Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heelllpppppppp - panick! Uh oh, really really scared, nervous, anxious, you name it!

I think having had my blood test yesterday to determine all is OK, so I can start stims next Wednesday - reality has hit! ^smash^

I am so firmly on this rollercoaster now, and no longer just drifting along... my emotions are to pot, I feel like my insides are churning - I just want to snap. Was just on the phone to my best mate and everything she said was annoying me - and it was nothing to be annoyed at - I had to stop myself from being a real B I T C H! :'( :'(

We're off out with my friends tonight - and I'm so afraid I'm going to be a miserable cow - I don't like being miserable - I like fun, but I can't help myself. Why do I have to be so scared :'(

Sorry, don't think any of this is making sense, I'm babbling away, really confused with myself. I hoped if I tried to get some of it down on here I'd feel better - more organised.

Sorry,

love,

Sue :-* :-*

Time for some ORANGE SPOT therapy I think!

·
Registered
7,657 Posts
Awwwwwwwww Sue,

What are we gonna do with you?, i know its not like you to be down, but Sue you are going through something that takes a hold on our life and our emotions, you are bound to have days where you feel like you dont know what to do or say.

You have been a pillar of strength for all of us and we will be one for you, i know im a as muddled as the next person and as nutty as a fruitcake at the moment, but i will try and help you ^zombie^.

Anyway you go out to dinner and who cares if you are quieter than normal, go out and it may take some of all this off your mind for the minute.

If you wanna talk - without shouting at me cause i will cry ^mercy^, give me a ring and we can be all those things you said you were together, thats the scared, excited, nervous - all that stuff. and whats even more scarey to me is that i understood everything you said, so it makes complete sense.

Lots love

Mel

x x x x

·
Registered
112 Posts
Hi Sue,

Sorry to hear that you're feeling so low. Like Mel, I could identify with everything you said. Don't forget that you're still on downreg, so the mood swings and emotional upheaval are exacerbated by the drugs.

It is hard to stay calm about the whole thing and it is scary, as although it's good to be positive, you can't help worrying about how to cope if it doesn't work out.

Look after yourself and don't be too hard on yourself either. What you're going through is really hard and you're bound to have a few off days. Hopefully your friends will be able to understand that if you're not on top form tonight.

Take care and I hope you feel better soon,

Love Laura

·
Premium Member
12,894 Posts
Hi Sue

Oi why havent you rung me???? You know i will listen while you offload so please dont feel down ring if you need to and i will try and cheer you up.
Like the others have said you are still downregging and have been on such a high up to now. These drugs dont let you off lightly.

Have a nice meal out and if you want to have a go at someone go to the loo and ring me.

Take care matey
Love Kim :-*

·
Premium Member
4,304 Posts
SueMJ

Sorry to hear your feeling horrible. I fear I will be exactly the same. In fact I think I will be evil. ^vampblood^
I am pretending to be really chilled put I am crapping myself about the GA.
Maybe you are a bit tired, too many late nights on here!!! Sometimes if Im feeling stroppy going to bed for an hour makes all the difference.

Anyway Im sure its just hormones all over the shop! Hope you feel better soon

Love Lou xx

·
Premium Member
380 Posts
Hey Sue

GET STARING AT THAT ORANGE SPOT IMMEDIATELY!!!!!

Seriously though you wouldn't be human if you didn't feel the way you do at some time during a cycle. Hope you manage to chill out a bit and have a nice night out tonight which should take your mind off it all for a while anyway.

speak to you soon
Sophie
xx

·
Premium Member
5,794 Posts
Sue

You are only human. You would be totally inhuman if you didn't feel this way..... In your own mind you had a hell of a cycle last time (and that WILL NOT be repeated) and these last 2 vials WILL BE the ones!

When we spoke last night I KNOW that you are dreading this but we are with you every step of the way.

WHERE IS YOUR ORANGE SPOT?

If you don't want to go out tonight, DON'T. Do what you need to do.

knowing you that's finding a game of scrabble on line!

You know where I am.

Love Sue
xxxxx

·
Registered
260 Posts
SueMJ

^group^ sometimes you need one more than you realise.

love Flo

·
Registered
247 Posts
Sue,
I really hope you are feeling a bit better today. Don't be too hard on yourself for feeling low, it comes to all of us and you have helped us all through those time. This IVF business is so hard and you are one strong lady with all you have been through but you are not superhuman, so don't be too hard on yourself.

Really hope you are feeling better today though.

Take care Sue,
Samxxx

·
Premium Member
6,838 Posts
Sue
Hope you are feeling a little better today............
If you did go out last night hope you sort of enjoyed it. :-\
Try not to be to hard on yourself, your body is going through so much, and if you weren't feeling like this, you would be worried that the drugs weren't working.
I get low when I'm taking them, so please dont be too hard on yourself.

Anyway as SueL has said this is the one, these 2 vials are the ones, and you will get your twins ;D ;D, so come on girl.......positive............orange spots and all that...........PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

Love and hugs
Jo
x x x

·
Premium Member
6,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hi Girls,

Thank you so much for your support and encouragement.

I did actually enjoy myself last night - though I did sit through Lord of the Rings for 3 hours and can honestly say - I couldn't get my mind to totally switch off from all this stuff. But the main thing is I didn't feel stroppy with my best mate - she was really good with me and if she felt the lads were teasing me too much (or even a little), as lads do! She was giving them what for and told them to watch themselves and leave me alone - I think she felt kind of protective over me, and that was without me saying how I was feeling to her!

I can't say I slept too well last night - really can't switch off and the night sweats probably aren't helping. I really need to switch off and get back on track with all my positive thinking and abusing use of my ORANGE SPOT!.

I just so have the belly wobbles - it's awful!

Well I'm so glad I have another fab reflexology session with Jane Knight this afternoon - I don't think it could come too soon.

Lou - of all the things to get yourself worried about - the GA!!!! Of all of this that is the one bit that is the coolest, most fab experience of the lot - the one bit that I will not be nervous and am so looking forward to. The thing with me this time though, is when I wake up and ask how many eggs they collected - I wont be able to relax like every other time - I will we so worried about how many fertilise - considering last time out of 13 eggs (9 were ICSI's) and none fertilised :'(.

Flo - you are so right, sometimes we need one of these ^group^ more than we realise - but I do realise that I need them loads at the moment.

Jo - Think the orange stuff has started to do something for me this morning! Ta, you are fab!

SueL - You know me only too well, it's scary! Thanks for you lovely positive, encouragement!

Kim - thanks for calling me yesterday afternoon - got me out of my housework for a little while! ;D And as I say, I did go out and enjoy myself - so think you must have helped cheer me up.

Mel - I know your as nuts as me at the moment and how this is all making sense to you too..... thanks for being there for me though!

Laura, Sophie, Carol and Sam - Thankyou!

Love,

·
Premium Member
6,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hi Girls,

Bit of reflexology and orange spot therapy ;D! I think I'm getting back on track...... flippin eck! really did not like that blip.....hope I don't have too many more of those, I felt soooo down and depressed - yuck!!!!

Lots of love to you all,

^group^

·
Registered
130 Posts
Sue I know that this is aliitle bit late but I haven't been able to log on. I hope that you are feeling happier today, it is a big strain all of this and I honestly don't know how we all get through it but with the help of each other we do. I'm glad that you went out and it was ok and I hope that you will be feeling yourself again soon.
Love Clarexx ::)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts