*katie*
irisheyes
snagglepat 1 Nov
larkles

·
Premium Member
6,174 Posts
Thanks for this Lizzy ^afro^ ;)

So anyone else not on TX at the moment but in a 2ww?
I'm 8dpo and will test 12th if AF doesn't get me first ;) I am temping and had a big dip on 6dpo which has risen a little bit the past 2 days. I'm praying its for a good reason! ;)

My History:pCOS, 11 cycles of clomid -ve tried combining metformin with my clomid but was constantly feeling sick on it so had to come off it, lap and dye which showed clear tubes, Hubby vasectomy reversal, slight antibody issues!

I'm now waiting to find out when I can start my ovulation induction injections but TTC naturally in the meantime :)

Nicky x x x

·
Premium Member
9,467 Posts
Thanks for this Lizzy.  Need it.

Nicky I'm with you at the mo sweetie - I'm OV'ing as we speak (and my body knows it with the signs) and  ^hump^ like there is no tomorrow.  We had a dry spell of not too much bms and no date watching but decided this month was the month to get back on the horse so to speak so will be 2ww'ing with you!

For me my history is M/C, PCO, irregular AF but Dianette kicked me back into regular cycles. 

Anyone else ttc naturally with no tx?

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Hi Girls

This is my first month of TTC since my m/c, well to be honest we are not trying trying, just getting back on track.
We have unexplained, nothing wrong with me or DH, after many tests I had 6 months of Clomid - all negative and onto IVF, got our positive but m/c at 8 weeks. Not sure of the way forward so taking one day at a time and if we get lucky our dream would have come true.

Hope we all get our turn soon, loads of baby dust

Shaz xxxx    ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^

·
Premium Member
9,467 Posts
Hi Shaz, welcome sweetie.

I so do not want my mind consumed with all this but I know its far too late for that  ;) think this month cause me and DH are both equally as serious about it it will be a huge thing, plus cause we haven't in all honesty had any bms worth talking about - last few months it would have been a miracle if I had been pg!

·
Premium Member
9,467 Posts
See I know I'm OV'ing cause my mood is up down up down side to side around and around, grrrrrrrrrr don't know whether I am coming or going at the mo and its frustrating as hell - anyone else like this?  ^idiot^

·
Premium Member
6,174 Posts
I'm heeeeeeeeere  ;D

Hows things Hun?

I have been at work all day today so just getting on to check messages now, I had the day off yesterday and OFSTED turned up!  ^eyes^ They came back today and stood and watched me doing activities with the kids, OMG I was sooo nervous!! I hate being watched by people when I'm trying to work  ;D They are coming back to do the feed back tomorrow, We shouldn't worry wev'e never had any problems before!  :)

Hello Shaz ^wave^ Hows things?

I've had cramps today but am only 9dpo, Hoping its for a good reason and not just because AF is going to make an early appearance!!  :-\

Good luck now your on your 2WW! ;)

Nicky x x x

·
Premium Member
5,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Welcome Jilly.....fab to have you here :)

Wishing you loads of luck hun ^reiki^

Nicky ~ hope it all goes ok with the ofsted......i'm rubbish when people are watching me. Can't do a thing!

Nikki and Shaz ~ hope you are both doing ok today :) :)

Much love, Lizzy xxx

·
Registered
756 Posts
Hi all...can I join you too...iui was cancelled this month and drugs either...

On day 22...AF should be due around the 15th/16th..hoping and praying is doesnt arrive though...

xx

·
Premium Member
5,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hi Loobylu ~ sorry they had to cancel your tx hun......will keep everything crossed for you for a BFP ^daisy^

Lizzy xxx

·
Premium Member
9,467 Posts
Hi Lizzy - yep doing ok with fingers firmly crossed - think DH  is getting nervous that I'll build myself up for a huge fall this month  ::)

Loobylou welcome sweetie, of course you can join us here - thats if you can put up with my rambling on!  ;D ;D  MY AF will be due just after yours sweetie  ^No AF^ ^No AF^ ^No AF^  Sorry your tx had to be cancelled though but ^No AF^ - lets stay +ve

·
Premium Member
5,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ah Nikki.....he loves you hun :) My DH used to be the same.....bless them!

·
Premium Member
9,467 Posts
Its funny cause he will only let himself get a bit excited, then all of a sudden he clams up - its his way and I know that, but I know he'd be the first of us to cry with happiness if we got the right result - he is a huge softey.

·
Premium Member
9,467 Posts
Jilly thread is great isn't it - I feel OK posting in here, never quite felt right as I'm ttc naturally to post elsewhere.  My fingers are firmly crossed, toes too for us all.

·
Registered
756 Posts
Its a fab thread...

Think of it this way ladies...trying to conceive naturally take some of the pressure off us so increases our odds of conceiving (if this make sense)...

Have a good weekend..lots of BMS for those who are at that time...

Jilly - Will do a follie dance for u...xxxx Oh and i ate lots of peanuts which worked for me honey xxx

MrsNikkiUK - Youre DH sounds like a big sweetie..give a big hug tonight xxx

1 - 20 of 178 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.