Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New Home Girlies

With plenty of posi vibes  ^reiki^ ^reiki^

^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^spot^ ^spot^  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^spot^ ^spot^  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^spot^ ^spot^  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^spot^ ^spot^  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^spot^ ^spot^  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^spot^ ^spot^  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^spot^ ^spot^  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^spot^ ^spot^  ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Loads of love and luck to everyone
^fairydust^
Jax
xxx

·
Premium Member
1,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Wow you lot have been busy so thought we'd start up with a new list to get us all going ^banana^

Meonline, Reb & Kate12 welcome to the 2ww . Jojo633 welcome to you to hun ;) what is your test day and I can add you to the list ^afro^

Bev22 and Tiff - Big hugs to you both - Hope to see you both back on this rollercoaster real soon ;)

Cesca, sending huge hugs your way, can't begin to imagine how you are feeling now you have reached the end of your quest but wishing you and DH all the best for the future ^Cuddle^

Andrea so very sorry to see your news, thinking of you ^Cuddle^

Kirsti hope those levels are climbing - Good luck at hosi today ^goodluck^

1/10/04 CBEAR ^goodluck^
1/10/04 KIRSTI ^goodluck^
1/10/04 ALIC ^reiki^ ^congrats^ 1st scan 15/10/04
3/10/04 FIONAIM ^goodluck^
3/10/04 COUNTRYGIRL :'( ^Cuddle^
3/10/04 GAP :'( ^Cuddle^
4/10/04 ANDREA R :'( ^Cuddle^
4/10/04 CHURCHILL ^reiki^ ^congrats^ 1st scan 20/10/04
4/10/04 MAYBE BABY ^reiki^ ^congrats^
4/10/04 CESCA :'( ^Cuddle^
4/10/04 TRACEYCAROL ^goodluck^
5/10/04 JAYNE A :'( ^Cuddle^
6/10/04 BEVERLEY WHEELDON ^goodluck^
6/10/04 TIFF :'( ^Cuddle^
6/10/04 LIZA :'( ^Cuddle^
7/10/04 STRINGBOB (Fred & Fredricka) ^jumpin^
7/10/04 BAGPUSS ^reiki^ ^congrats^
7/10/04 BEV22 ^jumpin^
8/10/04 TAY ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^
11/10/04 JANEY (BOBBSIE) ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^
11/10/04 CASEY ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^
11/10/04 NICKNACK ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^
12/10/04 SPOONER ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^
13/10/04 REB ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^
14/10/04 MARIELOU (The Musketeers) ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^
14/10/04 CROC ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^
14/10/04 DAWN M ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^
14/10/04 LOLLYALT ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^
14/10/04 JOJO633 ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^
15/10/04 SKELLY ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^
15/10/04 MEONLINE ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^
15/10/04 KATE12 (Jambo & Bwana) ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^
17/10/04 ISOBEL ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^
17/10/04 SNAGGLEPAT ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^
18/10/04 C3ri ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^
20/10/04 SICKNOTE RUSHING THE DAYS ALONG FOR YOU ^spin^ ^spin^ ^spin^ ^spin^ ^spin^ ^spin^ ^spin^ ^spin^ ^spin^ ^spin^ ^spin^ ^spin^ ^spin^ ^spin^ SICKNOTE ;)

Loads of love and luck to you all
^fairydust^
Jax
xxx

·
Registered
11 Posts
hiya jax, my test date is the 14th
Jo

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi everyone

Just to let you know that I did a test at 4am yesterday and it was a BFN and then AF arrived at 8am so was well and truly confirmed.

I feel numb.  I was convinced the 3rd attempt would work.  Am now stressing that it's never going to happen as before I was always positive one day it would.

We may be trying another clinic and move from Essex Fertility Centre to ARGS as heard they are better.  Hope to try again in the new year.

DH has been great.  Bought me flowers, my favourite chocolates, brought me breakfast in bed and he dragged me out of the house to go shopping for some retail therapy once I'd stopped crying.  Helped a bit as he spoilt me rotten but kept seeing women and prams everywhere!!!!  Friends and family have been great too and at times like these, you really know who is important to you.

Thanks for all your support everyone.  Good luck to everyone else.  Hope you have better news that we have had.

Jayne x

·
Premium Member
934 Posts
To jayne,
so sorry to hear your news, it is heartbreaking and only you know how hard it is to keep going.
^Cuddle^ ^Cuddle^ to you
and to dh who sounds like a prize guy ;D
thinking of you
Casey

·
Premium Member
5,794 Posts
hi

Just lost my post gggggggrrrrrrrr.

MarieLou - as for symptoms, you're best off nosing at SueMJ's "desparate for pg symptoms thread"! 

NicNack - I love Location too!  ;D

Welcome to: jojo, meonline, Reb and Kate12!  ^goodluck^ to you all!

Cesca - so sorry at your news and the decision that you and your dh have reached, wishing you all the best for the future.

Kirsti - good luck with those hcg levels, lets hope they are on the rise!  ^reiki^

Andrea - poor you, to have a positive turn to negative is so incredibly hard  ^Cuddle^

Jayne and Bev22 - sorry that you both got negatives it's so hard the rollercoaster, many hugs to you guys ((((((hugs)))))).

Good luck for those who are due to test: Beverley Wheeldon, Stringbob,

Lots of love
Sue
xxxxxxx

·
Premium Member
9,037 Posts
Jamapot - Thanks so much for the list - I love it with the embies names as well!!  ;D  Very cool  ^afro^

SueL - I have already checked out the desperate for preg symptoms, I don't think its real symptoms, its far too soon!!  ;)  Still, a gal can dream!!

