Thats great news!!!!

I wish you a very happy 8 months

Love

Bev

·
Registered
57 Posts
Hi Girls
Well obviously I've now gone and purchased three HPT's (First Response) ... should I? Or not? I can't decide.  :-\ Puss was testing the day after me and she's got a  ^reiki^ today!  ;D

Help!! ^police^ ^police^

Tiff xx

·
Registered
129 Posts
Hiya Tiff

I'm not to sure what I would advise. On one hand you are only 10 days post hCG injection so that could possibly give you a false positive but then who am I to be all high and mighty as I tested early too!! I was 14 days past the hCG injection before I tested. For me, it did help but I still didn't believe the result.
Only you can decide Tiff but whatever you decide to do, good luck!

Ali xxx

·
Registered
139 Posts
Hi Tiff,

I agree with Ali, you need to make sure you are 2 weeks post your HCG injection hun, otherwise if you get a positive you will be forever wondering if it was something to do with this.....

Cant advise you on whether to test early as none of us are meant to strictly speaking.......you must do whatever is right for you......Good luck in whatever decision you make...

Love
Andrea

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hi Tiff - not sure if good idea!!!!!!! but who am I to say.
I used clear blue which you need 100 plus of hcg to get positive.I have also tried a first respone this pm still neg.The neg result has thrown me into deep depression but when i went back to the clear blue test a few hours later there was a faint blue line.
You know testing early is something I think most people do but it doesn't help much to be honest.

Puss had a different treatment to me so I can't compare with her.

Oh well I guess I better go and buy about 12 pee sticks as now I've started I won't be able to stop.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Hey JAMAPOT thanx for speeding my days up.
Good luck everyone, will be away on my hols for most of October so i will be thinking of you all ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

·
Registered
493 Posts
hi everyone , welcome skelly and casey hope you find this site as encouraging and as interesting as I have and the best of luck.
Thinking of you cbear and kirsti  ::)  ::) hope your news is good news.
congratulations to everyone  with  ^reiki^
I have been um ming and arring about buying a hospital test  (there is a private hospital where i had my last failed attempts .so I know they do the very sensitive tests)and decided to go for it but as I drove past it I bootled out! What a wimp! My  new clinic is in London and they have actually said don't do a test as we do the blood test. so Monday it is . Have I done the right thing, the wait is agonizing! I had a terrible night last night woke at 1.30 am and couldn't get back to sleep thinking of every scenario!! positive negative false negative miscarriage ,god it was awful. Finally fell asleep about 4 .15 and had to wake at 5am for this bloody tablet i have to take every 6 hours.... Today I have such a headache and feel crap. Wishing it was over!   sorry to have a moan but i really am trying to keep positive for DH,and its hard!  speak to you soon   cesca xxx  :p

·
Registered
282 Posts
Hi Girls,

Hope someone can help.  What is an HCG injection?  Well I know what it probably is but is everyone who has ec and et given one.  I am on my second ICSI attempt and as far as I know have not had one (unless I was given one while I was out for the count during ec). 

Good Luck to all you testing today.

Bagpuss - what day did you have your et.  There are so many pages thought it would be quicker to ask rather than scan through the posts.  Only checking so I can see when I can do mine.  (Bought 2 - they are sitting waiting and itching to be used)

Lisa

·
Registered
40 Posts
Lisa - HCG injection is the injection you need to take to make you ovulate following cetrocide (or other make) which stops you ovulating whilst you follicles grow for ready for collection.  Normally the HCG is taken 36 hours prior to EC.  Hope this helps!

Bagpuss & Andrea R - well done you two! chuffed to bits for you, you must be over the moon.  ^congrats^

Gap - sorry to hear your news i cannot begin to know how you are  feeling right now - until i get it first hand for myself in a weeks time - i am so expecting a BFN.

CBear & Kirsti - no news yet - hope you got your dreams. ^reiki^

I just cannot pick myself up at all - i feel like i want to do a hpt - just so i can see neg in front of me then its done with!!!(i still have 9 days to go - how daft is that.  i have cried pretty much all day - just cant get my mind on anything else? this week have been the most anxious of my life - surely this cannot be good for you!!!!! i cant sleep either.

Today had been weird, up to yesterday i had quite a lot of AF pains, headaches etc, today i feel fine no pain no headache, only a big bloated tummy,  which seems to be getting harder by the minute (is that normal?) and sore boobs and nips.  Gosh its so so hard.  Need a tissue again hang on..................................... okay,  sorry if i am depressing you all - just needed to get it all off my chest, i suppose everyones emotions are all over the place right now.

Sorry again - good luck girls. XX

Janey'bobbsie  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

·
Registered
282 Posts
Thanks Bobbsie, for a while there I thought I'd been missing out on something.

Lisa

·
Registered
34 Posts
Bobbsie- you have just described just how I have been feeling and it's not getting any easier the closer I get to test day.
I just want to know now.My emotions are exhausting.I never dreamt it would be this hard.
All I want is to be a mum.It's not so much to ask
^fairydust^

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi Girls,

Just wanted to say a big thankyou for all you kind wishes and for all the support you have given over these dreaded 2ww.  I still have 5 fe's so fingers crossed I'll be back joining the 2ww's soon !

