Updated list to follow shortly  :-*

Loads of love and luck
Jax
xxx

·
Premium Member
1,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I sure miss my pooter :'( This laptop is so slow and I couldn't get a decent post going last night so sorry the countdown wasnt updated for you all first thing

AliC Double congrats for you hun ;) Our first set of twinnies for October ^banana^

^congrats^ to our recent posi's Kate12 & Meonline wishing you both a happy 8 months ^afro^

Elvie I have my little mates on by keeping a beady eye on you ^police^ ^roflmao^

Tequila - Glad to see DH did the trick with his twiddling ;) Wish somebody would twiddle my buttons and work a magic cure on my poorly pc :(

Posi heads on everybody ^spin^ and lots of Love luck and posi vibes to everyone :-*

^fairydust^ ^reiki^ ^spot^ ^spot^ ^reiki^ ^fairydust^ ^reiki^ ^spot^ ^spot^ ^reiki^ ^fairydust^ ^reiki^ ^spot^ ^spot^ ^reiki^ ^fairydust^ ^reiki^ ^spot^ ^spot^ ^reiki^ ^fairydust^ ^reiki^ ^spot^ ^spot^ ^reiki^ ^fairydust^ ^reiki^ ^spot^ ^spot^ ^reiki^ ^fairydust^ ^reiki^ ^spot^ ^spot^ ^reiki^ ^fairydust^

1/10/04 CBEAR :'( ^Cuddle^
1/10/04 KIRSTI ^reiki^ ^congrats^ 1st scan 12/10/04
1/10/04 ALIC ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^congrats^ 1st scan 15/10/04
3/10/04 FIONAIM ^reiki^ ^congrats^ 1st scan 20/10/04
3/10/04 COUNTRYGIRL :'( ^Cuddle^
3/10/04 GAP :'( ^Cuddle^
4/10/04 ANDREA R :'( ^Cuddle^
4/10/04 CHURCHILL ^reiki^ ^congrats^ 1st scan 20/10/04
4/10/04 MAYBE BABY ^reiki^ ^congrats^
4/10/04 CESCA :'( ^Cuddle^
4/10/04 TRACEYCAROL ^goodluck^
5/10/04 JAYNE A :'( ^Cuddle^
6/10/04 BEVERLEY WHEELDON ^reiki^ ^congrats^ 1st scan 27/10/04
6/10/04 TIFF :'( ^Cuddle^
6/10/04 LIZA :'( ^Cuddle^
7/10/04 STRINGBOB (Fred & Fredricka) ^reiki^ ^congrats^ 1st scan 21/10/04
7/10/04 BAGPUSS ^reiki^ ^congrats^
7/10/04 BEV22 :'( ^Cuddle^
8/10/04 TAY :'( ^Cuddle^
11/10/04 JANEY (BOBBSIE) ^reiki^ ^congrats^
11/10/04 CASEY :'( ^Cuddle^
11/10/04 NICKNACK ^reiki^ ^congrats^
12/10/04 SPOONER :'( ^Cuddle^
13/10/04 REB :'( ^Cuddle^
13/10/04 TAFF :'( ^Cuddle^
14/10/04 MARIELOU (The Musketeers) :'( ^Cuddle^
14/10/04 CROC :'( ^Cuddle^
14/10/04 DAWN M (Tic n Tac) :'( ^Cuddle^
14/10/04 LOLLYALT ^reiki^ ^congrats^ 1sr scan 4/11/04
14/10/04 JOJO633 ^goodluck^
14/10/04 POLLY ^goodluck^
15/10/04 SKELLY :'( ^Cuddle^
15/10/04 MEONLINE ^reiki^ ^congrats^
15/10/04 KATE12 (Jambo & Bwana) ^reiki^ ^congrats^
17/10/04 ISOBEL ^goodluck^
17/10/04 SNAGGLEPAT ^goodluck^
17/10/04 HOLS ^goodluck^
18/10/04 C3ri ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^
18/10/04 LISAE ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^
20/10/04 SICKNOTE RUSHING THE DAYS ALONG FOR YOU ^spin^ ^spin^ ^spin^ ^spin^ SICKNOTE ;)
21/10/04 TEQUILA (Bill & Bob) ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^
21/10/04 ELVIE ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^
22/10/04 PETAMB ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^
22/10/04 TRUDY (Luke & Leia) ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^
23/10/04 LENI (Flossie & Fred) ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^
24/10/04 LILLY ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^
25/10/04 DA TRETS (Dawn) ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^
25/10/04 JUST JESS ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^
27/10/04 AC (Ali) (Guy n Colin G) ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^
28/10/04 EM75 ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^
28/10/04 SHAZZER ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^
28/10/04 BUN BUN ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^
28/10/04 EMMA JAYNE ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^

