Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Hi Sharry, thanks for seeing up the thread!

I'm now in my 2ww and will test in early November. Anyone else in the same boat??

X

·
Registered
73 Posts
Hi CortneyWil, congrats on being pupo. It is such an arduous journey that even getting to pupo state feels like an achievement right?? I'm on 1dp4dt and OTD is on the 6th. Fingers crossed we get our bfps. :)

What are you doing to keep yourself distracted? My cat keeps me entertained and calm x

·
Registered
73 Posts
Thanks Cortney  :) I am not sure to be honest. I am debating if I should test early to see this time as last time I waited till OTD only to see my faint lines and then my chemical pregnancy which was just heartbreaking. I feel like maybe I should test early and continue to test till OTD just so that I'm a little bit in control of my emotions? But then again if it's negative will it just prolong my misery until OTD?? Fingers crossed indeed!

Wow you can get a positive as early as 5dp5dt? Congrats on your baby boy! Makes me really happy to hear about IVF success stories.

I got a call from my embryologist today to be told that none of my other embryos survived to blasto so we have none to freeze from this cycle. I feel really sad from this but trying to keep my head straight and remember that I have a real chance at getting pregnant so need to keep positive. My doc transferred two embryos so just hoping at least one sticks!

I hope you have a nice sunday, the weather is nice today. x

·
Registered
73 Posts
Courtney - thanks *hug* its been a tough few days but trying to hold onto some hope. I just seeing between dreams and despair! I think I might test 10dp4dt as I'm sure if it's a keeper it'll show bt then? Have to hide it from the hubby, he thinks we're should only do it on the OTD. I guess he has a point since we did have an early miscarriage last time. I think it's easier to deal with a negative than a miscarriage.

I haven't had any symptoms apart from the odd cramps but that could also be from the egg collection? I hope that weird taste in your mouth is a real sign! So hard not to symptom spot right? How are you feeling now?

Dozy - welcome and congrats on being pupo! When's your OTD? Mine is on 6th Nov.

What are you ladies doing to keep yourself distracted? I think work helps to keep busy during the day. In the evenings I'm just watching comedies to keep to happy vibes going. X

·
Registered
73 Posts
Hi ladies,  any updates? I'm going a bit crazy today, I've got 5 days to go until OTD. I have cramps and feel like this will be a BFN. :-(

X

·
Registered
73 Posts
Tigs - Big congratulations to you! How are you feeling? I hope your pregnancy goes well. Thanks, I hope I am as lucky as you! X

Dozydaisy - Oh congratulations to you too! I hope the line keeps in getting darker. Are you testing every day now? I've had a few better days, just keeping myself busy and trying to reframe my thought process. Whatever happens will happen. I will be waiting till OTD, got 3 sleeps to go. I think I will also get a beta test on Wednesday as I don't trust the stick. X

Loopie Lou - Welcome! How are you feeling today? I'm with you on the blood tests, I will also get that in addition to the urine test. I got an early miscarriage last time so I'm wary of positive results. Just gotta take one step at a time! Sorry to hear you're feeling really crap. It's all the ****ty hormones, our bodies are going through so much! I've been having on and off cramps, no sore boobs though. I've kind of given up on reading too much into the symptoms as they could just be progesterone. I've been tolerating the oil injections better lately so that's one upside. You can rant away here, that's what it's for! I really appreciate the support from the ladies on the forum.

As for me, I'm just keeping on going. I swing between real positivity and exhaustion. 3 sleeps to go and then I'll know. Trying to plan my next cycle already if this doesn't work. Also making xmas plans so that's good. I'm so exhausted in the evenings but hope it's a good sign. Sending positive vibes to everyone!

X

·
Registered
73 Posts
Loopie Lou - its all the hormones and the nerves! I do feel for the partners, but they got to accept it lol at least they're not physically and mentally going through this! The symptoms you describe sound like pregnancy or progesterone, same with all of our symptoms. Just hope it's a good sign for you. What are you doing to keep yourself distracted? My clinic told me to do a stick test and then go for a blood test on the day (deffo if it's a negative and optional to go if it's a positive and I need more reassurance). So I've decided I will go in for your blood test either way to see the hcg levels. When is it your OTD?

My OTD is tomorrow and I'm so scared to test. I haven't done it early as I don't want to have prolonged anxiety. I have been getting up to pee at 5am every day for 3 days now, but I think that's more anxiety than a real symptom. This happened last time when I had my early miscarriage so I'm afraid of reading too much into it. My boobs feel heavy but no pain or tingle. Still cramping and tired in the evenings. I felt so distracted yesterday, I could barely work. I'm not sure how I will get through today, I have so much work to do but my head is so unfocused! Anyhow I just hope my result tomorrow is conclusive, i don't want another in between result with days of misery. :-( I keep on telling myself, whatever is meant to happen will happen and one day I will have my baby. Fingers crossed for all of us!

Hope everyone else is doing ok. X

Ps: Sorry about the typos, I post on my phone!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Loopie lou - Aww thanks, appreciate your kind wishes. Shame about the doctors not giving you three blood tests. The costs just add up don't they?! Oh good luck for Friday, wishing you a very positive result!! Your distraction plan sounds good. I was able to do that last week but the last 2 days I feel really anxious. I've been having weird vivid dreams too lol. I think it's not a bad thing to block out thoughts, it must help with the ruthless ivf process. I overthink and have to really stop myself. I will do more yoga tonight, it should help. Hope your day goes will x

I have a different symptom today, I have creamy thick white discharge (sorry tmi). Is this normal?? Didn't have this last time. I still have AF pains so I hope it's not game over for me.

Wishing everyone good luck!! X

·
Registered
73 Posts
Positivevibes- Good to hear the blood levels are promising. Well done on getting through three first week,  hope the next one goes well!

Thank you, I hope so too! X

·
Registered
73 Posts
Quick update from me - it's a negative. I feel so heartbroken and exhausted. I have to go in the clinic to check blood levels to confirm negative result now. It's going to be a horrible day.

I hope you ladies have better luck x

·
Registered
73 Posts
Thanks Loopie Lou and Dozydaisy, I am devastated but trying to come to terms with it. I hope you ladies have a good tww and get BFPs. Sending positive vibes x

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.