Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Well I got my first BFP on friday just gone but with that Iv got OHSS!  :(  Its Mild to Modarate at the moment and Im just wondering has anybody else had this while pregnant? Its so uncomfortable I just want to feel normal - The hospital scanned me and they said I have fluid in my ovarys and some in my stomach! Please can anyone tell me if they have experienced this through pregnancy x

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hi I just wanted to come and say CONGRATULATIONS on your BFP you must be SO HAPPY!!! Not sure about the OHSS but hope you can get some advice, I am sure you dont need any added anxiety right now. I wish you all the best for the journey ahead, what a special time for you xxx  ;D

·
Registered
878 Posts
Congratulations!  :) I has OHSS after my BFP too - it settled down after a couple of weeks.  I hope you feel more comfortable soon  ^hugme^

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
Hi,

I haven't had it myself, but I know a few women on these websites have had it and like someone previously stated it does settle down eventually, but can be very uncomfortable for a while.

Congratulations on your BFP and just relax and take it easy.

Stacey

·
Registered
225 Posts
Hi GC

I hope you are doing well and I'm sorry if the reply is a bit too late...I was just browsing through the topics and found yours and felt for you...I also developed late onset OHSS a few days before my otd and ended up in hospital for a couple of days. It is very uncomfortable but it meant that I had a bfp so I tried not to complain too much...How are you now? Did the OHSS go away?

Love from SOH

1 - 5 of 5 Posts