Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone!

Had a break from treatment after 3 unsuccessful years, and 5 cycles (inc 1 misscarriage) at Northwest Fertility at Leighton hospital, Crewe.
We just got back from NYC having had an appointment with a fantastic clinic over there.  Have decided not to go back
as I would have to spend nearly a month there for daily treatment, and also get a second mortgage!  I have just been looking
at the Care centre in Manchester.  Has anyone had treatment there? I am 40 and DH is 43.

Tons of wishes to all you brave FF's.xx
Butterfly275 ^Butterfly^

·
Registered
364 Posts
Hi Butterfly,

Sorry to hear NY can't be your solution, but great that you are still in the game- never give up!.

Have you thought about clinics in Europe?. I'm in the middle of tx in Prague at Gennet and so far I cannot fault them.  I live in Germany and had had 3 cycles there before deciding to venture abroad.
The costs are far less than in Germany and from what I understand far far less than in UK. There are many clinics in Czech Republic and all with good results and reputations too.

Just send me a PM if you need any more info - I'd be happy to tell you whatever you need to know. However, this week is EC for me so if you message me in the next few days I'm likely to be off-air.

Hope to hear from you & Good luck with it all,
Karen

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Karen,

Thankyou so very much for your reply, I am so sorry, I have only just found it.
I stopped logging in for a while.
We have an appointment with Dr Lieberman in Manchester on April 13th so fingers crossed
he will tell us what we want to hear!
Have been TTC with a fertility monitor and tons of supplements!! On day 21 now and peak and high were at days 17 & 18.
Got a kind of fizzy feeling low in my abdomen so of course my mind had gone into overdrive thinking that this is implantation!
our chances of natural conception are so very slim but I can't help myself.

Tons of best wishes
Butterfly x

1 - 3 of 3 Posts