Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

Kirsti - fantastic news that the hcg is rising ^reiki^ Congratulations!

Marielou - ohhhhhhhhh just big hugs to you (((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))) it's so hard the rollercoaster.

Crocodile - lovely post :-* Sounds like you're going to have to have hcg blood test to tell you the truth as those pee sticks wouldn't give you a correct answer at the best of times!

Lilly - congratulations on your ET today! Wishing you tonnes of love and luck. Remember Chloe made blast later than expected.

Nicnack - looking really good for you! Fantastic news and many congratulations ^reiki^

Stringbob (lisa) - never heard of hcg being measured like that? Really doesn't make sense. I hope the hospital can shed some light on it for you.

FionaIM - lovely lovely to hear from you, had wondered where you had got to! Sorry that you have suffered with severe OHSS, it really isn't pleasant. Many congratulations on your pregnancy ^reiki^

Good luck to Janey (Bobbsie) and Casey for tomorrow!

Jax - have copied your fab list (but not changed anything!!!)

Love Sue
xx

Love luck and posi vibes to everyone :-*

^fairydust^ ^reiki^ ^spot^ ^spot^ ^reiki^ ^fairydust^ ^reiki^ ^spot^ ^spot^ ^reiki^ ^fairydust^ ^reiki^ ^spot^ ^spot^ ^reiki^ ^fairydust^ ^reiki^ ^spot^ ^spot^ ^reiki^ ^fairydust^ ^reiki^ ^spot^ ^spot^ ^reiki^ ^fairydust^ ^reiki^ ^spot^ ^spot^ ^reiki^ ^fairydust^ ^reiki^ ^spot^ ^spot^ ^reiki^ ^fairydust^

1/10/04 CBEAR :'( ^Cuddle^
1/10/04 KIRSTI ^reiki^ ^congrats^ 1st scan 12/10/04
1/10/04 ALIC ^reiki^ ^congrats^ 1st scan 15/10/04
3/10/04 FIONAIM ^reiki^ ^congrats^ 1st scan 20/10/04
3/10/04 COUNTRYGIRL :'( ^Cuddle^
3/10/04 GAP :'( ^Cuddle^
4/10/04 ANDREA R :'( ^Cuddle^
4/10/04 CHURCHILL ^reiki^ ^congrats^ 1st scan 20/10/04
4/10/04 MAYBE BABY ^reiki^ ^congrats^
4/10/04 CESCA :'( ^Cuddle^
4/10/04 TRACEYCAROL ^goodluck^
5/10/04 JAYNE A :'( ^Cuddle^
6/10/04 BEVERLEY WHEELDON ^reiki^ ^congrats^ 1st scan 27/10/04
6/10/04 TIFF :'( ^Cuddle^
6/10/04 LIZA :'( ^Cuddle^
7/10/04 STRINGBOB (Fred & Fredricka) ^reiki^ ^congrats^
7/10/04 BAGPUSS ^reiki^ ^congrats^
7/10/04 BEV22 :'( ^Cuddle^
8/10/04 TAY :'( ^Cuddle^
11/10/04 JANEY (BOBBSIE) ^goodluck^
11/10/04 CASEY :'( ^Cuddle^
11/10/04 NICKNACK ^reiki^ ^congrats^
12/10/04 SPOONER ^jumpin^
13/10/04 REB ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^
14/10/04 MARIELOU (The Musketeers) ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^
14/10/04 CROC :'( ^Cuddle^
14/10/04 DAWN M ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^
14/10/04 LOLLYALT ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^
14/10/04 JOJO633 ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^
14/10/04 POLLY ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^
15/10/04 SKELLY ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^
15/10/04 MEONLINE ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^
15/10/04 KATE12 (Jambo & Bwana) ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^
17/10/04 ISOBEL ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^
17/10/04 SNAGGLEPAT ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^
18/10/04 C3ri ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^
18/10/04 LISAE ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^
20/10/04 SICKNOTE RUSHING THE DAYS ALONG FOR YOU ^spin^ ^spin^ ^spin^ ^spin^ ^spin^ ^spin^ ^spin^ ^spin^ ^spin^ SICKNOTE ;)
21/10/04 TEQUILA ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^
24/10/04 LILLY ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^

Loads of love and luck to you all
^fairydust^

·
Registered
94 Posts
Hi Girls!

I kind of dropped off the system and lost you all! ???

Oh well, I see there are lots of Congratulations in order! Unfortunately for me I got a BFN,but I guessed that was the result when I started to bleed on the Tues before testing.So now I'm not sure what we will do next!

I'm thinking of trying some Vitex.Any ideas? good or bad??

I am currently waiting for my summary report on my treatment to be be posted to me,but don't think we can afford another ICSI just yet.So I guess it's time to just wait and see.....

I'll try not to loose you all again.....

·
Premium Member
934 Posts
hi everyone,
I've tested yesterday and this am and it was BFN, so that as well as af pains and brown discharge (sorry TMI) means I'm not holding out much hope for tomorrow.  :(

Good luck to all you girls waiting to test. ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^
Congratulations to all those with BFP's  ^congrats^ ^congrats^and to those with BFN's  ^Cuddle^- remember our turn will come so don't give up hope.

Casey

·
Registered
165 Posts
Big hug to you Croc - I hope we can hear more regarding your future plans...we have the most wonderful dp's and dh's out don't we?!

Hang in there with me Marielou - there are not many days to go and if I think about it too much I start to go ....Kraaaazeee!

