^fairydust^
Jax
xxx

·
Premium Member
1,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Morning all ^daisy^

Well I'm back from my very chilled weekend (although I spent most of it wishing I was at home doing bits and bobs, so really didnt get a chance to chillout like I wanted to ^confused^ ) But my feet look better for it ^roflmao^

My heart sank when I saw this weekends news :'( big hugs coming your way Lilly ^Cuddle^

Also huge hugs coming to Eiliyah and Just Jess ^Cuddle^

Dawn, you just couldnt resist that stick could you grin, bet its darker today ^afro^

Lots of luck to Estelle with your test today ^goodluck^

AC (Ali) Sending in my troops to help you resist ^police^ ^police^ ^police^ ^police^ ^police^ ^police^ ^police^ ;D

Posi heads on everybody ^spin^ and lots of Love luck and posi vibes to everyone :-*

^fairydust^ ^reiki^ ^spot^ ^spot^ ^reiki^ ^fairydust^ ^reiki^ ^spot^ ^spot^ ^reiki^ ^fairydust^ ^reiki^ ^spot^ ^spot^ ^reiki^ ^fairydust^ ^reiki^ ^spot^ ^spot^ ^reiki^ ^fairydust^ ^reiki^ ^spot^ ^spot^ ^reiki^ ^fairydust^ ^reiki^ ^spot^ ^spot^ ^reiki^ ^fairydust^ ^reiki^ ^spot^ ^spot^ ^reiki^ ^fairydust^

1/10/04 CBEAR :'( ^Cuddle^
1/10/04 KIRSTI ^reiki^ ^congrats^ 1st scan 12/10/04
1/10/04 ALIC ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^congrats^ 1st scan 15/10/04
3/10/04 FIONAIM ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^congrats^ EDD 10th June
3/10/04 COUNTRYGIRL :'( ^Cuddle^
3/10/04 GAP :'( ^Cuddle^
4/10/04 ANDREA R :'( ^Cuddle^
4/10/04 CHURCHILL ^reiki^ ^congrats^ 1st scan 20/10/04
4/10/04 MAYBE BABY ^reiki^ ^congrats^
4/10/04 CESCA :'( ^Cuddle^
4/10/04 TRACEYCAROL ^goodluck^
5/10/04 JAYNE A :'( ^Cuddle^
6/10/04 BEVERLEY WHEELDON ^reiki^ ^congrats^ 1st scan 27/10/04
6/10/04 TIFF :'( ^Cuddle^
6/10/04 LIZA :'( ^Cuddle^
7/10/04 STRINGBOB (Fred & Fredricka) ^reiki^ ^congrats^ 1st scan 21/10/04
7/10/04 BAGPUSS ^reiki^ ^congrats^
7/10/04 BEV22 :'( ^Cuddle^
8/10/04 TAY :'( ^Cuddle^
11/10/04 JANEY (BOBBSIE) ^reiki^ ^congrats^
11/10/04 CASEY :'( ^Cuddle^
11/10/04 NICKNACK ^reiki^ ^congrats^
12/10/04 SPOONER :'( ^Cuddle^
13/10/04 REB :'( ^Cuddle^
13/10/04 TAFF :'( ^Cuddle^
14/10/04 MARIELOU (The Musketeers) :'( ^Cuddle^
14/10/04 CROC :'( ^Cuddle^
14/10/04 DAWN M (Tic n Tac) :'( ^Cuddle^
14/10/04 LOLLYALT ^reiki^ ^congrats^ 1sr scan 4/11/04
14/10/04 JOJO633 ^goodluck^
14/10/04 POLLY ^goodluck^
15/10/04 SKELLY :'( ^Cuddle^
15/10/04 MEONLINE ^reiki^ ^congrats^
15/10/04 KATE12 (Jambo & Bwana) ^reiki^ ^congrats^ 1st scan 05.11.04
17/10/04 ISOBEL :'( ^Cuddle^
17/10/04 SNAGGLEPAT :'( ^Cuddle^
17/10/04 HOLS ^goodluck^
18/10/04 C3ri :'( ^Cuddle^
18/10/04 LISAE ^goodluck^
20/10/04 SICKNOTE GOODLUCK SICKNOTE ^goodluck^ GOODLUCK SICKNOTE ^goodluck^ GOODLUCK SICKNOTE ^goodluck^
20/10/04 BOWER ^reiki^ ^congrats^
21/10/04 TEQUILA (Bill & Bob) ^reiki^ ^congrats^ 1st scan 4.11.04
21/10/04 ELVIE ^reiki^ ^congrats^
22/10/04 PETLAMB ^reiki^ ^congrats^
22/10/04 EILIYAH :'( ^Cuddle^
22/10/04 TRUDY (Luke & Leia) ^reiki^ ^congrats^
23/10/04 LENI (Flossie & Fred) :'( ^Cuddle^
23/10/04 SOPHIA :'( ^Cuddle^
24/10/04 LILLY :'( ^Cuddle^
24/10/04 ANGEL1888 ^reiki^ ^congrats^
25/10/04 DA TRETS (Dawn) ^goodluck^
25/10/04 JUST JESS :'( ^Cuddle^
25/10/04 ESTELLE ^goodluck^
27/10/04 AC (Ali) (Guy n Colin G) ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^
27/10/04 CAROLEALEANNE ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^
28/10/04 EM75 ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^
28/10/04 SHAZZER ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^
28/10/04 BUN BUN ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^
28/10/04 EMMA JAYNE ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^
28/10/04 JULIET ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^
29/10/04 ABBI2 ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^

