Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Girls,
I will be 40 in a few months and DH and I have 'unexplained fertility'. One m/c last March, 8 weeks. On clomid, (50g)1st month +ive, m/c at 6wks, and have been on it for a further 3 months.

I don't think the drugs are working and want to try straight for IVF before I get any older! At the moment, using the NHS, ( Bath Assisted Clinic) but very slow and keep cancelling apps.

Shall I wait for another NHS app or try private - heard that Clifton offer very good services...but we do have limited funds.

Any comments would be appreicated, as this is such a minefield.

Thank you in advance girls.

·
Premium Member
4,610 Posts
hi isis,

welcome to ff

so sorry to read about your m/cs hun ^Cuddle^

it all depends on how long you will have to wait for a nhs appointment and how long you are willing to wait whether you should go private or not :-\

does that make any sense ???? ;D

good luck hun

luv pam xxx

P.s. while you are waiting feel free to join the chitter chatters on the inbetweenie message board

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
^dancing spot^ ^dancing spot^ Welcome to ff Isis xxx ^dancing spot^ ^dancing spot^

Sorry to hear about your m/c ^Cuddle^ hope you get to start ivf soon as Shapy as said join us girls on chitter chatters while you are waiting hun goodluck

love always lilly xxx

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Hey Isis

A warm welcome to FF!

So sorry to hear about your m/c. Hope you don't have to wait too long to start the IVF.

Laine x

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you girls!!!

Its good to know there are people out there who are in the same pickle - so thanks for your replies.

Lots of love
Isisxxx

1 - 5 of 5 Posts