Congrats to you you nicnac!!!

and good luck to you Lilly - sounds like the embies are v.good.

Back to work with a bump tomorrow - that will take my mind of things for a mo....

dx

·
Registered
165 Posts
Cbear and casey - big special hug for you.

Thinking of you
dx

·
Registered
673 Posts
Fiona IM,

Thanks for the IM - it just made my nite  :) :)

Many congratulations again on your BFP and have a happy and healthy pregnancy  :)

Keep in touch,
Luv
Gail x

·
Premium Member
1,359 Posts
Sue

Thanks for transferring the list over  ^afro^ - I've updated your one for now

Lilly, so lovely to see you and your precious cargo on the list  :-*

Cbear and Casey, so sorry to see your news  ^Cuddle^

Marielou, praying that your test was far too early

Wishing lots of love and luck to everyone
^fairydust^
Jax
xxx

·
Registered
249 Posts
Hi

Marie-oh its such a rollercoaster isnt it?!! Fingers crossed for a different result on thurs.

Lilly-welcome to the 2ww, hope the 24th comes round quickly for you.

nicknak-congratulations on your BFP, well done.

So sorry to those girls with BFNs this time, fingers crossed for the future ^Cuddle^

Only 4 more sleeps until test day, its sending me ^zombie^ and ^confused^!!

LOL
Kate
^fairydust^ ^fairydust^

·
Registered
11 Posts
well had results of day 21 today and levels have gone down even though clomid was increased this month.  :mad: :mad: so deffo gonna be a bfn this month since i havent even ov.  :'( .
Never mind just waiting for a call now to see if can go to 150mg clomid.
Love
Jo

·
Registered
165 Posts
so I am trying to stay sane... but as  the date approaches, my AF pains are quite stubborn, feel a little sickly, light headed (nerves I reckon)...and have lost weight (fluid)...

so call me paranoid, but my 80% positive attitude is under threat!

·
Premium Member
744 Posts
Nicnack - just wanted to send you big congratulations for your BFP! how exciting!
take it easy and I'm sure everything will be fine at your scan.
Take care
nicxxx

·
Registered
537 Posts
Hi

congrats Nicknak am so pleased for you..

As for me you can definetely put me down for a BFN

I am very very upset and licking my wounds but will be back in the new year

Good luck to all

Croc

·
Premium Member
1,359 Posts
Croc

Sending huge hugs your way  ^Cuddle^

Enjoy your rest from this rollercoaster  ;) and look forward to seeing you jump back in the New Year.

Loads of love
Jax
xxx

·
Registered
249 Posts
Croc

so sorry to hear your news, sending you ^Cuddle^ and best wishes for the new year.
LOL
Kate

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Croc

Im so sorry to read your news hunny sending you a big  ^Cuddle^ please know we r here for you

love lilly xxxx

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Jamaopt

Thank you hunny for adding me to the list im taking it easy hope everyone is well chat soon girls

love always lilly xxx

·
Premium Member
9,037 Posts
^reiki^ ^goodluck^ ^spot^ Best of luck testing today Janey ^reiki^ ^goodluck^ ^spot^

Hello girls,

Feeling a little sheepish after testing so early yesterday :-[ Have definately hidden the HPT's until Thursday! ;)

Typically, after complaining that I feel the same, today my boobs hurt all of a sudden and i feel sick. ::) Typical. Well, all will be revealed on Thursday!

Lilly - Welcome to the 2ww hun! ^fairydust^ ^spot^ ^reiki^ Hope it flies by for you!

Croc - So very sorry to hear your news :'( ^Cuddle^

Nicnack - Well done!! Bet you're on ^cloud9^ Wishing you a happy and healthy 8 months! ^congrats^

Dawn - Keep positive girlie, i know I can't talk much after my 2ww breakdown yesterday, but we're SO nearly there! Fingers and toes crossed for you!

Casey - So sorry to hear you news :'( ^Cuddle^

JoJo - Sorry to hear your sad news as well :'( ^Cuddle^

Clair - Hiya hun, I checked you out on the other website, and was so sad to see BFN for you ^Cuddle^ :'( Best of luck for the future xxxx

Kate - I am SO there going ^confused^ with you!!

Hugs
Marie xx

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Hi girls,

Real quick question as im just nipping out.

Can you please help me with a question i am dying to know the answer to.

My clinic told me to test 14 days after et, but i have recieved a copy of a letter they have sent to my gp and it says they have told me to test 14 days after ec. Im confused. ec was 2 days before et and they did say i could test as early as 12 days after et but best to wait 14.

When r u girls testing? 14 days after ec or et?

HELP!!!!!!

A rather confused Leanne xx ::) ::) ::)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Am joining 2ww club as need support to help me stay sane!  ET 1 Oct, HPT next weekend.  Told by clinic to do it Sunday 17 Oct but that is 19 days post EC which seems a bit mean.  Should I do it earlier?

Had horrid cramps this morning which put me in a big panic.  This is my first time on IVF (ICSI) so all a new, scary experience.

Fantastic to read all the the positive results so far this month.

Holly xxx

·
Registered
89 Posts
Hiya Girls,

I am doing IVF in Cyprus, my doc told me to test 14 days after egg transfer, so roll on Wednesday the 13th!!!

Have had some light bleeding which I am worried about, but doc and dh insist on being optimistic and are keeping their fingers crossed, I am more inclined to keep my legs crossed at this point!

Anybody else had light bleeding or anyone testing on Wednesday??

Cheers Girls,
Taff

1 - 20 of 90 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.