Loads of love and luck to you all
^fairydust^
Jax
xxx

·
Premium Member
5,794 Posts
Morning

Lilly - so gutted for you and Justin ((((((((((((hugs))))))))) to you.  :-*  :-*

Just Jess - sorry to you too (((((((hugs)))))).  I always had to get the result confirmed cos of what if's.......  Jess that was a lovely post.

Eiliyah - more sad news to wake up to this morning (((((((((((hugs)))))))

Ali - no testing till TOMORROW!  ;D  ^reiki^

Dawn - it's looking good  ^reiki^

Sicknote, Lisae - you've been "missing" for a while, hope you're OK.

Estelle - lots of luck  ^reiki^  ^reiki^ for today.

Love and luck to all
Sue
xxxx

·
Registered
186 Posts
Morning all

Just wanted to send huge ^Cuddle^ ^Cuddle^ to Just Jess and Eiliyah. So sorry to read your posts.

Take care

Abbi xxx

·
Premium Member
1,335 Posts
Huge hugs to Lily, Just Jess and Eiliyah.. so so sorry for you girls.
Thinking of you.
Lots of love,
Petlamb xxx

·
Premium Member
845 Posts
Hugs to Justjess Elliyah and lilly. So sorry to read your news
Elvie
x

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
How are you feeling now elvie?

L xx

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hi all,
Big congrats to all the BFP - I hope I can join you all one day... ^fairydust^

And hugs to all with BFNs - I know we can all get through this... :'(

Petlamb - I was due to go to the clinic to test on Sat but I thought I wld rather not confirm my BFN with them but be at home if and when my AF arrived. It came yesterday as I thought it would. I'm now going to make a follow up appointment with Dr Al Nasser and see what he suggests. I think I wld like to do another IUI at least. Not sure I'm ready for IVF yet and I'm still hoping that like so many others on this lovely site that I can do it with IUI.

So glad to hear you are "very pregnant" - I hope you have a lovely 8 months. I'll let you know what happens on my follow up - I would have liked to have gone straight into the next cycle but I guess we need to talk about what can be done differntly etc to help this thing work.

LOL,
Sophia
xxx

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
^daisy^

Lilly, so sorry hun,
sending you loads of love and hugs,

love mmmbop,xxxxx

·
Registered
174 Posts
hi i need some advice girls! i am 11 days post et i think i started my period this morning (only very light) did a p test but it is negative! what do i do now??????

·
Premium Member
1,335 Posts
Hi Sophia,

Was wondering how you were.  So sorry it's BFN for you this time... huge hugs.  Good for you for picking yourself up and thinking about your next go.  I agree, IVF is huge.. IUI is far preferable if you can. I'm wishing you all the luck in the world that next time will be your time.

Keep me posted, will be thinking of you.
Love, Petlamb xx

·
Registered
113 Posts
Hi there

Did test again this am but still very faint, not actually due until tomorrow but feel like AF is on its way !

Time for treats and maybe baking !

Goodluck with all those who are testing soon

Dawn x

·
Registered
268 Posts
Hello girls,

Can I join this lucky and lovely busy thread?  I had a BFN two weeks ago from my first iui and have been duly basted again this morning so now on the 2ww again!  ;D

I only had one follie last time, this time I have two so better chance I suppose. Here's hoping anyway.

I didn't want to post here on my last 2ww as felt I was tempting fate but that didn't work so here i am!  After this iui we have decided to move onto icsi tx.  We are going to look at the priory and care at nottingham.  Are there any girls who have had tx at these clinics?  How are their stats if so.  I looked at my clinic and out of 56 patients having icsi only 9 got pregnant and against the live births for those it said N/A! So i presume this is not the place I want my tx to be for icsi!

