Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone I thougt I would list us all so we know when each other is testing.  If i've missed you off just send me a message and i'll pop you on!!  :)

^goodluck^ ^goodluck^ ^goodluck^ ^goodluck^ ^goodluck^

1/10/04  CBEAR

1/10/04  KIRSTI

1/10/04  ALIC

3/10/04  FIONAIM

3/10/04  COUNTRYGIRL

4/10/04  ANDREA R

4/10/04  CHURCHILL

4/10/04  MAYBE BABY

6/10/04  BEVERLEY WHEELDON

6/10/04  TIFF

6/10/04  LIZA

^fairydust^ ^fairydust^

·
Registered
139 Posts
Thanks Bev......

Love Andrea

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hi beverley I'm also testing on 6th oct.
knowing I can correspond with others who are in the same boat is making it more bareable. ^sunny^

All the positive vibes possible. ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

·
Registered
57 Posts
Hi Bev

Thanks for the list!

Txx

·
Registered
40 Posts
HI Bev and all the 2WW girls - i go tomorrow for ET at 9am i am soo scared!!!!!!!! - just wanted to introduce myself in the hope that all will go okay tomorrow! and i can get to know all the girlie's on the 2WW.  Are there any Do's and Dont's to be aware of at the stage - want to give it my best shot as i have no frosties for back up!

Looking forward to joining you all tomorrow! hopefully!!!

Janey 'bobbsie'

XX

·
Registered
282 Posts
Good luck for tomorrow bobbsie.

Can I join the list of October testers as I've just come back from my transfer and test on Thur 7 October.  I also have no frosties so this is our last try.  Am really trying not to get too excited as I came down with such a bang at our last attempt when we got a -ve.  But still I want to stay positive.  How do you do both?

Has anyone used a home test before hospital test?  How soon would it show?

Anyway glad there are so many of you testing at similar times, positive thoughts going out to you all.  I somehow think I will be spending a lot of time here over the next 2weeks.

GOOD LUCK
Lisa

·
Registered
26 Posts
Thanks Bev.

Are you all having tummy cramps?

I am such a terrible 2ww'er, but then again, we all are eh?

Keeping everything crossed for all of us.

Lisa x

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
HIYA

I'm having loads of tummy craps I keep thinking the  ^witch^ is going get me....I really hope not!

Anyway I must think  ^reiki^ same as everyone.

Good luck and lots of  ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^

Bev

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Hi Girls

Just popped in to wish you all the very best for testing have all crossed for you girls  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

love always lilly xxx

·
Registered
34 Posts
Oh no just had a jelly like discharge don't know why.It wsn't much but you know how it is paranoia....!I only had et on wed.
Panicing that my embies may have done a runner.
Help!

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hi everyone

I think this 2ww is the longest time ever and I still have over a week left due to my clinic only testing me on the 6/10/04 instead of 2 weeks after et which would be 3/10/04.......an extra 3 days its going to be a killer.

Glad I found this site and i'm not on my own  :)

speak soon

Bev

·
Registered
444 Posts
HI everyone, ;)

one week today until the big test. Am nervous but feel better hearing everyones stories as sounds as though you are all the same as me.

Bobbsie - hope ET goes ok today, they will be nice and snuggled in now. Only do and dont I know is to not do anything really vigourous eg heavy lifting/hoovering but I dont think it really makes any difference. The womb is a protective organ and the embies should be ok. My clinic say they advise nothing strenous mainly for peace of mind so that if it doesnt work you dont think 'If only I hadnt done that'.

Strong bob - I know how you feel about feeling down at the last negative. I think it gets harder each time. The first time I was really optimistic and it hurts so much as you are convinced it will work. This time I am almost preparing myself for the blow by not getting too hopeful.

Maybe baby - I am getting lots of cramps too, mainly mornings, lower central pelvis, not really like period pains. I think it is just healing from all the poking and prodding around from EC. If they come I just lie down and they go. I also had OHSS and post op bleeding so I think there is probably some fluid still swooshing around inside which contributes.

Beverley - I join you in the cramps. Is your clinic just being cruel about waiting the extra 3 days for testing or is there a special reason? Are you going to do a HPT on day 14?

