone i am reading into every twinge, even if it ends up being indigestion !!

I have a bloated tummy as usual so am keeping my eye out, drinking plenty of water......

I am tempted to test early but what if it's wrong ?!

Help !

Sarz

·
Registered
945 Posts
Hi Girls
I'm about to start the 2ww ec 03/11 and et 05/11, went for scan this morning and have 11 follicles that are mature, so hopefully 11 eggs.
This is our 2nd ICSI attempt so 2nd time lucky!!
This site really helped through 1st cycle.

Good luck to all those testing this week, fingers crossed.

Take care
Joexx

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hey Nov Girlie's!! ;D

Decided to do a list of when we are going for EC ET & testing.
Great to see so many of us ^banana^ ^banana^

Loopyloo testing 3rd Nov  ^reiki^

Ali testing 3rd Nov  ^reiki^

Caron testing 8th Nov  ^reiki^

Sarz testing 8th Nov  ^reiki^

Actiongirl testing 8th Nov  ^reiki^

Top Cat testing 9th Nov  ^reiki^

Abby testing 12th Nov (?)  ^reiki^

SusieQ ET 31st Oct  ^reiki^

Megan ET 28th Oct Testing 12th Nov  ^reiki^

Lynn EC 29th Oct ET 6th Nov  ^reiki^

Polly FET 5th Nov  ^reiki^

Joe EC 3rd Nov ET 5th Nov  ^reiki^

Debs EC 4th Nov ET 6th Nov  ^reiki^

Hannah EC 8th Nov ET 10th Nov  ^reiki^

Hello to Trudy ;) So pleased on your baby bub, many congrats ^shake^  ^afro^

Hope I got these all right, any mistakes please let me know, thanks  ^afro^
Moving house on the 5th Nov, so gonna be offline for at least 2weeks  :'(
Can't believe the timing  :-[, was looking forward to keeping in touch with all you girls while we go through the dreaded 2ww  ^furios^
Really do wish the very best to everyone  ;D
^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^wave^
Polly xxxxx

·
Registered
292 Posts
Hi polly

good luck with your house move.

make sure that you dont do too much - youve got the best excuse in the world to sit back and watch everyone else do all the hard work.

take care everyone

good luck for tomorrow loopyloo!

susiex

1 - 20 of 81 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.