Anyway off to lie down on my right side as thats where the follies are and read a book or watch a girlie dvd.

Good luck to everyone else on the 2ww  ^reiki^  and sorry to those with BFN's .

Jamapot can you please add me to yr list my test date is 8/11?

^Heart^
NN xx

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
emma - if your bleed isnt heavy it could be an implantation bleed. 11dpt could still be too eatly to show on a hpt. Wait to see what happens over the next few days and test as normal. Good luck.

Dawn - Hang in there. I still feel like af is on its way and i got a positive over a week ago. It seems this is a fairly common symptom. A faint line is better than no line, things are looking good for you xx

elvie - thanks for im, will reply soon!

Welcome night nurse, good luck on your 2ww,

L xx

·
Registered
72 Posts
Hi all

DH hardly got any sleep last night, going through all the emotions, but we did go to the clinic. We both feel it's closure on each failed cycle. AF took her time building up to the dire pain, but she is now firmly with me, so it was no surprise that it was a BFN.

I tried to hold it together, but got upset and told them a few home truths about inconsistencies with information given to patients about water, etc, and about the lack of building any expectation regarding freezing spare embies.

We'll probably talk with one of the doctors, but it's likely we'll head for using the frozen embies next time round. As HayleyE says, it's less emotionally involved, less time and a hell of a lot cheaper. This means when I do get some work, I have time to put it towards a fresh cycle if we need, but we can get on with a frozen cycle at the next available opportunity in January. That said, my mother-in-law suggests giving it an extra month just to let my body settle. At least with the frozen cycle they don't prod you in quite the same way (I'm assuming).

Anyway, I'm off to find some seriously strong painkillers, a glass of wine which I can enjoy at last, and probably run a warm bath later. And I've already enlisted Struthie to help me keep motivated as I intend to lose some weight.

Good luck with to everyone as I don't have the strength to check your status. ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Love to all

·
Premium Member
845 Posts
quick update. I just got my blood test results and the HCG was 1808 (at least I think that's what she said, she said the norm was from a couple of hundred to a couple of thousand at this stage)!  But she said it isn't indicative of twins necessarily......what do you girls think?!
Oh my god!!

G

·
^help^

I defied the pee stick ^police^ ^police^ ^police^ and decided to test - dh has a job interview tomorrow and is out tomorrow night so we thought that if we test tonight we'd have time to take in the result.

Well, after needing to pee every 5 mins for the last 2 weeks, my bladder went shy :-\ and it took an hour before I needed to go! ;D

Well I got a really really faint line - I'm hoping it's because I drink about 3 litres of water a day and am peeing pure water, not allowing time for the hcg to get into the urine - so we'll try again first thing in the morning!

Please cross everything for me!

(Sorry bit of a me post)

love
ac (ali)
^daisy^ ^daisy^

·
Premium Member
1,335 Posts
Hi Elvie,

How many days post ET was your blood test done?
I also had a high reading - 513 at 14 days post ET.
The girls on the first trimester board seem to think it could be indicative of twins but my nurse said that it wasn't necessarily so, like yours.
I don't know what to think!

·
Registered
12 Posts
hello there

I have been avidly reading this website every day but thought that if I logged on like last time it would make the wait worse and would make me think about things more but I really need to chat now!  I am on my second cycle of IUI and am due to test on Friday but gave into temptation this morning and stupidly did one......it was negative.  PLease tell me that this is too early for it to show up as a positive.  I reallly wish that i hadn't done one as i feel really low and negative now, going to try and not do another one till Friday now!  Can't bear the wait!!! :-[  I have tried and have succeeded in being really positive up until now.  The only symptom that I have is really sore boobs, just really want it to work for me this time like everyone else, why do we have to go through all of this!!!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hi Ladies

No need for me to test the evil witch descended last night so thats it for me.  I'm okay about it as I don't think this was my time...were having IVF but I responded poorly to stimulation, only had 2 eggs 9mm and they thought that I shouldn't waste them and they let me have IUI.  Needless to say it hasn't worked :( :( :(

I'm going to leave it a couple of months and try again in January as the abandoned cycle is still classed as my first attempt.

In a way i fell relieved that its over and I can start to live my life again.  Its just the not knowing that does my head in.

So good luck to all who are awaiting and keep positive to all that will be joining me next year in trying again.

ALi - fingers crossed for you....xxxxxxxx

Love Carol x

1 - 20 of 94 Posts