Jayne - So very sorry to hear your news ((((hugs)))) Its just not fair, and so painful - best of luck in your future, and I hope your wonderful positive side shines through again! 

Marie xx

·
Registered
249 Posts
Morning all

JayneA-so sorry to hear your news nothing I can say apart from send you a big  ^Cuddle^ your dh sounds very supportive

Jax-ta for the new list and thanks for putting the embies names on, it made them seem so real when I read them.

Stringbob-I luv the names Fred and fredricka!!!

jojo633-welcome to the 2ww, good luck.

Marielou- the musketeers, is def a good choice, strong,a good survival instinct and look out for each other. I've also been having terrible nausea and a horrible taste in my mouth, but I am trying hard not to read in to anything, as my rational mind tells me its far to early for any signs/symptoms of pg. But I still look out for them all the same!!!!!

It's really strange as this is the first time I've done a 2ww without my family knowing, so its difficult when they phone, my dh nearly let the cat out of the bag the other day, but he managed to rescue himself!!! So I am very grateful for all the FF who offer loads of support, compassion and humour!!

Hi to everyone else

Love Kate

·
Registered
178 Posts
Jayne - Sorry to hear your news. Looks like your DH is doing the perfect thing to help cheer you up.
Lolly

·
Registered
847 Posts
Hi all!

Just popped in to wish you all loads of  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ thoughts!

I check on ya every day x

Zoe x

·
Registered
209 Posts
Hi girls

Crickey, I haven't been on the website for a week and its just taken me an hour to catch up and read all the posts!!!

Just to let you know that my BFP is defo confirmed!  Its now 4 weeks from ET!  Have 6/7 week scan in 2 weeks to find out how many bubbas there are - am thrilled and frightened!

So sorry to hear of the girls with BFN's - thoughts are with you ^Cuddle^

Good luck  ^goodluck^to those still to test

Congrats on the BFP's!! ^clapping^ ^clapping^ ^congrats^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^

love
Church aka Marie xxxxxxxx

·
Registered
178 Posts
Churchill/Marie, so please for you, congratulations. Good luck for the scan, how many are you hoping for? ^reiki^ ^reiki^

·
Premium Member
1,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Marie

Thats fantastic news  ^banana^ ^congrats^ ^banana^. Be sure to keep us posted on the scan
^afro^

Loads of love
Jax
xxx

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Jaykaybee

Thanks for that  ^afro^.  I really needed a success story.

Feeling loads better thanks to you ladies  :).

Becca
x

·
Registered
11 Posts
churchill, congrats really happy for you
jo

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Hi Girls,

Jayne - sending you  ^Cuddle^ Really sorry to hear the news. Your DH sounds like a total star.

My body iss driving me nuts. I'm now on day 21 of my cycle and I still haven't surged. We inseminated on days 16, 17 and 18, but if I haven't ovulated yet then I'm beginning to doubt the little swimmers will still be alive to do their stuff when I eventually do. I've had fertile mucus for the last 2 days, so maybe I'm just having a long cycle.

Our donor has kindly offered to donate to us again this evening - so we're taking him up on that, but it means I've very little idea when my 2ww will actually begin, let alone end! Grrrrr. Still, at least we're in a position to give it another try. I'm very, very grateful for that. I might yet have to change my test date though.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hi - just popped in to catch up!

Jayne A - sorry to here your news hun - my heart goes out to you - you have a very caring DH there, spoil each other for a while!  ^smlove^

Churchill - good luck for the scan - it must be so exciting for you - bet your head is all over the place.  ^cloud9^

Snagglepat - hope you got one of the days right, sounds like you have a Gem of a donor there - good luck with everything.  ^afro^

Good luck to tomorrows testers Stingbob and Bev 22    ^reiki^ ^reiki^ (Bagpuss not added you on cause you've already done it girl - well done  ^banana^)

Blimey - these two weeks are the longest ever - i am sure AF is going to arrive anytime now and i still have 5 days until test day - i Fear i will have my own conclusion by then, gosh it is all so hard, i feel like my head if going to explode!

Hope all the other 2WW'ers' are all coping a bit better than i am.

Catch ya later.

Janey 'bobbsie'  ^fairydust^

·
Registered
129 Posts
Hiya everyone

Hope you are all well.
Sending  ^Cuddle^ to anyone who has had a BFN, I'm so sorry.

Churchill!!!! Congrats to you, I'm so pleased that it has now been confirmed. You have your first scan just after me. I'm still panicking even now, I'm hoping that the scan will show something. I've panicked so much that I've done another test since my confirmation just to check that the line is still nice and dark!!! I think I'm turning into an obsessive tester!!

Hope everyone is well, good luck to anyone testing in the next day or so!!

Ali xxxxxxxx

·
Registered
178 Posts
Snagglepat - You have a fanatastic donor there. Wishing you luck.

Bobbsie - I know what you mean about these 2 weeks being so long, I have been keeping myself busy but its in my mind more and more as the days go by, started to feel less positive the further along I go, I am only on day 6 so ages away yet.

Thank god for this website!

Alic - ANother success story - hope all is going well for you.

·
Premium Member
6,719 Posts
Hi Girls

Just popping by to see how you are all doing.

Congratulations to the BFP girls ... I hope you all have happy healthy pregnancies.

Big (((hugs))) to all of you haven't had your dream come true this month.  I hope that someday soon you see the results you deserve.

Good luck to everyone who is still waiting to test.

Love
Dee
xxx
;D ;D ;D

PS - Absolutely Fab list, Jax!  ;D

1 - 20 of 96 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.