Loads of love and luck to you all
^fairydust^
Jax
xxx

·
Registered
371 Posts
It's all over for me and DH, AF is really heavy, there's no way it's due to implantation. We're both devastated. :'( I've still got another 6 days before test day.

Thanks for all your support girls.

Leni x

G

·
Leni

I am so so sorry sweetheart, huge  ^Cuddle^ to you and you dh.  Our thoughts are with you hun.

Take care of yourselves

ali

·
Premium Member
29,892 Posts
Hiya

Leni i am so sorry to hear ur news  ^Cuddle^ ^Cuddle^

To all the ladies who have had BFN

Sending you all lots of  ^Cuddle^ ^Cuddle^ ^Cuddle^

You are in my thoughts.

To all the ladies who have had BFP

^congrats^ you will have to keep us all updated  ^congrats^

To all those still to test  ^fairydust^ ^reiki^ ^fairydust^ ^reiki^ lots of love and luck to you

Marielou hunny i am so sorry sweetie  ^Cuddle^  My thoughts are with yourself and Mark

Lilly  ^Cuddle^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ you are in my thoughts hunny

Just been looking at ur test date ........Its Bouncers Birthday hunny that day.............may this bring u lots of luck!!

Leanne.......so pleased that rob has got ur pc fixed!!

Thinking of u sweetie as u approach ur test date got everything crossed for you  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

I hope that no one minds me popping across and posting!!

^Heart^ and  ^goodluck^
Emilyxx

·
Premium Member
5,794 Posts
Hi

Leni - many hugs coming your way (((((((((((hugs))))))))))).  Have you spoken to your clinic, cos it does seem really early for AF? ? Lots of love  :-*

Emma - welcome and good luck!

Jess - loved the post!

Lots of love and luck to you all.
Sue
xxxxxxxx

·
Premium Member
1,335 Posts
Leni, so so sorry hon.
Thinking of you.
Love Petlamb xx

·
Registered
249 Posts
Leni and dh

sending you a big  ^Cuddle^

Thinking of you

LOL
Kate

·
Registered
249 Posts
Hi all

Good luck to the testers today sending you positive vibes  ^reiki^ ^reiki^

LOL
Kate

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Leni - i am so, so sorry to hear af has arrived. Like sueL has said, have you rang your clinic? Thinking of you and sending you a massive  ^Cuddle^

To the girls who are testing today-thinking of you all xx

Love to all,

L xx

·
Registered
186 Posts
Hi Ladies

May i join you?

I had et on Friday, and so far all going extremely well! ( i know, i know, its ONLY been 2 days!!!!)

My EC was a complete nightmare, we were stuck in complete standstill traffic on the A12 so ended up arriving at the clinic 5 mins after we were due to actually go into theater!! talk about ripping my hair out!.   :mad: :mad:, however on a plus point all adrenalin was used up so i just slept through most of EC and really have no recollection!!! ;D ;D

So...now i have just been totally chilling out!

Got myself a little worked up in the car on the way home from ET cos i stretched to reach something on the floor of the car (and i mean really stretched!) and then thought OOPS  ^oops^ and spent the rest of the day worrying that i had ruined things b4 i had even started!!!! i wont have, will i??? ???

Leni - i have posted to you on September Stars, but i hope you are OK and really thinking about you lots and lots.

