Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
^daisy^ Here's a new home for those on the 2WW who are ttc naturally.......GOOD LUCK ^daisy^

kewlgirlno1
loobylu 17 Nov
selinaggs
tracey25
*jenny*
Jillypops
Treaco
irisheyes
Helsy32

·
Premium Member
5,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hi there everyone...here's a new home for you all, i'll try and keep up a bit better this time!!!

Huge love and luck to you all,

Lizzy xxx

·
Premium Member
5,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Good luck for this cycle Nikki ~ was really sorry to hear the witch arrived :(

Take care hun, Lizzy xxx

·
Premium Member
9,467 Posts
Lizzy I was getting worried to be honest and glad when it did cause I thought my cycles were going to pot again and was ready to phone the GP, going back to irregular cycles would have been devastating but gladly I was just very late so relief over took sadness - think my DH was very gutted this time though which upset me.  Oh well, this cycle will be the one (she says trying to sound convincing)  ;)

·
Registered
4,128 Posts
Nikki - Well I guess I'm glad the agonising wait is over for you, but I really wish it had ended in a bfp hun.  ^hugme^

Jilly - Are you around still?  My problem is I'm not supposed to used internet for non work-related purposes at work, so I'm mostly just on here in the evenings.
I don't hold out much hope, especially a my charting has shown flat temps for the last 5 days - I'm pretty convinced now that I didn't ovulate, but hopefully this is just "one of those months".  Hope you're coping with the waiting game.  ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Gina - Are you still around?  Hello if you are, and ^reiki^ to you too.

^fairydust^

Katie x

·
Registered
756 Posts
Hi can u put me down for af due on the 17th Nov...hoping to go for iui this month but as they cant scan me until day 14 its unlikely that i wont have already ovulated again xx

Katie xx Big hugs honey...u never know..miracles do happen xx

·
Registered
4,128 Posts
Thanks Nikki, Looby & Jilly  :-*

^reiki^  vibes for you to ov this month Looby.

I'm shattered today...I do on-call for my job one week in every month, and only just started my week yesterday.  I was up til 4am on emergency call-outs and then back into work at 8.30am this morning where the day continued to be manic.  Normally I love having a busy day...but to start off the week with a manic one has not been good, lol!

When I've finished this week I'm going to have a think about my job.  The normal day job is manageable, but on-call is trying at the best of times.  I think perhaps I need to look into cutting down/stopping it - all that adrenaline rushing round at stupid o'clock can't be good for any potential beanies!

Well, I'm off for a Zzzzzzzz...speak to anyone who's around later on.....if I wake up!!!!  Please phone don't ring; please phone don't ring; please phone don't ring; please phone don't ring....

Katie x

·
Registered
756 Posts
Katie..thanks honey..i ovulate naturally thankfully..the problem is i keep ovulating at the weekend so they cant do the iui..my body was never any good at timing he he

Have a lovely sleep ..and dont work too hard    ;D

·
Premium Member
1,306 Posts
Hi Guys,

THANK YOU!

Awaiting O not sure what it is up to at mo, temps been all over the place then OPK pretty much positive then not sure oh well see what happens in next few days.

Good luck all!

LOL Charlie xx

·
Registered
756 Posts
CharlieZoom hope ur planning lots of BMS ;)  ;D

·
Registered
691 Posts
Hi Girls

Can I join you all.  I had a m/c at the end of August so me and DH are ttc naturally just now before embarking on a FET.  Currently I'm on day 25 and I'm sure the  ^witch^ is due this weekend but secretly hoping she doesn't come, but after ttc for 5 years I think it would be a miracle, but hey they do happen.

Just going back over to read the previous posts to catch up with you all.

Love Michelle xx

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Michelle

Wishing you all the best and I hope you get a good result at the end of your 2WW.

I shall be busy  ^BMS^ next week and over to the 2WW.

Good luck to all you other ladies, sending you all lots of babydust

Love Shaz xxx

^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^

·
Premium Member
5,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Nikki ~ good that you can be so positive about it and i'm so pleased that at least your cycles are ok. I'm really hoping for you hun :-* Love the avatar pic by the way.....can't say i'm really into Grant but he does look a bit smouldering there ;D

Katie ~ sending you loads of good vibes ^reiki^ ^reiki^ Hope you're not too exhausted....what do you do?

Welcome Michelle.....wish you loads of luck hun :)

Shaz, Looby and Charlie ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Take care all, Lizzy xxxxx

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Hi everyone,

Sorry to have disappeared for a while. I've been trying to keep it all at the back of my mind. Easier said than done, but being busy at work and having 5 and 2 year old nephews to visit has helped fill the time. :)

R is now 2 days late for her period, but she can go up to three days late normally, so we're not getting our hopes up (too much) yet. It's now 15 and 17 days since our inseminations and 14 days today since we think she ovulated, though the signs really weren't that clear. We're not going to test until she's definitely late, probably early next week is AF still hasn't arrived. She doesn't feel any different to normal, has had normal PMT and is getting normal 'I'm about to bleed' twinges. So we shall see.

Hi Michelle, good luck to you for this weekend! Guess we'll both be waiting for AF not to arrive. :)

Thanks for the good wishes Katie and Jilly. :)

Good luck to you Charlie. I know how frustrating it can be to get no clear signals - it was exactly our problem this time around. Fingers crossed for you.

Best wishes to everyone else!

Gina.

·
Registered
756 Posts
Hi everyo
Not so good news for me im afraid..saw my consultant today..a few follies about 11mm (not great but ok for me..i tend to have a spurt in the last few days). Bad news is he also found a endo cyst, so it looks like its coming back with a vengance. He did say hes prepared to go ahead with iui if my follies look good on mon but its not the best news..more surgery i guess.

He asked me if i had a proper period last month?? Any ideas why?? Confused me a bit.

Anyway ive stopped crying now but still need all the positive vibes and baby dust that you can all send me..

Lots of love to u all xxne..

Jilly..sending u lots of luck and hugs...congrats on the 2 days without smoking..maybe follwoing u shortly and give up my final few..xx

1 - 20 of 93 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.