Liza - the discharge doesnt sound anything to worry about. Maybe they used KY jelly with the speculum during ET and it was just that coming out. If it was smelly or itchy it may be an infection but doesnt sound like it to me.

My sore boobs have gone off now but I think that is just the HCG injection wearing off. I am wondering whether it worked almost every second of the day. Have taken to reading as find it easier to switch off from the thoughts rather than watching DVDs. Anyone else got any good distraction techniques?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Hello All!
Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend with nothing in particular to worry about  ;D Ha!!!
Bobbsie - how was ET? The only advice my clinic offered was to take it easy and I quote 'pray hard'.

Maybe Baby - I had cramps up until yesterday evening, but they seem to have gone off today (that's worrying me obviously!). Bev - do you still have cramps today?

Liza - i had that discharge too about two days after ET - I figure there's been an awful lot going on in there and it's just nature sorting herself out.
My clinic assured me my embies could not fall out!

My boobs are at their sorest so far today, but I don't expect that to last, I've heard tales of BFP's without sore boobs on here!

I agree with you about reading Country Girl. What are you reading? I'm reading Maggie O'Farrell The Distance Between Us which is quite distractionary - except there are twins in the tale which obviously makes me wonder about my 2 embies!!  ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Lots of love and thanks so much for being there to compare symptoms with. Tiffxx

PS  :-[ Pessary survey - front or back? I'm front !!!

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hi Tiff

Yes my tummy cramps have eased off today.  However I am now obsessed with going to the loo to see whether the  ^witch^ has arrived........Can it get any worse?

My Boobs are still sore to touch and have grown which is cool as I don't normally have much there.  ;D

I am planning to buy a home kit if the  ^witch^ hasn't arrived and do it the day before my test so there is no surprises when they tell me the news.

Speak soon and  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ to everyone

Bev

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi everyone

Just came across the site by accident, would you believe. I'm a 2ww also, test due on the 3rd...no signs but keeping an open mind and fingers crossed.

good luck to all !

gap

·
Registered
289 Posts
;DHi there

This site is the only thing keeping me sane at the moment. It does really help that we are all feeling pretty similar.
Country girl- glad you are starting to feel better- like you I now want the symptoms to return!!!
Yesterday i felt quite ok about things but today i think there is no chance of it working. Have not felt great today and feel a little weepy but have managed not to.
Has anyone been suffering from indigestion/heartburn? For the last 2 nights at about 9ish i have really suffered badly. I felt it a wee while ago starting so i am trying chewing gum tonight.
My stomach is still huge and my clothes don't fit- how do you manage to go to work and wear normal clothes? I may go back on Friday but clothes will be a problem. My doc has signed me off for longer so i am not sure.
The oct testing list is getting longer every day!!
Hope you have not been as bored as me today!!!!!!!!!

Best wishes
Fiona

·
Registered
57 Posts
Hi Fiona

I've been having heartburn and indigestion for the last two days too, although it hasn't put me off my food!!  ::)

Have a good evening.

Tiff xx

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hi FionaIm  -yes I've also had indegestion and i can't do my jeans up due to bloating.I've also found I wake around 5am feeling really thirsty.I drink loads of water during the day so no idea why that is happening.

Tiff+ country girl - thanks for the reasurance I thought it would be something like that but i'm sure you know how the imagination can send you into melt down :-[
Beverley- I already have my hpt but after reading these sites I'm not gonna test too early.
Hopefully this site will keep me strong enough not to do it.I have been a serial tester for the past 18mths whilst naturaly ttc.so will be hard not to.
Hello to everyone else stay positive guys.
^Cuddle^ ^goodluck^

·
Registered
57 Posts
Hi Girls  ;D
Well today I feel really nauseous and have a headache. Does anyone else have similar symptoms?

Txxx

·
Registered
50 Posts
Wondered if I could join you all here? I had FET on Thursday so am just a few days in to 2ww and reading signs into every twitch and tingle!!  I feel as if I have a hangover and am generally tired- but most of all is I am obsessive and don't seem to think about aything else!!! Any tips from anyone on distraction? The book idea is good!!!

Have any of you had spotting yet? When do you think it would happen?

Wishing you all lots of luck......

Puss
^fairydust^

1 - 20 of 112 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.