Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Positivevibes- Good to hear the blood levels are promising. Well done on getting through three first week,  hope the next one goes well!

Thank you, I hope so too! X

·
Registered
19 Posts
Welcome positivevibes!
Pucca new symptoms is an interesting addition  ;D you never know! Change sounds good from my perspective if you haven't changed meds but what do I know. I recon I will start to unravel in the days before test day. It's a long old week!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Quick update from me - it's a negative. I feel so heartbroken and exhausted. I have to go in the clinic to check blood levels to confirm negative result now. It's going to be a horrible day.

I hope you ladies have better luck x

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Pucca.. I’m so sorry hun.. I think I’ve just commented on a diff thread.. I wish you’d had diff news!!!

How is everyone else doing?xx

·
Registered
73 Posts
Thanks Loopie Lou and Dozydaisy, I am devastated but trying to come to terms with it. I hope you ladies have a good tww and get BFPs. Sending positive vibes x

·
Registered
188 Posts
So sorry to hear that Pucca  ^hugme^

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Pucca, so sorry to hear of your BFN :(

A little late to the party, but I'm in the 2WW for baby #2. OTD is 20th

Have been very good so far about keeping my mind off it, but the closer OTD gets the more nervous I get. Currently experiencing lots of cramping, back ache and my sense of smell is going into overdrive! But really trying not to get my hopes up as it took me 6 IVF cycles to get my son so I doubt I'll be lucky for #2 to come around so quickly  ^pray^

·
Registered
108 Posts
Sorry to hear of some people’s news & & sending all good wishes their way.

For me i tested & much to our surprise & delight it is a BFP. I’m incredibly grateful, been to the Dr’s now & a scan is booked.

Hoping everyone gets their wish soon.

·
Registered
935 Posts
Hi ladies. Can I join?
I lost my baby boy at 22.5 weeks in April this year so it feels very strange to be back on the 2ww. I'm day 5 of 5dt and really feel like it hasn't worked. I've been waking up drenched in sweat which is classic Af is on her way sign, I also had some period type pains yesterday. My official test date isn't until next Sunday!
Has anyone else had night sweats? I'm on lubion injections and the cyclogest pessarys x

·
Registered
13 Posts
needing hope - i transferred 2 DE on 18th Nov so im now 8dpt - i couldnt wait and caved and have tested 3 times all negative :(
i am looking for experiences of positive results after 8 day post transfer as im going a bit crazy i have to say!!
this 2ww is awful even worse when i keep getting negatives :(
thanks everyone

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hi there

I'm currently 7dp5dt and just caved and tested and it was negative. It was a FET DE blast. Trying to tell myself it might still be too early but super gutted. My OTD isn't until 11dp5dt so think I will be testing everyday until then now :(

Fingers crossed for you! There are definitely people that get late positives so there is still hope.

xx

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hi ladies,

I just found this thread and thought I should add myself - even if my DE FET was 13 Nov, so quite some time ago. I had a HCG shot the morning after my FET and then another one later in the day so when I POAS now it's positive. and even if I can't trust this result, it's still gives me a nice feeling to see two lines. According to my calculations all HCG from the injections should be out in a couple of days...

Question: If you have a BFN urine test, do your clinics still insist on a blood test? I'm just thinking that it's such a waste of money...Last time I thought I found a private walk-in clinic where I could just do the blood test, but then they instesd on a GP consultation to obtain the results - so all in all it was £ 150!! And after POAS I knew all along that it would be negative...

Kara83 & njay - best of luck with your DE FET! Which date did the clinic give you as a cut off date?

Tinky27 - sorry to hear about your loss. I can't imagine what you've been through. I wish you all the best for this cycle. When are you testing? I've had night sweats - it's awful. I don't want to scare you but for me it was caused by early menopause. If you're only experiencing it during a cycle, it's probably just the fluctuation of the hormones.

·
Registered
45 Posts
FranWillow - Lovely to hear from someone also trying for a sibling with DE. 2 lines 13dp transfer sounds very positive so fingers crossed it isn't the HCG shot and sticks for you! My clinic don't do blood tests. I just have to POAS 11dp 5dt and email them the result, which is Saturday for me. Is simple but does stress me out that there's a small chance I could be pregnant and it just hasn't shown up yet. This causes me to buy 5 different types of test and try them all  ^idiot^ x

·
Registered
33 Posts
kara83 - It sounds like you've found a sensible clinic - I like it! I'll be thinking of you this Saturday  ^pray^ ^pray^......In case your test is positive you may find it useful to do a blood test on Monday; a beta HCG in the early stages can give you a good indication on how viable your pregnancy is.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.