Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 106 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New Home Girlies

^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^spot^ ^fairydust^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^spot^ ^fairydust^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^spot^ ^fairydust^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^spot^ ^fairydust^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^spot^ ^fairydust^

Lots of love and Luck to everyone

Jax
xxx

·
Premium Member
1,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Morning all ^daisy^

Welcome to the 2ww angel1888 and Sophia

Ceri, thinking of you this morning have sent you an IM ^Cuddle^

Leni, so sorry to see your news hun ^Cuddle^

Bower, wishing you lots of luck for today ^afro^

Elvie ^congrats^ on that lovely line, I couldnt wait till your official test day either so have added your good news to the list ;D

Trudy, you are doing so well not to test ^afro^ hang on in there only 2 more days !!!!!!

Posi heads on everybody ^spin^ and lots of Love luck and posi vibes to everyone :-*

^fairydust^ ^reiki^ ^spot^ ^spot^ ^reiki^ ^fairydust^ ^reiki^ ^spot^ ^spot^ ^reiki^ ^fairydust^ ^reiki^ ^spot^ ^spot^ ^reiki^ ^fairydust^ ^reiki^ ^spot^ ^spot^ ^reiki^ ^fairydust^ ^reiki^ ^spot^ ^spot^ ^reiki^ ^fairydust^ ^reiki^ ^spot^ ^spot^ ^reiki^ ^fairydust^ ^reiki^ ^spot^ ^spot^ ^reiki^ ^fairydust^

1/10/04 CBEAR :'( ^Cuddle^
1/10/04 KIRSTI ^reiki^ ^congrats^ 1st scan 12/10/04
1/10/04 ALIC ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^congrats^ 1st scan 15/10/04
3/10/04 FIONAIM ^reiki^ ^congrats^ 1st scan 20/10/04
3/10/04 COUNTRYGIRL :'( ^Cuddle^
3/10/04 GAP :'( ^Cuddle^
4/10/04 ANDREA R :'( ^Cuddle^
4/10/04 CHURCHILL ^reiki^ ^congrats^ 1st scan 20/10/04
4/10/04 MAYBE BABY ^reiki^ ^congrats^
4/10/04 CESCA :'( ^Cuddle^
4/10/04 TRACEYCAROL ^goodluck^
5/10/04 JAYNE A :'( ^Cuddle^
6/10/04 BEVERLEY WHEELDON ^reiki^ ^congrats^ 1st scan 27/10/04
6/10/04 TIFF :'( ^Cuddle^
6/10/04 LIZA :'( ^Cuddle^
7/10/04 STRINGBOB (Fred & Fredricka) ^reiki^ ^congrats^ 1st scan 21/10/04
7/10/04 BAGPUSS ^reiki^ ^congrats^
7/10/04 BEV22 :'( ^Cuddle^
8/10/04 TAY :'( ^Cuddle^
11/10/04 JANEY (BOBBSIE) ^reiki^ ^congrats^
11/10/04 CASEY :'( ^Cuddle^
11/10/04 NICKNACK ^reiki^ ^congrats^
12/10/04 SPOONER :'( ^Cuddle^
13/10/04 REB :'( ^Cuddle^
13/10/04 TAFF :'( ^Cuddle^
14/10/04 MARIELOU (The Musketeers) :'( ^Cuddle^
14/10/04 CROC :'( ^Cuddle^
14/10/04 DAWN M (Tic n Tac) :'( ^Cuddle^
14/10/04 LOLLYALT ^reiki^ ^congrats^ 1st scan 4/11/04
14/10/04 JOJO633 ^goodluck^
14/10/04 POLLY ^goodluck^
15/10/04 SKELLY :'( ^Cuddle^
15/10/04 MEONLINE ^reiki^ ^congrats^
15/10/04 KATE12 (Jambo & Bwana) ^reiki^ ^congrats^
17/10/04 ISOBEL :'( ^Cuddle^
17/10/04 SNAGGLEPAT ^goodluck^
17/10/04 HOLS ^goodluck^
18/10/04 C3ri :'( ^Cuddle^
18/10/04 LISAE ^goodluck^
20/10/04 SICKNOTE GOODLUCK SICKNOTE ^goodluck^ GOODLUCK SICKNOTE ^goodluck^ GOODLUCK SICKNOTE ^goodluck^
20/10/04 BOWER ^goodluck^
21/10/04 TEQUILA (Bill & Bob) ^reiki^ ^congrats^
21/10/04 ELVIE ^reiki^ ^congrats^
22/10/04 PETAMB ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^
22/10/04 TRUDY (Luke & Leia) ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^
23/10/04 LENI (Flossie & Fred) :'( ^Cuddle^
23/10/04 SOPHIA ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^
24/10/04 LILLY ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^
24/10/04 ANGEL1888 ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^
25/10/04 DA TRETS (Dawn) ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^
25/10/04 JUST JESS ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^
27/10/04 AC (Ali) (Guy n Colin G) ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^
28/10/04 EM75 ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^
28/10/04 SHAZZER ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^
28/10/04 BUN BUN ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^
28/10/04 EMMA JAYNE ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^

