Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

oh well

1K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  minky79 
#1 ·
hi all well its cd27 on month 2 of clomid and tonight i have started to bleed very disappointed although slightly confused as i normally have a 34/35 day cycle  :'(

out of curiosity though if i started bleeding this evening (Saturday) when should i start taking the clomid again (cd2)?

thanks for the help

minky79

#2 ·
Hi Minky

Sorry AF turned up Hun ^hugme^

If AF arrives in the evening you do not class it as day 1, tomorrow will be day one. I think some clinics only class day 1 when you have a `wake up bleed`.
I usually class mine as day one if AF arrives before early tea time, any later and I class the next day as day one. Does that make any sense? ??? LOL

If I was you I wouldn't start my clomid until Monday :)

HTH's Hun and good luck for this cycle! ^afro^  Hopefully it will be 3rd time lucky for you ;)

Nicky x x x

#3 ·
hi nicky

thank you for getting back to me. that is what i thought but i am sure you know what its like when ur cycle catches you out especialy as i normaly gey a warning that i will come on the af turns up the next morning. sorry tmi and hope ur right 3rd time lucky and thinking of you 2 and wishing you the best of luck.

minky

#4 ·
Hi Minky

Sorry AF turned up ^hugme^ ^hugme^

Clomid can effect the length of your cycles - either lengthen or shorten them.

As Nicky says, I'd class today as your CD1 & start taking Clomid tomorrow.

Wishing you lots of luck for your next round ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Take care
Natasha

#8 ·
Sorry minky,
Best of luck this cycle.
x

#9 ·
Sorry she got you hun. Lots of love and  ^hugme^

xx

#10 ·
thank you every1 for all your kind wishes i was Trying to talk to my DH last night about how i am feeling and men just don't get it do they its like OH well Ur not pregnant there is plenty more to life.  are they just totally clueless or what ?  :'(

best of luck every1

how is it going Alison ?

minky

#11 ·
Same as you today hun,
wanna be my buddy this cycle? :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.