Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I wonder if anyone can help me....??

I am trying to avoid an unecessary trip to gp.

I have this sharp niggle/twinge in my middle tummy and it is quite a shocking feeling when it happens.  There is no set time when it happens it just happens very quick and then that's it til the next time, possibly 15-20 times a day.

I am 10 weeks and 2 days pg?  Is this normal? This will be the third day of having the niggle.

Would really appreciate any comments.

Thank you so much.  :)

·
Premium Member
2,745 Posts
Hi

it is probably streching pain, as your uterus grows into your abdomen. Do you have any other problems? Is there a possibility that you have a UTI? If this is a possibility, speak to your GP

Take care x

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you so much for your quick response, sorrry what is a UTI? I have spent 6 years trying to fall pg that I have concentrated on why I can't.  Now I am, I need to learn all this new stuff.  I haven't seen a midwife yet, is that unusual at just over 10 weeks?  I have no other symptoms whatsoever, a little tired yesterday and really do not get tired normally, that's it really.

Thanks again for your advice  ^hugme^

·
Premium Member
2,745 Posts
sorry hun, a UTI is a urine infection. These are common in early pregnancy. You should see your midwife soon who will be able to go through things with you

Take care x

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.