Loads of love and luck to you all
^fairydust^
Jax
xxx

·
Registered
89 Posts
Hiya girls,

Heartfelt sympathies to all the girls with BFN's, I'm sure it will be our turn soon!

Congratulations to the girls with BFP's, I wish you all a very happy and healthy 8 months ahead of you.

Welcome to all the new 2WW'ers, you have found the best place to hang out while waiting for your test dates!

Good luck to all the girls due to test today and tomorrow!!

Girlies waiting to test, may the days pass swiftly for you!

Take care,
Taff x

·
Premium Member
1,335 Posts
Trudy, saw your early message today.. I was up and about then too but I wasn't as good as you as I went ahead and tested even though i'd promised myself I wouldn't test early!!!

Well.. I got a pink line!!!  It's pretty faint but it's definitely there.. so now of course i'm worried that i've tested too early (duh!) and that i've still got some of the Pregnyl in me.. help me girls.. is it definitely out of your system 10 days after your stab???

Elvie, did you test again today?  Is your line any darker???

Good luck to Sicknote and Bower for testing today..  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

xx

·
Registered
72 Posts
Sounds like congratulations to me!!!!  ;)

Emma

·
Registered
28 Posts
petlamb

WOW! so glad to hear you got a pink line - I'm sure it will be good news  ::)

I too havn't seen many at the LFC on here so glad to hook up! So far the  ^police^ ^police^ are working! My DH has said its too early so I'm leaving it for now - I don't test until Sat...but I think i may do it on Friday...

Did you have any symptoms which made you test early - not sure I do....? :-\

Congrats to all testing in the next few days - lots of baby dust to all!
^fairydust^

Love,
Sophia
xxxx

·
Registered
72 Posts
Congratulations Trudy I'm really happy for you  ^pompom^

Emma x

·
Registered
949 Posts
Trudy,

A line is a line and so you are pregnant. Fantastic news. Well done Hun!
Naughty girl for testing early, but when its a positive it doesnt really matter, does it! I bet you you are going to look at that stick all day now?

Love Dawn x

·
Registered
28 Posts
Trudi  - CONGRATULATIONS!!  :) :) :)

Wishing you all the best,
Love,
Sophia
xxxx

·
Premium Member
845 Posts
Petlamb a bfp for you too! wow! Don't worry about it being pale at this stage - it should get darker each day though! The HCG should really be out of your system and if the line gets darker tomorrow that def sounds like it's your embies HCG not the jab's as that'd be declining!!
Congrats !
Trudy - I put a message for you on the Sept stars board but congrats again!

Yes my line was a bit darker - although I had a big panic last night as had bach ache and stronger stomach ache and felt low and not pg anymore so thought it was all going wrong.  Was (hopefully) all a bit silly.  This morning's test was a bit darker than yesterday and although last night has taught me a lesson to be cautious I feel a bit better about it all today! 

Hi to everyone else
Elvie
x

·
Premium Member
1,335 Posts
Trudy, congratulations honey!!!!!!!!

Guess I should start believing my line now too.. it;s funny, it takes us sooooo long to get to this point so when it comes we don't believe it ::)

Sophia, my LFC buddy!.. well done for hanging on in there.  I did notice one symptom that made me start to suspect a couple of days ago.. a blue vein suddenly became visible on one of my boobies.. yuck.. too much info??  But apart from that, nothing.  

