Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi right this is the thing, i had a booster injection of only 5000iu on the 6th may to cause ovulation for the fet, then i had et on the 10th 2 beautiful 8 cell embies on the 10th, and then another 2500 on the 13th. Well waht i have read is that it is excreted from your system at 1000iu per 24 hours i took the last a 6am in the morning, so i thought this morning it should def have left my system by now, so being a mad pee stick addict i decided to test, first using a very early one that tests for 10iu and a got a strong +ve so then decied to use the ones we use in my ward that test for 25iu and again got  a +ve fainter but def there. Am i nuts to think this could be real or is what i have read about the excretion time rubbish  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^
kim
please be real, we so want yous to stay  ^hugme^

·
Registered
408 Posts
hi kim,

i should have sent the ^police^ ^police^ ^police^ round to your house last night i reckon!!! ;D

i sooooooo hope this is for real and it's the news you've been waiting for all these years but it seems scarily early to test. are you meant to be testing the same day as lottie, next thursday?

i had a wee look at the 2ww faqs post and it said this...

How long before HCG is out of my system?
The HCG injection can stay in your body for approx 10-14 days but obviously we all eliminate the drugs from our systems at different rates. As a very basic approximation, 1000iu of pregnyl eliminated from body per day so gives you a rough idea.

so, 1000iu a day is a rough estimate and you personally could get rid of the hcg faster or slower than that. ??? it seems to be an odd calculation that at 1000iu a day it takes 10-14 days for the hcg to leave your system! ^idiot^ i can't remember what dose i took during my icsi but i guess being on a natural cycle yours is probably lower than for a medicated?

i'm not much help, am i! ???

i really really hope that it's a real positive :) :) :) i just think it's probably too early to be sure. why don't you stay away from the hpts for the weekend and try again on monday morning? or sunday morning before you go away?

sending you loads & loads & loads of positive vibes ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ and good wishes... ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^

oh, and a bunch of these!!! ^police^ ^police^ ^police^ ^police^ ^police^ ^police^ ^police^ ^police^ ^police^ ^police^ ^police^

good luck,

love wishing x

^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i know i know i am mad nuts crazy and as a nurse should blody well know better,  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D but well thats jsut me addicted to pee sticks, well my calculations are it still should be out of my system by yesterday morning.
oh god please dont let me be heading for a huge fall.
love kim xx ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^

·
Registered
408 Posts
hi kim,

stay positive  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

try not to worry  ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

keep smiling  :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

and i'll see if i can find god's mobile number!!!!!!!  ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^

sending you all the babydust i can muster... 
                              ^fairydust^
      ^fairydust^              ^fairydust^
            ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^
  ^fairydust^                    ^fairydust^

actually, best to leave it at lucky number 7 all the way...  ^2ww^ ^2ww^ ^2ww^ ^2ww^ ^2ww^ ^2ww^ ^2ww^

w x

1 - 4 of 4 Posts