Jess - is you birthday on the 19th???? if so we share the day.... I know what i want for my Birthday!!! ::)

Take care all

Abbi
xxx

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Hi Girls

Welcome to the 2ww Abbi wishing you  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

To all the Girls testing today goodluck  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Leanne not long now hunny all crossed for u  ^reiki^ ^reiki^

As for me one week to go and i cant wait  ;D that week was like a month  ;D lets hope this one goes fast and im staying away from pee sticks  ;D first time ever and im finding it hard chat soon girls goodluck everyone  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

love always lilly xxx

·
Premium Member
1,509 Posts
Hiya ^wave^

just passing through to wish the testers good luck

Love Mini xx

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hello To All On The Dreaded 2WW :)

I started off my 2nd cycle of IVF on August Angels Cycle Buddies but I have really found this treatment hard to cope with and I have shut myself away from everything so I haven't posted for months. I really wish I had as I could have done with the support. :'(

I just wanted to send this post to try and make all the 2WW feel a bit better if I can. ;)

I had 2 4 cell embies transfered on 29th Sept 2004, I am the most negative person you could meet and I had no faith in this treatment working at all. I felt really sore after the EC and was in pain for a week after. I had sore boobs and a bloated stomach but slowly as the days went on these disappeared. 1 wwek after transfer I had no symptoms what so ever, I tested early (Never do this it is a waste of time and sends you insane!!!! ^evil^) and it was negative, on the Friday I started spotting. Me and my hubby resigned ourselves to the fact it hadnt worked and slowly started to put ourselves back together again. The bleeding got heavy and was proper bleeding with clots (Sorry TMI) on the Monday it was a bit lighter and had stopped by Wednesday morning. I normally have very heavy periods and lots of pain and it always lasts over 7 days. I started to get on with life, I did housework, had a glass of wine , carried heavy shopping and put up new curtains. I do not know why I did it but on my test date I did a HPT (A really cheap 1.99 one) I just thought this would draw a line under it once an for all. I forgot about the test and left it set up for over half an hour when I checked it there was a faint positive ^reiki^. Me and hubby could not believe it. I went out and bought loads of other tests and I have been testing every day since and it has got stronger by the day.
I wanted to share my story because I had no symptoms what so ever and I had 5 days of bleeding and still have a positive ^reiki^ ;D I understand totally what it is like being so desparate for any sort of symptom. Don't give up hope if you do not feel pregnant or have any symptoms!!
My clinic said it could have been implantation bleeding or I may have lost one embie, I have my scan on 29th October 2004 so I have everything crossed. I have had a previous miscarriage at 6 weeks so I am not getting too excited just yet. :)

Good luck and lots of love to everyone on the 2WW, it is the hardest thing I have ever done in my life, we are still living on egg shells but some of our hope has returned. Hope my stpry helps :)

Love to you all

Louise
XXXXX
^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

G

·
Louise

Thanks for your great story - it's so easy to go mad imagining ever twinge, ache (or lack of twinges & aches) is a sign of something.

Personally I'd have been happy to stay unconcious from ec through to test date ^roflmao^

Congratulations to you and your DH - can't wait to hear how your scan goes.

ac (ali) ^daisy^ ^daisy^ ^daisy^
xxx

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Louise

Thank you so much for sharing your story and what a lovely story congrats to you and dh wishing you all the best and a healthy 8 months  ^congrats^ ^cloud9^

love always lilly xx

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
ive been naughty!

Its 10 days post et and i tested. Im pregnant!!!!!!! It wasnt even faint-clear as anything.

Please tell me it cant be the hcg (taken 14 days ago)

Im in shock!

L xx

·
Premium Member
386 Posts
OMG

Leanne, just popped over to see what what was going on and to see when your test date was, and I'm greeted with this.

Wow hunni, I am soooooooooooo thrilled for you and Rob.

You take care,

With much love

Emma xx

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Leanne

This is wonderful news hunny im so happy for you and Rob wishing you a very healthy 8 months  ^congrats^ ^congrats^ ^congrats^ ^congrats^ ^cloud9^ ^cloud9^ ^cloud9^ ^cloud9^ ^cloud9^ ^cloud9^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^

love always lilly xxx

1 - 20 of 88 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.