Lorri 25 Oct ICSI
EMM 25 Oct ICSI
cesca 27 Oct FET

Much love,

Lizzy xxx

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Thanks for new home Lizzy how ya feeling?

·
Premium Member
5,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good thanks Natalie......Saturday night and X Factors on, just need some ice cream and i'm sorted ;D

How about you? Loads of luck for your test tomorrow hun....sending you loads of positive vibes ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Welcome to Soulcyster....good luck to you for next Wed :)

Susie ~ sorry for your news.....i hope that IVF brings you your dreams. Big hugs ^hugme^

Bendybird ~ big hugs to you too and much love and luck for next time ^hugme^

Hope everyone's ok....take care,

Lizzy xxx

·
Registered
174 Posts
lizzyb
just to update your boards i test on the 20th, that is if i can wait that long???
Emma jayne xx

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Hi Lizzy

Only just stumbled across this list!! Thank you so much for it.  Little update for your list just incase you have not already seen it but i tested yesterday and managed a BFP!!

Many thanks
Amanda x

·
Premium Member
5,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Congratulations Amanda....thats fabulous news for you ^pompom^ You must be so excited!!

Enjoy it hun and have a very happy and healthy pg ^cloud9^

Thanks Emma Jayne ~ all done for you :) Hope i don't have to send the ^police^ ;)

Lizzy xxx

·
Registered
599 Posts
Hello

I am currently on my 4th 2WW and test on the 16th, can I ask is anybody constantly on the toilet for a wee (sorry tmi) like me, last night I had to get up 4 times, I cant go anywhere without going to the toilet. Does anybody think that this is a good sign?

Thanks, and good luck to anybody testing today and next week.

Pebble x

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts
Amanda -  ^congrats^ lets hope its one of many BFP's this month!

Pebble - my 2 sisters (8 natural BFP's between them) rate constant peeing as a very good sign. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

Lizzy - Mac question, what programme are you using for surfing? Explorer is getting more difficult and Navigator is having issues too, I've tried safari but to be honest I don't like it as much?

As for me, peeing isn't a problem, but the cyclogest is doing funny things to the other one!!

Lots of love to all
Lizi ^sticky vibes^

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
;Dcongratulations to all those that have got there bfps and goodluck to all those still waiting to test.hold in there its a nightmare i know but fingers crossed for all of you.lol. ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
hi girls

im on day 10 of 2ww and this mornin i have verylight brown spoting  i carnt belive it could be over again this is my 5th treatment and at 26 years old there defo sumthin up  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( im really gutted
take care love nikki xxx

·
Registered
376 Posts
dont think neg hun ... it is normal  for this to happen .. as you know.. i do hope you get a possitive.. im thinking of you .. and everyone too.. good luck hun ... keep chin up .xx :-*

·
Premium Member
4,804 Posts
Hello ladies ,
I just noticed we have a new board 2WW TX ^thank you^ Lizzy , that might make it easier to keep up with everyone  ???

Babywishes , i allready posted on the cycle buddies , thinking of you hun  ^hugme^ ^hugme^

Ajax ,  ^congrats^ ^BFP^ ^cloud9^ Well done hunni , lets hope you will start a trend .

^sticky vibes^^reiki^ to us all !!!

Freespirit x x x

·
Registered
413 Posts
Pebble - I have been getting up 4 or 5 times in the night too!  Hopefully it's a good sign. 

Soulcyster

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
me too on the peeing thing :eek:

·
Registered
218 Posts
Hi LizzyB,
can you please add me to the list. I am on my 6th and final 2ww following IUI  ^2ww^ and testing on the 17th. Thanks, fiwi

·
Premium Member
5,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hi Fiwi and Pebble.....welcome :) ^sticky vibes^

LiziBee ~ i use Safari now....was having problems with Explorer too (something about handlers ???) Anyway DH used Safari and i hated it but i guess i've got used to it now and its ok :) I think Tony likes Firefox although i seem to remember i struggled with it, may be worth a gop though.

Just want to wish everyone lots of luck......theres loads of testers this week so much love and babydust ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Take care, Lizzy xxx

·
Registered
678 Posts
Hi ladies.  I've had a terrible weekend.  I haven't stopped crying.  Unfortunately on Saturday morning I started to get some dark blood and it's continued since then.  I've also got bad stomach cramps etc.  I know that for some people this is "implantation" bleeding but this is my fourth go and every single time I get to the weekend and this happens.  I've never actually made it to official test date and I know my own body.  I'm trying to keep a grain of positivity but it's impossible and I've been in floods of tears all weekend.  I am so scared.  There is very little the hospital can do more for me now.  I've had good embryos, I'm on a cocktail of drugs and I can't take any more.  Despite my earlier upset my embryos were the best I've ever had yet I still can't keep hold of them.  At the moment Steve and I have talked and we've decided that this has to be enough now.  I can't keep setting myself up for a great big fall.  The most worrying thing is that I now will have a bigger demon to face and that is never becoming a mum.

I'm so sorry to bring any of you down - that isn't my wish but I just don't know what to do with myself.  I just wanna wake up from this bad dream and it all be over.  xxx

·
Premium Member
1,243 Posts
Daycj - I am so sorry you are feeling so low hun. And I really hope the bleeding is implantation. I know we all know our own bodies, but am so hoping you are wrong this time.
I know what you mean, I had 2 perfect blasts and was told I had a pregnancy tare of 70% and I still got a BFN.
After feeling like a complete failure, I am now being more postive, and just think that sometimes we just need that bit of luck as well, and just didnt have that this time.

Good luck to all those testing in the next few days  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

·
Registered
120 Posts
daycj,

Really feeling for you after reading your notes.

I had ET last tuesday (4th) and I'm sat here after waking up with awful back ache.

I feel as if I am on day two of AF, real deep deep sore back pains, but nothing AF blood showing.

I had implantation feelings on saturday and was happy, but this back is REALLY so sore today. I went all dizzy in asda yesterday and had t sit down and I was sick in the night too.

I had a row last night and i was all upset and now I'm thinking this could be the end for me too.

It's horrible, I'm worried sick.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Girls - can I ask one question  - I am due to test on Friday this week but have a feeling the witch is on her way - has anyone had AF feelings then gone on to test positive?

This is my first 2ww so don't really know what to expect.

Lynne

1 - 20 of 110 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.