Thanks for the advice Elvie.. will do another one tomorrow to see if my line gets darker too.  Know what you mean about panicking it's all gone wrong.. on the way to work I had a low tummy ache and convinced myself it was a bad sign.. and that was only an hour or so since testing ::)

xxx

·
Registered
28 Posts
petlamb

thanks for the infor about symptoms - I dont think any thing much has happened to the boobies - last Sat I felt some af type twinges and a little on Mon and Tues - today again not much but it doesnt feel like AF - it seems to be on one side where I normally get AF deeper and in the middle - too scared to read anything into it - I may have to test tomorrow - just scared of not getting a line

also - I cld be imagining but I thought i felt nauseous last night after I went to bed and about 20mins ago - I am sure it is def too early for those kind of signs - its prob all in my mind anyway...

love and good luck,  ^fairydust^
sopiha
xxxxx

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Wow, I don't check for a day, come back and there are so many new positives! Trudy, Petlamb and Elvie, huge big congratulations for all of you.  ;D

We finally managed to get hold of some early tests yesterday, so did one this morning and got yet another BFN. Today is day 35 and I'm not remotely premenstrual. I never get a period without at least a week's notice with breast tenderness and belly aches. Our last insemination was two weeks ago today so I think all our chances have finally run out this cycle.

We're gutted. The BFN is bad enough, but we've got through them before and it doesn't take us long before we're back up and feeling hopeful for the next cycle. What's really unsettling is this cycle. My cycles used to be 8 weeks long and I didn't ovulate, and we were overjoyed when herbal treatment got me back onto normal cycles and ovulating with them. I'm still taking the herbs every day, but the only reason we can think of for this cycle being the way it is now we're sure I'm not pg is that I've gone back onto the long, non ovulating cycles.

I know a lot of you have gone through worse than this, and we were really lucky that the herbs worked even for a short while so we didn't have to go into the other treatment options, but this is just a real blow. Not only am I not pg, but my body looks like it might have decided to stop being fertile again.

Sorry to be all low folks. I just needed to rant a little. I'll pick up again in a bit.

Best wishes to everyone.

·
Registered
209 Posts
^hello^

Petlamb and Trudy!!!  Fantastic news!!!  ^clapping^ ^festival^ ^pompom^ Congratulations!!

Good luck to everyone testing today  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^
^reiki^
Love
Churchill
xxxxx

·
Premium Member
5,794 Posts
Hi

Ali - sounds like it could be OHSS, increase the fluids and drink cranberry, could help!

Petlamb - hcg is out from your jab and in from your embie!  You've "only" tested 2 days early!  Congrats!!!

Trudy - congrats to you too!!!!!  Wonderful  ^reiki^  ^reiki^

Elvie - great news that line is getting darker!

Snagglepat - so sorry that this month it didn't happen (((((hugs)))))).

Sicknote and Bower, thinking of you both, good luck.

Love Sue
xxxxxxx

G

·
SueL

Thanks, I didn't drink as much yesterday as i usually do - back on track today though - 2 litres already, and will try the cranberry!

ali

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Hi Girls

Trudy and Petlamb congrats girls wonderful news so happy for you both have a healthy 8 months  ^congrats^ ^congrats^ ^cloud9^ ^cloud9^

love always lilly xxx

·
Registered
249 Posts
Hi
Just passing through to say

Huge congratulations to Trudy,petlamb and elvie ^reiki^ ^reiki^ well done to you three

^Cuddle^to those who havent had good news this time, we are all thinking of you.

^goodluck^ to those who are testing soon

LOL
Kate

·
Registered
537 Posts
Petlamb congrats and congrats too, to Trudy and Elvie (my original cycle buddies from the sept/oct group) I am really pleased for you..

Trudy, I don't know what it was but I had a feeling from the beginning that you would be sucessful, cos everytime I rubbed the Buddah your name seemed to pop into my head.
Was going to put it on here as a prediction but didn't want to build your hopes up...

Well done and now you both continue to look after yourselves and  have a happy healthy eight months..

To anyone who had a BFN, my heart goes out to you, I now know how it feels..but I will be starting again in January, I will not be put off

I am now in the process of booking my wedding for April 23rd cos even if we are successful in Jan/Feb at least I now know I wont have to worry about having a fat belly (fattier than it normally is I mean)!!.

Love

Croc  

1 - 20 of 106 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.