Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear All,

Just to let you know that I am off to Canada again for the week starting July 13th. I have lots of organising and dashing around to do to get ready for August 24th when the whole family go there for the year.

I will not have much spare time to look at messages in the coming week but I will catch upon my return. Once I am in Canada I and settled I intend to resume normal service as far as FF is concerned. I will also still be offering embryology consultations in terms of reviewing notes and making recommendations while I am in Canada. The only real drawback will be that anyone using this service will have to pay to air mail the notes to me.

Good luck to everyone!

Peter

·
Registered
856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
paula said:
Hi Peter,

Lucky you off to Canada again...................we will miss you as usual.

Thanks for your good wishes

Just a quick note to let you know that LWH have finally send copies of my emryology notes so I will forward them onto you when they arrive.

That's good, I'll be very interested to review them for you.

Enjoy your selves.

Love and hugs

Paula
xxxx

PS paying air fare is a small price indeed for the invaluable service you provide.
A good point actually is that I have a redirection on my mail from Cambridge to Canada so if anyone sent notes to my Cambridge address the would be sent to Canada without any further cost! Good plan eh?

Peter

·
Registered
856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
paula said:
Great plan Peter..........top marks.

Just one thing I don't have your address (in either country) to send my note to you?????

HELP!!!!!

Paula
I have sent you my address by IM

Peter

1 - 3 of 3 Posts