emma jayne ICSI
deb 30 24 Oct IUI

Love, Luck and babydust,

Lizzy xxx

·
Premium Member
5,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Congratulations Vickimarie....fantastic news for you ^pompom^ Take care hun and enjoy your pg ^cloud9^

Welcome to Twiggy and Jane ~ loads of luck to you both ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Hope everyone's ok.....much luck to those testing this week,

Lizzy xxx

·
Registered
678 Posts
Hi Lizzy.  Would you mind adding me to the 2ww please? Test date for me is 13 October.  I had 2 Grade 1 8 cell embies transferred yesterday.  That is the best I've ever got so am trying to enjoy my positivity while it lasts. 

Love and  ^fairydust^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^to my fellow 2ww's.  xxxx

·
Registered
129 Posts
Hi

Could I be added to your list please.  I had et today, an 8 cell and a 6 cell were transferred. We also got 5 to freeze. I test on the 12th October.

Good luck to us all.  ^fairydust^  ^fairydust^

Love Sunflower x

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Hi guys good luck to you I test on 13th this month as well if i have ovulated (am on clomid). Thanks for welcome lizzy, good luck to everyone ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^
              twiggy x

·
Registered
53 Posts
Hi Everyone,

I haven't posted for a while - went back to work last Tuesday and been trying to keep busy so that I kept my mind off this dreaded 2ww.  Have been feeling fine up until yesterday - got a migraine!  Felt sick with the pain in my head and kept hoping I am pg but seriously just think it was because of the migraine.  I am on day 13 today and have been told by my clinic not to test until Friday which makes it 17 days!  This is definitely the longest 2 weeks of my life - especially when it is 17 days long!!!  Maybe hospitals can't count! ^idiot^

Vickiemarie - congratulations  ^festival^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^ you both must be over the moon!  Wishing you lots of happiness and laughter with your wee bundle!

Good luck to those ladies who are testing over the next couple of days!

Take care

Cammie  :)

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
hi girls :-*

theres a lot of us girlies on here now ^reiki^  well im on day 5 its flying by ^reiki^ hopefully ile get to the 13th with no probs ^reiki^ and get a bfp ;D feeling ok about this cycle i think cos its a fet bit more relaxed but ive been having pinapple juice when i eventually found it ::) ::) and brazil nuts  well im off for now good luck to us all nikki xx

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Hi Everyone

Just popped in to wish everyone testing so much  ^reiki^ ^fairydust^ ^reiki^ ^fairydust^

Congrats to all the bfp wishing you all a healthy and happy  ^cloud9^ months

To all the girls who didnt get there dreams this month  ^Cuddle^ thinking of you all

Love always lily xxx

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^No AF^ ^No AF^ ^No AF^ ^No AF^ ^No AF^

·
Registered
51 Posts
thanks for adding me to list Lizzy - i will test on 12th oct so only 9 days to go now.  Am resting but keeping my brain busy so i don't agonise about it all too much.  There is a mind, body and soul exhibition on in town at the weekend so i'm planning a weekend of meditation, relaxation and drumming to take me into the last few days!!

Wishing everyone heaps of luck and babydust - good luck especially to all those testing this week

^fairydust^    ^fairydust^

Big congratulations too to vickimarie  ^pompom^ ^pompom^

Nixie x

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
That sounds fantastic Nixie where is it?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Its at Brighton this weekend - but they seem to be running a few all over the country at different venues/times - check this out................

http://www.mbsevents.co.uk/index.asp

Nixie x

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Thanks babe, its my birthday 10th nov and mum coming to visit from Spain needed something to do this is a perfect mum daughter bonding sesh in london, have registered. cheers!!!!!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Just wishing all of you who are testing tomorrow, lots of  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ and  ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^

Laura x

·
Registered
174 Posts
EMMAK, DISSYISSY, WEESUZIE, IPEC - Girls I am wishing you all lots of  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ for tomorrow and  ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^  I pray that you will all be  ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ for joy and will be on  ^cloud9^ because of your  ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^

^goodluck^ ^Cuddle^

·
Registered
118 Posts
Hi everyone good luck to those testing.

Well as for me i think it's certainley over now.... as i've just started getting some brown discharge.... so i guess its only a matter of time before af will arrive.

Nerys

·
Premium Member
2,193 Posts
Wanted to wish my cycle buddies who are testing today the bestest of luck...will be thinking of you  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Lochness...brown discharge could be implantation....don't give up just yet!!!  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Much love to you all
Allison xxx

·
Premium Member
1,243 Posts
Hi all
Sorry to break the +ve trend going on but I tested this morning and it was a BFN.
Ipec, Weesusie, Emmak, I really hope today brings better news for you.

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
dissy i have put my message to you hunni on summerbabes,so sorry.lol.xxhugs.

1 - 20 of 97 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.