Good luck to everyone  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ and a big congrat's to all our mum's to be - we know how long it's taken and how hard it's been, but it's true dreams do come true!!!!! :) :)

love
Gap x

·
Premium Member
1,359 Posts
Morning Girlies

A new thread and a new list to see you through the weekend ^afro^

^reiki^ ^spot^ GOOD ^reiki^ ^spot^ LUCK ^reiki^ ^spot^ TO ALL ^reiki^ ^spot^ OUR OCTOBER ^reiki^ ^spot^ GIRLS ^reiki^ ^spot^

1/10/04 CBEAR ^goodluck^
1/10/04 KIRSTI ^goodluck^
1/10/04 ALIC ^reiki^ ^congrats^ 1st scan 15/10/04
3/10/04 FIONAIM ^jumpin^
3/10/04 COUNTRYGIRL :'( ^Cuddle^
3/10/04 GAP :'( ^Cuddle^
4/10/04 ANDREA R ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^
4/10/04 CHURCHILL ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^
4/10/04 MAYBE BABY ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^
4/10/04 CESCA ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^
4/10/04 TRACEYCAROL ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^
5/10/04 JAYNE A ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^
6/10/04 BEVERLEY WHEELDON ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^
6/10/04 TIFF ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^
6/10/04 LIZA ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^
6/10/04 BAGPUSS ^reiki^ ^congrats^
7/10/04 STRINGBOB ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^
7/10/04 BEV22 ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^
8/10/04 TAY ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^
11/10/04 JANEY (BOBBSIE) ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^
11/10/04 CASEY ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^
14/10/04 MARIELOU ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^
14/10/04 CROC ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^
15/10/04 SKELLY ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^
20/10/04 SICKNOTE RUSHING THE DAYS ALONG FOR YOU ^spin^ ^spin^ ^spin^ ^spin^ ^spin^ ^spin^ ^spin^ ^spin^ ^spin^ ^spin^ ^spin^ ^spin^ ^spin^ ^spin^ ^spin^ ^spin^ ^spin^ ^spin^ SICKNOTE ;)

Love Luck and Babydust to you all
^fairydust^ ^fairydust^
Jax
xxx

·
Registered
537 Posts
Hi

I had ET yesterday 3 Embies transferred....

This is our first time at IVF

I test on 14th Oct

Good luck to everyone
Love

Croc

·
Premium Member
1,359 Posts
Croc

Wishing you loads of luck

^fairydust^ ^spot^ ^reiki^ ^goodluck^  ^spot^  ^reiki^  ^daisy^ ^spot^ ^reiki^  ^daisy^ ^spot^  ^reiki^ ^goodluck^  ^spot^  ^reiki^ ^fairydust^

Have added you to the list  ^afro^
Loadsa Love
Jax
xxx

·
Registered
493 Posts
Croc ,welcome and the best of luck. ^fairydust^  cesca xx

·
Registered
50 Posts
Just wanted to say thank you all for your lovely thoughts..... :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Stringbob- I had ET last thursday (24th?)- should have been testing on Wednesday the 6th ( I think the chart shows me as 7th by mistake.)  Not sure what treatment you had- but mine was FET therefore no HCG injection- I wouldnt have tested this early if I had one.

I have bought another two tests as the positive line was quite faint- going to do one tomorrow and save one for the proper test day!!!! DH doesnt believe that it is real until then!!!!!  And as time passes I am starting to wonder too!!!! Still gave a mild headache - started off as a killer for about 3 days though!! and am still feeling "unusual"!!!!!  ^eyes^ Thats the best way I can describe it!! Had awful dreams last night that we were at war and I was hiding from the enemy and being chased!!!! Anyone good at dream diagnosis?!!!!!! What was that all about- I did that thing where you wake up ( needed a wee- tmi?!!!) then went back to sleep and had the same dream again!!!!! ^furios^

Anyway sending you all lots of  ^fairydust^ and a share of my  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Take care

Puss
xxxxx

·
Registered
139 Posts
Oh Bagpuss....

I know exactly how you feel.......my official test date is Monday 4th, but I used the senstive test the clinic provided on Thursday and got a definite but faint pink line, they even said to assume I was pregnant when I called, but since then ive done a few clear blue and I get a very, very, very faint shadow after about an hour (is this still a line ??) so am off to Asda to get one of their own brands as these are meant to be as sensitive as the clinics, Im driving myself absoloutley insane, today im convinced im not preganant, yesterday I was........HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!! before they cart me off to the looney asylum .....

Love Andrea

·
Registered
376 Posts
Hi everyone!

Just wanted to wish you all the very best of luck, the 2ww is so hard its mentally and physically exhausting.

As far as testing early goes  ;) the hcg jab will stay in your system for about 7-8 days...so after a week it will be out of your system. Now if you test early you probably wont believe the result until your official test day anyway  ::) :)  as unfortunatly (this happened to me last year) you can still "lose" the result - by bleeding - now I don't want to scare anyone but am being realistic here...most girls who test positive early go on with their pregnancies as "normal"...but these are the worries....so if you can hold off testing then do BUT I know how hard it is...I test early too  :) ...I hope I make sense here....

Wishing you all the best of luck

^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^

1 - 20 of 109 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.