Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello lovlies
first of all i wanted to say thank you for all the advice and support that been given to me over my many numerous mails, but right now i am at a loss as what to do. i think i am being punished for something because i have had enough of being treated like pure $h:t by the nhs. i have never asked for much i dont expect miracals i now there are a lot of women suffer worse then i do my heart really goes out to them all. I know the nurses do all they can and the consultants are busy i know there is no money in the country and the nhs is struggling but all i have ever asked is to be given what i am entitled to is that to much to ask.  well on my 11 month of 50 g of clomid this has been done over a duration of two years due to the clinic saying loosed weight etc i have been told that yes i seem to have ovulated most months well i have had enough as i asked to get all my day 21 results together as i want to be armed with imformation when i go to addenbrookes for my first ivf appointment which should be soon and guess what the hospital havent got them all they have only got 6 months where are the rest they cant find over half of them and guess what the last couple of months i have been told every thing is fine and dandy and guess what they havent been i havent ovulated when they told me i had the few results we kept on disk which dont correspond to the results they have given me  i have under 30s so hense i havent ovulated but the nurses have said yes i have so what do i do what the hell is going on simon has asked and emailed and still no reply i dont want to be a pain i dont want to cause problems all i wanted to know was do i ovulate, can i have a tracking scan, what is the state of my pcos and guess what i am not apparently allowed to know the answer to all 3 i am so sick and tired its hard enough feeling the grief i feel every day with the loss of my son its  the worst feeling to know i am a failure in my mind  that i cant concieve( i am so down . the hospital have from day 1 treated us like  we are pains in the ass we  are not we just want some answers is that two much and i have one month left of clomid and then what if the one attempt of ivf doesnt work i have no where else to go . can i ever have clomid again. what would you do coz i am just at the end of my tether its just to much to deal with

lisa :'(

·
Registered
6,258 Posts
lisa  ^hugme^ im sorry you are feeling so low hun + i dont really know what to say, regarding the hospital YOU ARE entitled to know your results + they should tell you, ring them + make an appointment with the consultant to go through everything, be firm hun its the only way you are gouing to get the answers you need, dont take any info over the phone you want it face to face so it can be explained to you in detail, as for you having more clomid i would be very dubious about taking more hun, it is a potent drug + you body may well need a rest

again sorry i cant be of any more help  ^hugme^ but i wish you luck as you try to find out what on earth is going on

xxx

·
Registered
2,833 Posts
lisa - firstly  ^hugme^

secondly they cannot with hold information from you, you are entitled to see your results so i would call them back and say that they must find them and give them a time span or that you will take it further. there is n NHS service called PALS which deal with things like that you could contact your local PCT to find out details about this or you can write to the PCT or the department and make an official complaint which they have to follow up

i am so sorry to hear that on top of all you have been through you have got the added stress of this messing about.

please take care and i wish you well, pm me any time if you need to chat/rant

L xx

·
Registered
28 Posts
sorry to hear about all your bad news Hun i can imagine how you must be feeling, it seems like they are really not treating you well at all, i suggest you put it all down in writing and send it to the head consultant, you want to know where you stand and what options are available to you.
you have a right to know your results don't let them dismiss you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts